What's new

** pre98 Bubba Kush x NL#5/haze **

jm420

Veteran
Hey CDM I'm always up for a gift .Just kidding ,and I dont know if its the right place to post but heres part of my next run KKSDx Pre 98 BKXHaze
.If its not the place let me know.the plants in coco are the ones
Peace
JM

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ JM420: of course you can post here even tho is a outcross of the P98BKNL5H. Cant wait to see what they bring to the stable jm! got one in flower atm so she will be purdddy nice with the outcome. Next run ill be running 10-20 of them and picking out what i want for keepers. The lady i have now had plent of resin heads showing in seedling stage so be on the look out for that. But either way keep em coming :tiphat:

-NE_G978-

jm420

Veteran
wheredo I go with the mssxabusive they are in that same pic.I know where to post the ecsdxcj.:)

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
KKSD(kksc x strawberrydiesel"StrawberryPheno" x P98BKNL5H Day 6 12/12

If something pops out that you notice ChemDGMill from the P98BKNL5H side of the family tree. I do know that she dosent have the kksd leaf structure but has the stature of the kksd. I really cant wait to see what she brings to the table. I did take cuts off her just in case jah blesses me with some dank flower.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

notice anything on this cut thats not ya norm... give ya a hint. check the leave edges out
picture.php

jm420

Veteran

kksdxpre98 bubba x haze.We gatta come up with some kind of name LOL
here they are in the permanent home ,I'll give them 30 days to veg ,then the fun starts

Tyga

Veteran
This pheno throws nice tight resin coated light green nugs... Nice kush stank to her.
kdnb4x.jpg

This is the other pheno I got... Straight purple! Diggin it
ayozu8.jpg

b9aq3a.png

70bzbt.jpg

Also got a good amount of nug off the damn nanner tosser! that will be made up into some BHO in the next week or so.... even throwing some banana's the bud was still dank as fuck!

ufullachit

WOW.. Very Impressive man... Keep up the good work man... I'm excited about running these beans man... Thank You!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Looks dank. I believe the #10 Pheno is the one with coloration from ChemDgMil earlyer pics of the phenos. Looks dank as fuck! Gonna make some good bhooo with that trim!

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Beautiful y'all, ya man that purple one looks like #10 ... like no stretch on her right? Limited branching? Other pheno looks dank too -- any mint smell in there?

The kksdp98bknl5haze looks dank NEGrower ... Not looking too familiar yet, let's see what she brings to the table

JM420.. that's why I was suggesting we call it "bar-code" .. Cus it looks like a serial number!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
I guess its dubbed "Barcode" sounds good to me. I'm really digging the structure of her for sure and her leaves are fucking MASSIVE!! I really can't wait to see what else they express and pick and choose what's keepers and not keepers and if there's a sexy ass stud in there make F2s or even bring the best Pheno of it Barcode to the #9 Pheno with some reverse hehehe dirty thinking. JM I'm so glad you have these in your garden of Eden. I'm super stoked to see what turns up and how you like it. You're loving hand and guidence these little ones will treat you well. Thanks for doing awesome work :respect:

Latest posts

Latest posts