What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

** pre98 Bubba Kush x NL#5/haze **

Tyga

Veteran
Nice work all around...what kind of yields do these produce? The buds look stellar.

As far as I know it's a pretty heavy yielder.. TD will correct me if i'm wrong but it seem's that pheno #9/#10 seem to produce nice chunky dense buds and pheno#11 produces big buds but a little more on the fluffy side compared to the #9#10

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
looking nice in here gentleman I hope you find something similar to TB's #9 their Tyga, I am looking forward to see what you get from them...

TB Gardens

Veteran
Actually 9 is the lower yielder, but not by much. Even the #11 hazy buds are very dense, it's quite deceiving. 11 grows huge fox tailed nugs from bottom to top, it yielded more untopped just doing the bean pole thing. #10 is the biggest yielder and has a bit different flavor profile than the others (9 & 11 are similar, 9 just has the volume turned up). It's got this real nice fruity Kush flavor. Seriously though, 10 has rock hard buds it's insane.. U try and squeeze them but it's just not possible... an oz looks like 10g of normal buds.

All these buds freaking stink, like stink right thru every bag don't batter how many bags u put it in lol. I came home from work today and my house is fucking reeking of minty kushy goodness... Shits stinking thru the jars!

TB Gardens

Veteran
Depends what the original breeders of it want to do. We are collecting males to outcross to:

- ECSD
- Conn Chem
- GDP (kens)
- Camelot Kush (special pheno)

And I'm also gunna chuck the pollen back onto the 9, 10, & 11. If lots of people are interested maybe I could do a little S1 project.

Tyga

Veteran
Just a lil' bud shot... nothing too exciting... Give it a couple weeks :tip hat:
1zp1aux.jpg

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
WORD THE FUCK UP FOR THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn TB this thread is super killer! #9 and #10 are beasting! in the #10 she gettin purp in her calyxes? Man im so glad for this thread to show off the ladies and the boys too :tiphat: awsome log man cant say it enough!

-NE_G978-

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Heres a pic of the boys. all the pollen is collected and ready 2 go. the flowers showed to have resin clusters on the flowers and had some real nice colors coming out in the flowers and the terpens were there also.
9d3Xx.jpg

the lady in veg
2TdlC.jpg

olDaB.jpg

taking some cuts from her today and cant wait to flower her out!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Seed harvest has begun and there's gonna be some serious phenos in here

KKSD (kksc x strawberry diesel) "strawberry Pheno"

X

(Pre98 Bubba Kush x NL5/Haze)

xQRc7.jpeg

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Damn dude seems like u got a secret admirer.. Lol someones neg reppin everything u post.

Nice work man, so did you just select 1 male? That's cool, ya we need to link up soon. Dude the strawberry diesel x is gunna be fire. The bud shot on the straw dies look vurry nice ... Hope u got cuts!

@Tyga -- how are yours doing?

Buddle

Veteran
Very nice NE..Are these the beans Coastal made with Ottos pollen? I have some Mcfly x NL5Hazes going that he made as well.He said there were some nice Bubba hybrids coming out.Yours looks dope as heck man..yum!!!!!!!

Tyga

Veteran
Damn dude seems like u got a secret admirer.. Lol someones neg reppin everything u post.

Nice work man, so did you just select 1 male? That's cool, ya we need to link up soon. Dude the strawberry diesel x is gunna be fire. The bud shot on the straw dies look vurry nice ... Hope u got cuts!

@Tyga -- how are yours doing?

Dealt with some serious off gassing bro! They didn't make it.... But I have 4 confirmed females 1 week into flower as we speak :big grin:
I'll throw some pics up in a few days... healthy as all hell though!

Tyga

Veteran
Okay well heres a quick shot... They are the 2 in front in the 2 on the left side of the pic. The one right behind the bulb is a Mosca's SWT, And I have a Hammerhead/MBS on the right.
otg9xi.jpg

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Ya lemme know how they do for the stretch period. #9 will at least double in size & branch out. #10 & #11 grow much more bean pole-ish .... They have fucking massive fans don't they? Start rubbing those buds @ 3wks and tell me it don't stank of Kush ;-)

coastal

Bubba always did that for me when she was overfed, esp to much N. How ya been feeding em? PPM of runoff?

Of course the hazy phenos are bitching at ya and the bubba one is tough as rocks.

Tyga

Veteran
Ppms are around 750... Havent checked the PH of the run off because previously when I did when using drip clean it would always keep the medium nice and clean. Although they are curling there is zero signs of any sort of burn. Im going to back down the N and run 5/10 micro/bloom and see if they snap back. Either way they are stinking up! Just as bad ad the Sours if not worse..