What's new

Preservation, Breeding and Testing

andl

things are alright again, i m using only blue bulbs and the 18/6 scheme and fits much better.

i was on vacation in prague and then in amsterdam took a lot of nice pic s ;)

so i m back again !

more2come

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
I'm sure everything is lovely in the garden, problems happen, but they are meant for whatever reason. I actually talked with a dying patient on a ventilator today and we had a wonderful conversation about how the universe throws things at us at time that we aren't ready for, but it's up to us to react, and by the sounds of it you know what you are doing and will be fine. I know we don't know eachother, but I'm really rooting for you and this particular project.

BTW since this is your thread it's up to you, but I say put those vaction pics up. I miss the Dam, never been to Prague, and love vicariously living through photos when I don't have the money or time to make it back.

Until then brotha...

andl

very well said, hey prophet you always make my day ;)

i got the point but the connection is a hard one ! (wasnt as much trouble @ all)

especially i like that you also consider it like "i dont know what to do (cause never was in that situation)" but things will work out fine (as you choose the right for yourself) if you look at it later.

thanks to the powers that be, i ve been blessed by them for sure !

theres lots more to come but i m really busy with rooms right now because i wasnt here a couple of time.

I'm going to post pics of the plants, clones and room some vacation pics too, and of course my feelings about the trip to dam and prague (also i got some nice notes about lots of coffeeshops and strains they sell right now.

also i will put up some very old things which happend to me and what i did, but its not the time, patience it will take some time...

like all good things do ;)

thanks for reading and stay safe and green ! (ya all)

andl

here we go

clones

Attachments

• clones1.jpg
    clones1.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 8
  • insaneroots1.jpg
    insaneroots1.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 9
  • insaneroots2.jpg
    insaneroots2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 9
  • insaneroots3.jpg
    insaneroots3.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 10

andl

i ran out of labels for all the diffrent plants :D

and 2 room shots.

Attachments

• ran_out.jpg
    ran_out.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 8
  • room1.jpg
    room1.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 9
  • room2.jpg
    room2.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 9

andl

thats how looking right now or just about a week ago.

Attachments

• SDC10057.jpg
    SDC10057.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 8
  • SDC10054.jpg
    SDC10054.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 8
  • SDC10049.jpg
    SDC10049.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 8
  • SDC10046.jpg
    SDC10046.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 12

andl

more

Attachments

• SDC10059.jpg
    SDC10059.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 8
  • SDC10061.jpg
    SDC10061.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 8
  • SDC10063.jpg
    SDC10063.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 8
  • SDC10069.jpg
    SDC10069.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 8

andl

even more

Attachments

• SDC10101.jpg
    SDC10101.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 9
  • SDC10094.jpg
    SDC10094.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 9
  • SDC10086.jpg
    SDC10086.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 10
  • SDC10071.jpg
    SDC10071.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 8

andl

ahhh forgot something important, listen and look !

last time i was visiting a friends garden, i just saw one plant which kicked my eyes suddenly out it absolutly looks like a afghani landrace i said and asked him about the strain.

he said the plant is from the seeds we bought together!

maybe you remembering i bought the Yumbolts some Flo's BlueMoonshine and Wonderberries very cheap because it was their very old stock.

and in fact he said it s a wonderberry so i checked the internet i thought the wonderberry is blueberryxwilliams wonder, infact its bubbleberry (blueberryxbubblegum)xwilliamswonder;

i knew they dont look like any blue or bubble so i checked the lineage of williams wonder and voila its a true afghani !
i got really eagle eyes :p

well the plant is in a bad shape because right now he s growing more pests then weed, lol
i had to take her out and take care of her.

its nearly impossible to take clones from this plant its incredible.

but i will give it a try and maybe she s a winner :)

i m just thinking all the time about pollinating her with some ACE Old Timers Haze Male :D

