• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 11

andl

back again...

well i finished the new roomlayout, put out the ballast due to heat and for easier care.
changed and rewired the light attachtment.

also cleaned the whole room with a water-chloride solution for desinfection.

put all plants in again.

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 8
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 8
  • image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 8
  • image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 10

andl

some more room shots

Attachments

• image011.jpg
    image011.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 9
  • image010.jpg
    image010.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 8
  • image009.jpg
    image009.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 9
  • image008.jpg
    image008.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 8

andl

i couldnt get all the things i need for all the male chambers...

so the boxes arent ready yet! that makes things little more complicated or lets say more action ;)

i m still waiting for a few things of the equipment.

i wanted to show you how i build them but i will post that later here are some shots of the males.

Attachments

• image007.jpg
    image007.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 8
  • image012.jpg
    image012.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 8
  • image013.jpg
    image013.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 11

andl

least but worst i had some problems my plants allgot very lanky and got some nutrient deficenies.

i put in some of this hesi tnt (grow) nonsense i had left, but this sucked straight i found out later...

put in the half first 25ml/10liter waited 8 days put in some more 40ml things got worse 6-7 days after i put in 60ml lol and after 2 days more i changed to my old "jungle" organic fertilizer and woohooo

things getting more jungle now ;)

look just at those pics how they loved it !

the nodes strechted wide and i was very concerned about getting thing long branches with arent good for clones.
and now they are tight and close again needed some good fertilizer and the keep coming now ;)

Attachments

• image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 11
  • image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 8
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 8
  • image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 8

andl

right now i m stressing the males to check about hermies.

here is the first a flo male that hermed.

Attachments

• image005.jpg
    image005.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 11
  • image006.jpg
    image006.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 11

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Doing it right my brother. You are going to do great things with that room and the stud farm tent. Can't wait to see the flip...What males are you using btw? And are you culling any or looking for any particular traits, beyond non hermies that is?(A+ for effort on that one)

Glad to see things running smoothly...

~UP

andl

hey proph ;)

well as mentioned before most stable/vigorus plants will be for breeding, and choosen motherplants.

my intention was to get at least one stable (true) male from all strains to cross it with one female (true) of the same strain for preserving the strain and get seeds for my friends, peeps who share my attitude and at least, wow, for myself *g* (prices are horrible these times)

i did just one breeding project before with some Ed Rosenthal from Sensi, and then i got some issues with locals here...

so this is just my second real seed project and i want to do it right i m hard on choosing the father and mother plants for seed preserving.

i made lots of notices about my plants and when i was overworked due to making more and more notes i took my digicam and just made videos and giving interviews and comments for each strain or trait and reviewed it again in the evening or even night !

we will see which males and of course which females will make it the males are right now on day 18 12/12 and lights were put to 24h for one day and next few days for 16-20 hours lets see who will make it ;)

i think most of them will be stressed and release pollen sooner or just slow down, others will herm they will be killed and then in the last days a heat stress test above 90fahrenheit or over 30°C will be done, the ones who stay "cool" will be choosen.

and then i ve to test the females too... so i'm just saving pollen right now and get some more space ;)

i dont keep any male plant, only saving pollen.

little dreamin... (if pollen is still viable) i would love to do an open pollination with all best diffrent males and all best diffrent female clones :p

stay tuned ^^

supermanlives

Veteran
what are you doing to stress the males ? heat,light,ph ? oops sorry caught the heat part. what made you decide to use heat as the stress factor? well your gonna have a strain that can handle high temps probably at the very least

Last edited:

andl

i m sorting out weak plants thats the plan everything which cant handle worse conditions will be kicked out and not be used for breeding, i belive in that.

i want a plant which can produce the same endproduct in every other environment as far as possible.

so no little light leaks will herm them then or heat over 90F they will laugh about that ;)

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
epic fucking wow mate! a beautiful set up you have there :D mind my asking what the dimensions of that tent are? i've been trying to find a decent one of late!

andl

thx for the kind words but its not that big or epic ^^

the tent is a small one just 4x8 and the room is about 18x18 but height is about 9

andl

update comes soon stay tuned now and be prepaired i m going to fly ^^

sorted out some "males", collected some pollen, took of all females clones and pictures.

this shit will rock ;)

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
So close, I feel like I'm watching a TV series, where the climax is constantly going to happen. I can't wait to see these bloom, be pollinated, produce bud and seeds, ect.

You may not be doing huge things, but what you are doing is a wonderfully loving and professional job. You get an A+.

andl

thx bro'

i saw your own awesome work and so i'm very proud for this friendly/kind words; make me wanna post more and more. :D

thx for following my project, and rating the thread everytime positive !

think your were one of the few whos following this consitantly

andl

lets get it on !

there are always 2 pics of the same plant, first without taking clones and the second when clones were taken.

*females exclusive*

Angel Heart 1

and

Angel Heart 2

Attachments

• AH2b.jpg
    AH2b.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 8
  • AH2a.jpg
    AH2a.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 10
  • AH1b.jpg
    AH1b.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 8
  • AH1a.jpg
    AH1a.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 12

andl

Angel Heart 4 and Angel Heart 5 (only one pic of AH4)

Attachments

• fillin em up 1st ime
    fillin em up 1st ime
    50.4 KB · Views: 23
  • AH5a.jpg
    AH5a.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 8
  • sick 4
    sick 4
    96.1 KB · Views: 13

andl

AH 7 and 9