What's new

PotHeads BunKer

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello maj

just wanted to let ya know how its going with ya girls....i'm getting quite fond of'm....they are doing very good my friend....they are not realy big but they are tight and ouzing with trichs...jaws gear is equally doing good.
Nhow some pix for ya i'm about 5 weeks in

picture.php
picture.php

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: brotha resinryder thx and again thx for the use of them bags seemed to work very nice better then in the past.

:tiphat: brotha Big D nice to cya around happy holidays to you n yours also

:tiphat: hey brotha Core right on glad they are working out for ya the pic looks like Rapture ?? is it very nice looker brotha

well yesterday brotha RR loaned me his bubble bags i must say i recoverd the most to date. i had 500 grams from the yrs harvests each harvest was shook over a silk screen. all past harvests where put away untill today

the water afterwards 160 mu bag

small pile 160 mu reddish is from 73 mu right next to card is from 25 mu

all in all not bad again thx brotha

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Nice to see ya putting them to good use bro. Sweet little piles of head knocking, eye crossing goodness right there!lol
Anytime my friend. Always glad to help out.

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: hello archie123 n welcome to my fun

:tiphat: brotha resinryder again thx mang dry them piles of golden goo weight was 19.4 grams. not bad considering the material was shaken to remove heads throught the yr. them goo piles are all stalks of the trichromes taste good.

watered yesterday the veg dept took few pics included are some of the males balls lol

bulk of next run

Insane Banana Kush female plants B,C,E right to left

for the girls some hairy balls lmao

IBK plant D in front

above the IBK's

i'll flower the male out in the 2 liter bottle rest is transplanted on the 15th or there about. i'll snap a few tonight of the girls 45 days in flower they be gettn nice

J

jonnybgood29

looking extremely healthy there maj! cant wait to see how they turn out. im running the parent to those ibk. the insane jane looks mighty nice.

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: jonnybgood29 thx buddy i'm sure the IBK will turn out very nice, i'll be maken few F2's

:tiphat: brother sprout aaaaa,huhuhuhuh, aahuh, aahuhuhuhuh, yeaaa :dance013:

yesterday i sprung my back holdn the grandson that wasnt fun at least it dosent hurt to breath anymore lol. i have a vertibre between my shoulder blades that bulges out yesterday he tried to grab a ear n i moved back to far n fast. tons of fun last night was day 47 of 12/12 took few pics

peek inside door on 1 knee some chem4

double purple dojo top 1 of a few

decapation top

across the tops

memoryloss strawd pheno startn to pinkin up she gets pink hues when she finishes. ML plant B strawd in center KKSC on right

above 3/5 chem4 in shower

chem4 down on 15th decap wk later 2 dpd n the strawberries down on 30th. srry for quality of some pics but when back hurts hard to even take a pic let alone nicer then these.

puff puff passn

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
look'n so good as usual maj., amazing nuggs shot from all baby, also the new ones look so healthy and green, should promise good!!
respect to you maj.!!!

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
your ladies are looking top notch Maj.

are those 2 pics above the the shower picture the memoryloss starwd pheno or the chems? whichever one they are, they are MOUTH WATERING ! ! !

props 2 the highest degree

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
wow had few days of pain in bed mostly gotta love a wasted back.

:tiphat:killerweed31 thankyou for the kind words buddy

:tiphat:lil~greensprout your rockn yourself brother :dance013:

:tiphat:lvmcgoo thx for the props

:tiphat:silver hawaiian :wave: up buddy

:tiphat:jonnybgood29 right on road trip maybe some left when ya get here lol

:tiphat:resinryder thankyou my friend

:tiphat:farmdalefurr welcome to my fun thankyou for the nice words the very bottom last pic is 3 x chem4 in the shower 2 above are the memoryloss strawd pheno

brb phone

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: allrightythen

took few pics i could last night had jr water em for me lol

heres the 5 left in flower back row right to left KKSC,2 X DPD front right decap left memoryloss strawd pheno

KKSC

MR strawd pheno

decapation pre98 bubba kush coffee pheno

decap top

ML strawd pheno top

Double Purple DoJo top

Kyle Kushman Strawberry Cough top

2 plants DPD tops

MemoryLoss strawd pheno side view of plant

another decap top

now whilst watering veg and inspecting my insane banana kush male

MoFo bustn nuts in veg 18/6 lighting allready :dance013: whatya think about that 1 brotha Puma. hopefully this mean fast finishing F2's lol guess this boy isnt maken the flower room i'll isolate him in few days when house company has left. oh yea i did remove the open sac and any more that looked like where gonna in next day or two.

J

jonnybgood29

ill take some of the straw when i get there!:laughing:

that male must be the banana trait. i had to cut my male blackberry banana adult because he was trying to do the same!

J

jonnybgood29

oh hey maj, was going through your list of strains and one jumped out at me! yuove got one of my old creations.... the a. shark/ ice was one i created some time ago... better hold tight to them my friend, possibly the last ones in existence! great smoke with nice flavor!

Latest posts

Latest posts