What's new

PotHeads BunKer

J

jonnybgood29

some serious pollen production there maj! going to be doing the same here real soon!
by the way ill be starting a post with the gunk as soon as they are up!

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: hey brotha jonnybgood29 oh i'm sure there will be extra hint hint guess i have a insane jane male pheno n you have the female insane jane pheno.

heres insane banana kush plant B toped once

IBK plant C toped then both tops shoots toped in veg

both are in the white ebb n flow 6x6 containers approx 42 inch tall.
peek over top of them

above view of all

puff puff passn

J

jonnybgood29

actually ive got the femalre insane jane... looks like the one that puma l;oves so much! cant tell on the male ij, but it has a lot of the purp that he is talking about! puma might just get his grey pheno back sooner than he thinks! whats the smaells off the ibk? these bbks are smelling mighty fruity! one has really caught my eye, being extremely dense as puma described, and ive got a male with niiicccce color! think ill be restocking his bbk's soon!

J

jonnybgood29

by the way... it looks like yet another monster grow in your future my friend!

P

puma

hello BROTHER:wave:
dude your killing it over in her very nice work great looking plants, and HELL ya i hear what your saying about the extra pollen you and brother JONNY should really hook up and make every one happy...

that male is nice and seems to be putting out plenty of pollen for you to do some work with for-sure....

im done here just letting the beans dry ahhh bit i'll be talking to you very soon my brother....

JONNY would love to get some BBBK kush back i cant belive i gave them all out, i thought i had learned my lession on that shit with the PURPLE BASTARD but i guess not huhhh...
respect much guys:wave:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: top of the day to all hope life is good

brotha Jonny {actually ive got the femalre insane jane... looks like the one that puma} was what i was sayn acording to brotha Puma. and i had a male

tis what i harvested before chopn him i could have harvested this much more but figured this is way more then i'll need lol. i should have some extra pollen

hey brotha Puma thankyou for the kind words and your genorosity i put alot of love and energy into my garden. i'll hit a branch on each IBK girl and each of my other strains in flower should have some nice F2's and new crosses made with him

ok i've got a new girl in the harem

ChemD

:dance013: thx brotha RR super happy camper yea baby

heres the girls in current flower run last night day 14 of 12/12

up 1st we have insane banana kush plant B

toped once
IBK plant C

toped then main two top growth shoots toped once

heres the Decapation have 3 in flower all shaped same

MemoryLoss plant B strawberry desiel pheno

shes not toped
above shower view

2 double purple dojo in front 3 chem4 in rear

next weekend we gonna have a pollen party and only a few lucky girls are invited :jump:
tomarrow i'll get a new 1k horti bulb and this run should be very nice when finished. looks like th DPD may take a back seat for a few runs whilst i dial in 3 decap, 3 chem4, 3 ML strawd and 3 chemd. well my back is killn me so be back later tonight

puff puff passn

P

puma

hello MAJ:wave:
damn you do have them looking really good, i love the way you shaped them up like that and ive been trying that TECH myself in the last two runs but you seem to be very very good at it.....

you got tons of pollen thats great, INSANE BANANA KUSH F2 sounds like a really good idea to me for-sure!!....

RR hooked you up good brother that chem d looks tight, nice score and yup its awesome having such killer friends..
respect much:wave:

J

jonnybgood29

in that case, we might just be talkin! those ladies are looking really healthy my friend! oh by the way, yes puma, i saved cuts of all fems and the males from both as well! hoping to have a very seedy year over here!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
major, i just wanted to pop in and say, top notch as always. whats up with a smoke report on the dpd this time? since shes goin away for awhile and all...
glad to see some pollen in here, ill be looking forward to following your crosses!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:wave: brotha puma thx for the props, this is 1st run i've pinched the main and off shoot stems during veg and flower. tonight i tried to pinch again some stems but things way hard guess i could pinch the off shoots of the off shoot branches lol. few more days and i'll be dustn pollen here and there lol.

:wave: brotha jonnybgood29 give me few days and i'll PM ya

:wave: brotha nameless thankyou um report on the DPD i'll get back to ya on that to me it has a flower/fruity smell and taste

mang backs kickn my arse today puff puff passn

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: top of the day to all

this week has been not good alot of pain in lower back though it may be kidney stone but feels better today. right side of back been in full out spasms also

enough of that crap lol changed the can 33 last night snaped few pics last night. brb

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
ok company left no1 breathing down my neck when i type lol

thought i would take a pic of the new someday west coast currency

heres a MemoryLoss strawberry desiel pheno 16 gram bill

remove acess panel and a peek inside on day 22 of 12/12 last night. insane banana kush on right and left side very front

remove the IBK and the main 9 in 2 gal bags fill a 4ft wide 3ft deep erea n/p
3 decapation in front midrow center 1 ML strawd, DPD on each side center rear row 3 chem4

some of 1 DPD

some decapation pre98 bubba kush pheno

some chem4

insane banana kush plant B toped once

insane banana kush plant C toped the both upper growth shoots toped once. she would be considerably taller otherwise.

Memoryloss strawberry desiel pheno

she sits atop a 1gal paint can directly under sweet spot of bulb

not 2 bad for only 22 days of 12/12 lighting and a new bulb to boot last one was 2 yrs old. me tinks gonna be a nice haul most will run 65 days 12/12

turn 49 in a few days alot going on lol scored me a nice used bose acustimass6 surround sound system n kenwood 6.1 digital reciever. now my home theater rocks solid again. ive owned 3 systems in the last 25 yrs and this is the nicest by far. next is a set of nice used bose 901 speakers w/equlizer to round out the experince whoot

dinner and a movie to watch lol puff puff passn

DonChron

crazy selection, choice genes.. been outa the loop for a yr or two ; the memory loss and recap looks extraordinary tho bro. keep the posts comin hope the wifey stays healthy

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Right on brother, the plants are all look'n great...as usual !
I just picked up a set of 501s myself, I looked at the 901s
and then I turned and looked at the Lil woman, $$........?:asskick:
I guess that meant no way... :dunno: anyways, rock on bro !

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
MAN o MAN !!
I haven't been around for a bit but things haven't changed , your still blowing that shower up with fat nuggs.

Good to see ya with your own stickey keep it up !!!

Latest posts

Latest posts