What's new

PotHeads BunKer

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
wow right on thx for the nice comments every1

got my MoJo back
insane banana kush F2's in the making

MemoryLoss strawD pheno x IBK

those who know what to look for can clearly see hella beans in the making. the other crosses are also G2G so that means

Purple Alice shall live !!! afterall DPD x IBK

heres the main top of the ML strawD pheno not pollenated

:dance013: :jump: got my MoJo back

P

puma

hello BROTHER:wave:
ahh yup your doing an awesome job dude and just love the new seeds being made especialy those F2's rock on my brother...

man the DECAP & LOSS are looking wonderful as usual keep those girls rolling along....

got a few of the DPD IX1 going there still small but i got several up-n-going so we will see how they do very soon, also got a single SOLAR FLAIR #1 rocking and she? looks really good....
respect much:bump:

J

jonnybgood29

man those are going to be some fat ass seeds in a couple of weeks! nice job!.... moved my insane jane marked for ibk pollen back up under the 400w to get her fattened up for the show!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:wave::tiphat: top of the night to every1

:tiphat: hey brotha Puma i didnt mean to ingnor your last PM i'll get together this weekend on it. thx for the kind words brotha i'm addicted to maken beans best way to overgrow the world.

maken beans giftn beans overgrow the world :dance013:
they can tryn stop me and ppl like me but they wont ever cant stop a seed like this

:wave::tiphat: hey brotha Old Soul thx yes i'll be there :bump: with a differant set of free beans for whom ever

:wave::tiphat: hey brotha jonnybgood29 some of them crosses will have some large beans for sure

well kinda have a update for tonight

veg erea is 100% again
4 DPD, 4Decap, 2 Chem4, 1 Chem D, 1 ML strawd, in the pic

6 Decap, 5 Chem4, 4 ML Strawd

8 Decap, 5 Chem4, 2 KKSC, 1 Chem D

the Mums
Decapation was a fresh cut last 18th april

Double Purple DoJo i should really transplant her up

Kyle Kushman Strawberry Cough

:jump: back to 100% in less then a yr

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
last night flower day 32

Insane Banana Kush front right and left

some Decapation

this pic up front 3 x decap, center each end 1x DPD in med is Memoryloss strawd pheno, rear row 3x Chem4

DPD

Chem4

Decap

IBK plant C

plant B

Phew busy busy Bee

P

puma

hello MAJ:wave:
no offence taken my brother i know your busy as am i so dont give it a second thought, theres no hurry......
respect:wave:

hello Maj. Pothead, it's been awhile. i'm always glad to see your grow's. your show is always top of the line !!! thanks for the show and have a buzed day !! peace and God bless

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: thx for understanding brotha Puma

:tiphat: buzzed day dang havent seen you in while hope all has been ok

life's been beter then i deserve !! still lucky enough to help are vets and been makeing some feminized seeds of some new stuff i got in {they were all feminized seed to}and make 3 other feminized seeds after that, i hope. i hope all is well with you and your's . i can see how well your grow is. like i said, it"s always a pleasure. have a buzzzed day i know i will ... paece and God bless.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that dpd and ibk are always stunners brotha.
room looks real nice yo.
another bomb run for the maj.
peace-T-

kinger

Veteran
wow those plants look awesome and funky,I have always liked this thread,killer genetics.
Also glad I have some of those IBK seeds to run in the near future :) :) :)

J

jonnybgood29

wow, how did i miss that update.... those ibk are absolutely stunning my friend! ant thanks to you, i see ibk bx1 in the near future!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: top of the day to everyone wow have several new ppl in her kool kool welcome to ya'll. to everyone thankyou for the kind words i've been in alot of pain last few wks my knees want to give out.

well heres a small update from last night day 49 of 12/12

lol guess not untill something is fixed

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
insane banana kush plant b
picture.php

plant c
picture.php

Decapation
picture.php

double purple dojo
picture.php

chem4
picture.php