45.7 KB · Views: 12
  • YUM3a.jpg
    YUM3a.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 15
  • PDRM0504
    PDRM0504
    86.2 KB · Views: 31

andl

also, goodbye und servus i bin dann mal on vacation die nexten few days ;)

thx Abja Roots, well i m doing this in austria, no problem to tell that ;)

and yes i m very interested in collecting old and good strains/genetics (seeds)

hey darwin thx for joining in again :)

no the tent is just for the males and the seed production the motherplants are in a big room 18x18x9

andl

i got more shots, the clones, i took exactly 338

and some roompics, but

i ll post this in a few days!

andl

here are the room shots as far as good ;)

Attachments

• room4.jpg
    room4.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 11
  • room3.jpg
    room3.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 14
  • room2.jpg
    room2.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 14
    104.3 KB · Views: 30

andl

one room pic more.

and the clones i made ;) i love 'em all :D

Attachments

• 338clones.jpg
    338clones.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 14
  • clones1c.jpg
    clones1c.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 11
  • clones1a.jpg
    clones1a.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 16
  • room5.jpg
    room5.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 13

andl

my stress methods work great, i just got a few males left, not even all strains, but i got so far the most stable ones, as said, and i like that :D

here are some hermies...

Attachments

• hermies1.jpg
    hermies1.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 13
  • hermies2.jpg
    hermies2.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 10
  • hermies3.jpg
    hermies3.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 11

andl

here is the list which males are stable after about 30 (+/- 2-3) days (*) with lots of stress, due to light and heat.

(*first 18 days 12/12 then stressed...)

Nice Cheese #1
Sensi Star #2
Doors # 3,5,1,8
Black Widow # 5,8,1,9
Nevilles Skunk # 3 (very slow takes minimum 60 days)
Pink Floyd # 6 7
ERSB # 2,7
ChemdogxSourDiesel # 3,4,6

well my considerations as far...

most UNstable strains so far, Ersb,Flo,Bm,Floyd.

especially i was very surprised that all 3 chemdogxsourdiesel made it through the test so far, without any slight sign of changing sex.

so all 6 popped i got 3 males and 3 females out of them (i like that because its hard to get the genetics here)

as said earlier i didnt recieve any yumbolts yet and i just got 4 females out of all 4 beans i germed... (and there are no more old yumbolts around here)

so you all know, i only want to breed with the strains where i find a stable male (and female of course)

so maybe i will do the open pollination when i finished the strain preserving project.

heres a nice picture one chemxsourd male

Attachments

• csd-male-stable.jpg
    csd-male-stable.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 21

andl

after i came back yesterday, i encountered today some weird things, some older plants began to autoflower even under 24h of light !

i read this can happen because of limited pot space, so i transplanted the worst plants today, and the others tomorrow, didnt thought about that so....

i m always on duty ^^

got the bigger pots today and have to get some more soil tomorrow :D

here are some pics.

Attachments

• flo1auto1.jpg
    flo1auto1.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 14
  • bmauto1.jpg
    bmauto1.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 12
  • bmauto2.jpg
    bmauto2.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 16

andl

got very good eagle-eye and also saw some resin on the flo's just after a few days when i wasnt in there, so i suspected some issues.

Attachments

• resin1.jpg
    resin1.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 16
  • resin2.jpg
    resin2.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 17

andl

due to the problem i got no yumbolt male what s best solution, maybe STS with the best female?

dunno exactly, time will tell.

also i m very proud to say this (stay in your boots!) i achieved (finally) the original SPG Clone which is around here since the 70's :D

just traded some chemdogxsourD pollen :)

i dont know if i want to use it in a breeding project, so far i cant find anything which compares.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
STS the sexiest yummy ladies...or let me try to contact Tony. He owes me a favor and maybe he can scronge up an older pack or two. Also I have a couple packs one old one newer that are currently in a police evidence locker. If I get them back the germ rates will probably be shot, but you can have at them.

Everything seems to be rolling along nicely.

Nice pick up with the SPG cut, you should definitely make some hybrids, or hell even STS a cut from her too! Sour Pink Yumbolt sounds delicious to me.

andl

yes i thought about that good ideas, mate ;)

but other things concerning me even more....

the root bounding wasnt the problem i see the clones starting flowering and some of the little plants in big pots, too

worst is, i dont know why?

also lots of pollen around there right now so this pretty sucks.

i checked the blue moonshine again and i dont think she s just flowering she will herm, i m nearly sure.

my question is the following,

i used both spectrums first at same time, blue and red bulbs (so both spectrums mixed for 24h)

then i switched to 12h just blue bulbs and then 12h just red bulbs.

also i know the blue bulbs got a thicker glass solesser light comes through and plants are little short right now because i took the clones.

could it really be that the plants get just a small amount of blue light and they grow under that and when the red bulbs turning on they slowly starting flowering?

i dont know if you get my point or is this even possible?

thanks in advance for any information *shoot me* :D

andl

quote by BACKCOUNTRY

"Photoperiod
The first thing to cover here is Photoperiod- Photoperiod is the ammount of time there is light in a 24 hour period. In Cannabis growing, Photoperiod is typically shown like this- 12/12 or 16/8, or 18/6, etc. The first number is usually the length of the lighted period, the second shows the balance of the 24 hours that is dark.
Outdoors the sun controls the Photoperiod. Its length changes through the seasons according to the movements of the sun in the sky, a matter of fact it causes the change in seasons. This brings us to......
Photoperiodism
Photoperiodism is the reaction of many flowering plants(including Cannabis) to changes in Photoperiod. Plants that experience Photoperiodism have pigment cells called Phytochrome that monitor the ammounts of light being absorbed by the plants(specificly the red end of the spectrum), and the length of day. Signals from the Phytochrome tell the plant to do many things, including to grow, bloom, and in the case of some trees, to loose their leaves and go dormant in Autum."

andl

maybe plants got used to the red spectrum from the red bulbs and since i m using the blue and red not at the same time plants became that much disturbed, so they started flowering?

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Although light is the main causation of the fkowering period I don't see light as being the culprit for this particular incident, although I may be wrong. Which strains are flowering, is it all or just some strains or areas of the room? Is it isolated? What I'm getting at is it may be from a strain with unknown autoflowering tendencies, I appologize if you already answered this.

andl

first, the blue moonshine started bad and thensome flo and one yumbolt also and it looks like there will be even many more...

cant say if its just in some areas i m moving the plants every few days so, dont think so.

room isnt isolated, its open with an air intake and double sized outtake fan. also there are 3 circulation fans running. temps are in good range. (humidity 60-70%)

yeah i thought about just some were autoflowering but its too many that this is the case, also the root bounding isnt or wasnt a problem, its just something diffrent but i didnt found out yet.

every day without fixing the problem will take 3 or more times to recover the plant again, so i have to move fast.

i changed the bulbs yesterday so i got only 2 blue bulbs left the rest is all red now. we will see what happens.

Latest posts

Latest posts