What's new

PotHeads BunKer

J

jonnybgood29

beautiful looks beans, maj! looks like youve got some more strains to add to the list! mine will be done in a few weeks, then i think we need to talk!:ying:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: top of the day to all thx for the nice words, yes everyone i must confess i'm addicted to maken beans :biggrin:

brotha Puma looks like i'll be sending some Insane Banana Kush F2's over the pond to the freebie giveaway again. that will make my second shipmint over there guess i should look into a donar tag. like some of the others who have sent in :biggrin:

on the garden i'll take a pic or 2 tomarrow on day 28 they be blown up now. made some keif hash today shook the last manicure and got 19 grams pressed
picture.php

picture.php

ummmmmm i just love this stuff in 1980 when i was in germany all we smoked in the army was good hash

J

jonnybgood29

thats one heck of a chunk of hash there my friend! can almost taste it!:artist:

P

Peat

Stunning & inspirational, Maj! :salute:

Beautiful buds & plants!

Love the seed makins!

That block of keefer is so big, it's hitting puberty!
It proudly shouts, "I am SO getting hair down there!" :dance013::D

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx for the nice words every1 yepper i love the pressed keif hash.

took a few pics last night day 30 of 12/12

heres 2/4 decapation 3 are this large 1 is smaller
picture.php

2 Chem4
picture.php

MemoryLoss StrawBerry Desiel pheno
picture.php

whats left in the closet rear center Chem D other 4 are Double Purple DoJo
picture.php

above shower shot for the pervs
top row 4 x decap front row left 2 x chem4 1 ML strawd
picture.php

things are starting to blow up now dign it now lol

the crosses i just made heres the names i've been tossn around

Decapation {pre98 bubba coffe pheno} x Insane Banana Kush - Bubba Ho Tep
MemoryLoss {strawd pheno} x IBK - Red Queen
Chem4 x IBK - Green Dragon
Double Purple DoJo x IBK - Purple Alice

i have enough of the IBK F2's i made to make and send into the freebie giveaway 100 x 10 pk of seeds easy and still have plenty for me n whom ever lol. the Purple Alice will be mostly in house or very close by when 1st growen out so i can make some F2's for the world. but the other crosses lol theres several of them many more then the Purple Alice.

P

puma

hello MAJ:huggg:
ahh those look and are looking awesome as usual my brother, i thank you much for useing my IBK in so many HYBRIDS and then to know the f2 you made are going out as FREEBIES man what a way to be my brother...
awesome:tiphat:

P.S. when ya get things where ya want them give e a holla..

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey brotha Puma if it wasnt for the wonderful ppl like my nephew, yourself, scrappy,teresa,greenlion/primo, and so on.
i wouldnt be where i am today esp you for them tips on proper pollenating. i promissed to pay it forward and that i shall as much as i'm abel to. 1 of many ways to help OverGrow the world !!!

i honestly think ppl are gonna like the Insane Banana Kush F2's nice solid kush balls that leaves the room smelln of kush been smoked afterwards. taste is kinda hard to pin down it's pleasent not nasty or anything it kind changes when inhaled.

well time for a few pics last night was day 46 of 12/12 flowering

peek into the closet
picture.php

plant center rear is ChemD
picture.php

some Decapation pre98 bubba coffe pheno
picture.php

some Chem4
picture.php

Double Purple DoJo
picture.php

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
some lol MemoryLoss StrawBerry Desiel pheno top
picture.php

side view plant
picture.php

above her
picture.php

some Chem4
picture.php

gonna be good run

maybe i'll take few pics of the tomato plants brotha RR gifted me i just transplanted them into 5 gal buckets. thier looking quite nice puff puff passn

oops brotha Puma i'm putting together some beans over the next few days i'll get together w/ya. have my work cut out for me there with my plans Sirsmokealot seen them lol easy peasy 100 x 10 pk's of the IBK F2's over the pond n/p

P

puma

hello MAJ:tiphat:
very nice your buds look AWESOME brother glad my GEAR is treating you proper, got some good stuff going and even better ones in the WINGS awaiting there time....

glad your getting plenty of seed for the fam and all the peeps around the MAG you have serpassed even me with spreading the love to others and im truely glad to have been of help to you in your progress in the art of breeding..
respect much:tiphat::woohoo:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey brotha Puma thx mucho respect back mang :)

oky dokey i was given the go ahead to take pics and showoff my new Girl in the harem.

i had it named SSSS {super seceret squrill stash} in case it made it into a pic before i was given the go ahead. so with out further adooooooo

i present Lime Kush
picture.php

picture.php

:biggrin: :dance013:
i'll do my best to rock her this LK is amazing taste of lime on your tounge and lips for quite spell after smoken her. and strong and yields nicely 70-75 days flower

P

puma

hello MAJ:biggrin:
right back to ya with the RESPECT....

and OMG we finaly get to see the SPECIAL plant cant wait to see how she looks in a few weeks time, please take cuts just incase she is as good as we hear she is..
PROPER:woohoo::woohoo: