What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PotHeads BunKer

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great Major !!! :tiphat:
& glad to hear you got away from that bushmaster !!! you know how toxic that shit is ??? i use MB ferts stretch stopper , but only on my really stretchy girls , otherwise i just let them grow out normally & use MB's early & late PK booster , shit works pretty good for getting the fatties we all love so much :biggrin:

OG flower hardener huh , gonna have to look that one up lol :thinking:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey dan yea I've herd the BM wasn't very healthy but chit works and to be honest I'm tad old to worry about any effects to me. especially 100 miles north and just off the highway to the west is an old nuke test site. I worry more when the north winds blow during winter lol . matter of fact google earth you can find era 51 well across the highway west from it is the old test site :). chit looks more like the moons landscape then desert. really crazy looking craters every where. when the guy gave me the OG hardener he said it wasn't bad for ya like BM is. directions for use are between day 5 and 8 start the OG hardener use 4-8ml per gal water for 7 days {I used 5ml per gal }. it also states I can use it again just before flush like between week 6-7. i'll do it week before I start my flush to see what happens. it also suggests that if a person only harvests the tops and leaves lowers to dose again the lowers to bump them lol .

dose seem to be working :biggrin:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey dan yea I've herd the BM wasn't very healthy but chit works and to be honest I'm tad old to worry about any effects to me. especially 100 miles north and just off the highway to the west is an old nuke test site. I worry more when the north winds blow during winter lol . matter of fact google earth you can find era 51 well across the highway west from it is the old test site :). chit looks more like the moons landscape then desert. really crazy looking craters every where. when the guy gave me the OG hardener he said it wasn't bad for ya like BM is. directions for use are between day 5 and 8 start the OG hardener use 4-8ml per gal water for 7 days {I used 5ml per gal }. it also states I can use it again just before flush like between week 6-7. i'll do it week before I start my flush to see what happens. it also suggests that if a person only harvests the tops and leaves lowers to dose again the lowers to bump them lol .

dose seem to be working :biggrin:

i hear ya brutha :tiphat: i get the same responces about the hot shot no pest strips i use in veg to keep the critters at bay . to old & abused life to much to worry about carcinogens now lol . hell the food ya eat , the water ya drink , the air ya breath ...... somebody says all that shit will kill ya in one way or another :biggrin:

good luck with the hardener ..... i'll be keepin track to see how it does :tiphat:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
not much to report just getting bigger lol last night day 27 of 12/12
picture.php

picture.php

:biggrin::dance013:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey brother yes bigger is better lol

3 more pics in the shower

3 decaps
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

for my shower pervs :biggrin:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 27 and blowin up!
youre gonna crush it this round maj,good vibes to ya.
peace-T-

Desert Dan

Veteran
Major!

I'm glad you are back my friend!!! I know Im late to the party, but better late than never :biggrin:

Hope you get to harvest before the real heat starts to set in... Next week is supposed to be a scorcher. :fsu:

DD

hello major as always a great show !!! hope to be around more and enjoy all the show. have a buzzed day i know i will,peace and God bless!!

paper thorn

Veteran
hey maj, been forever since i posted and got around to see what all my friends are up to.

I see I've been missing some beautiful buds. Nice to see the girls in the shower.

JAWS

BOO RIGHT BACK AT YOU BROTHER..

LONG LONG LONG TIME NO SPEAK!!!!!!.

very nice indeed :huggg:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow ! almost a year to the day sense you popped in here . how ya been brutha ? & hows the little brutha making out ? haven't heard a word sense Sir made the anouncement on his thread .

Latest posts

Latest posts