What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

** pre98 Bubba Kush x NL#5/haze **

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Looking good ChemD! always bringing the trichyest of them all to the table. Hows the errl taste from them? must hit ya like a ton of bricks :tiphat:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
what do you fellas think of a cut of each pheno of AbusiveOGKxMSS getting dusted with some of the male P98BKxNL5H pollen? been a head scratchier for sure.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Woo! Nice JM420! There's gonna be some stellar phenos in that geneticpool. I'm transplanting mine today into 1 gallon bags and then on with the show. So far veg has been nice and steady so far but once I transplant I figure it will blow up in growth. How many of those beans did ya pop?

theJointedOne

Veteran
whoa is it me or is that seedling seem to be a bit 'resinous'?? Dont think ive seen that many trichome stalks on a seedling that size...ever..

Nice work NE, keep it up, your a great member of this site and your contributions are much appreciated.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Transplanted into 1 gallon. Love the leaf structure so far.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

@TJO: thanks man for the kind words. I'm impressed by the resin heads on this little one. Seems like its gonna be a resin producer.... if female of course

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ JM420: Awesome!!! I'm super stoked to see what turns up. Gonna have quite the garden that's for sure. I can't wait to see what lays In this gene pool. Good stuff jm420 :respect:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ UFULLACHIT: Good looking out pimpin! just keep ya eyes in the sky for a eagle to land ;) Cant wait to see how your P98BKxNL#5/H does. Some damn good stellar phenos in there!

@ CHEMDG: S1's of #9 and #10 would be the balls. Just saw that post in here :tiphat:

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
NEG if you still have ECSD hit her with some pollen. Are u running any p98 cross?.. Or just the strawberry diesel x p98/NL5/hz?

Tygas must be getting dank right about now, should be hittin the bulk period. This thing yields so nice.. Took down a small one that was in a corner and she still pulled 2 zips+

I'd like to see this pollen hit some diesels & OGs. The smell is so strong on these, I'm curious how it would mix with something putrid. My only concern with an ecsd cross is too much haze in the mix & sativa will probably be predominant.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
I'm looking for an indica leaning OG in a pack of OG13 (OG Kush x G13 pacific cut) right now, so that could be something to think about if I do find the right pheno.. Lookin for an OG that don't stretch and finishes faster... Oh wouldn't that be nice

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ ChemDG: I just hit up my ecsd with some of the pollen. It would be nice to find a indica Pheno in that cross but def agree with seeing alot of sat dom in the offspring. I had a P98BKNL5H going in veg but it got way to infested with mites so I tossed her out :( and started pretty much from scratch. No idea were the mites came from but they def did a number to my mothers. I bombed 2 times, disinfected EVERYTHING with water and bleach combo. What I did keep for cuts are mite free but I'm still applying Monterey sprays along with 90% Rubbing Alcohol water mix just to play it safe so another 2-3 applications from both and I'm good. Im just glad flower tent didn't get touched by those fuckers. But I did get another EastCoastSourDiesel cut.

What do you think the outcome of Abusive x MSS would be if I hit a cut with some pollen?

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ ChemDG: that would be a dope OG cross!! I still have a bunch of that pollen put aside.. :tiphat: I do plan on starting up some more P98BKNL5H as soon as I move ladies into flower

Tyga

Veteran
Lots of possibilities to do with this cross... I do believe making s1's from pheno 9/10 would be bad ass for sure! My girls are mid week 5 right now and just starting to stack up nicely... Will report back with some shots tomorrow Ive been slacking with the pics.
@UfullaChit- Hope you find some killer phonos brotha! Glad I could help ya out..... Make sure you post back some shots once you get them beans popped! :dance013:

ufullachit

Fo sho TYGA.. Will do, my hopes are to have them germed by the first, But I'm gonna try and get them done tonight since we still have quite a bit of Moon up in the sky... :)

@ NEGROWER, I feel that bro, I'm still going back to the beginning of this thread just about every day, to look at the shots you have up... These are Fire for sure...

Peace fellas!

Latest posts

Latest posts