What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

** pre98 Bubba Kush x NL#5/haze **

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Nice JM420 - are those p98 bubba x NL5/haze? Or are they the "Barcode" cross? The leaves look a little smaller and more sativa than the number nine and eleven pheno, i think. Also number nine really doesn't have much foliage on her.. I could literally count on two hands the number of fans she has. Number eleven has much more foliage, and if you top her she responds extremely well. Number nine just wants to stretch for days, she don't like the bush thang, shes a leggy broad.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@JM420: damn brother the Barcode and MSS really blew up!!! Those ladies are gonna be beast in full bloom! I'm super Stokes to see what gets produced. So far the barcode ill be chopping soon looks like to be a soild yeilder with good resin production. The one I'm running has The KKSD bud structure (thick pistils that turn fire red). So far from the papa I am seeing tight rock hard buds all the way down all iced out (Bubba side I'm assuming) and there is a touch of sativa in her.

@ Chemdog: yes sir JM is running the Barcode and MassachusettsSuperSkunk x AbusiveOG :tiphat:

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Cool cool, I thought they looked like Barcode to me, from the pics of urs I've seen at least. Interested to see if the straw d dominates the cross, I thought the bubba would but maybe not! Still getting spicy, peppery smells from it NEG?

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ Chemdog: Its changing by the weeks. Now its a sweet peppery smell with what I wanna say a berrish undertone. I chop mine April 1st. Once the 1k is fired up I plan on rocking a run of Barcode and P98BKNL5H and do a side by side see if I can compaire traits and find more phenos.

jm420

Veteran
its a mess .:) but gonna ride out the storm
between the both they have devoured an sdv2,5 and ecsdxcj

jm420

Veteran
he, he, he, thats what i keep doing ,then scratch my head going are you fuckin kiddin me lol

jm420

Veteran

i know this isnt the place but its pretty much documented here with bar code this girl didnt have a 30 day veg
that pics a week plus old ,i doubt she would even fit in the shot glass now:)
Bulger og LOL

I bet the guy never thought some asshole in the PNW ,would name a plant after him .
Bar codes rockin to (stem in the back)
but the other is one of a kind so far

Latest posts

Latest posts