Attachments

• wonderberry1.jpg
    wonderberry1.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 9

andl

here are some more shots of the plant (better ones)

ugly bad girl :D

Attachments

• wonderberry4.jpg
    wonderberry4.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 9
  • wonderberry3.jpg
    wonderberry3.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 9
  • wonderberry2.jpg
    wonderberry2.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 9

andl

high fellas, just wanna say i m alive :)

i m sry for the lack of updates, but its horrible right now so much things 2 do!

well i ve to leave my flat in 7 days and even didnt start packing!

friend of mine needs lots of help in his big growing area.

also my motherroom... the room omg the plants took over... its now its theirs, well
one of the very sativa nevilles skunk are drinking 1 gallon water and next day 1 gallon nutes (organic) every single day, watering/feeding is every day now, but temps stay @ 19,5°C and 24,5°C they just overgrow.

had also to clean up one of the other rooms, there were about 20 square meters trash stacked nearly 2 meters height, fuck soil growing is messy, that was the trash for about 1 and a half year now the room is clean again.

also i very very improved the whole area with some insane intake airflow which gets the cold air from outside then gets into a chamber where ballasts were in and then a chamber with a dehumidifier and then pushed into the tents or into a room. (andl @ his best :D)

i had about 75-85% RLF inside right now i m down on 35-65% depends on how fast airflow is.

also took 539 clones again and caring about the others in the tent.

ahh and last but not least... very very important my sister baby is on the way in next few days :D

just 2 roompics sry

stay safe and of course green ;) greets to ya ALL !

Attachments

• full1.jpg
    full1.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 9
  • full2.jpg
    full2.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 8

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Congrats on becoming an Uncle, I know it's a great pleasure that life gives us, especially when they aren't ours! Anywho the room looks jungley, seems as though you will have quite the crop on your hands. Best of luck with everything and I wanted to let you know that I'll be hanging out with Tony from Sag's this weekend and I asked him to be on the look out for an old pack of the yumbolt, so we'll see how that goes. Last time around we hung out and I gifted him everything I could part with so I figure he may come through, but I'm not expecting it. If it happens I'll be on the search for a stud and if I find him, pollen will make it your way. Until then...keep up the green work!.

UnknownPro*

andl

hey fellas, just want to say i m back again and i think things will work out well !

having some hard times right now but you have to walk through the dark to see the light, right? ;)

especially i hope prophet is well, need to hear you
again bro' ;)

as things happens i got some problems with friends of mine and the whole project i started seemed to fade away like water through my hands, so i had to clear up the things and got some changes.

i will post some pics and updates soon !

andl

i also wanted to give you a little update.

i got no more seed motherplants left. i saved the whole genetics about 50 diffrent mothers as clones.

i m doing the selection process by myself. right now all of the big motherplants are flowering out in 2 diffrent rooms i had little problems with cold and pm but not a big deal.

things are looking fine and i will give you some shots in a few days.

also there were big suprises to me because some stable strains are bullshit and some "unstable" (like i read often here) are doing very well.

more later

see you and stay green ;)

conlarazon

Veteran

WWOO ...
great job, great effort, countless awards, congratulations ... beautiful colors in the room with the sodium.

Health and Peace:tiphat:

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
hey brother hope your woes are easy enough to get through, I haven't been on here in a while as I too have had some "problems", but me complaining will help your thread in no way so anyways...

Although I'm not on here much, I'm still wishfully positive for your situation, not only with this grow but in life. You seem like a stand up guy and we obviously have some things in common. If you ever make it to the bay area (California) you gotta a place to stay.

Wishing you the best andl.

~UnknownProph*

andl

hi conlarazon thx 4 joining in ;)

and good to see you around, prophet !

someday i will make to the bay area no worries bout that ;) hope youre well too as ya said "everything what happens will be the best for ya" i m remembering ;)

stay well !

here the shots:

black widow #6

after 60 days of flowering

also the Sensi Star #1

60 days also

then last but not least some pink floyd shots of #2,#5,#8

Attachments

• pf2.jpg
    pf2.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 8
  • pf1.jpg