What's new

PotHeads BunKer

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: top of the day to all i guess that cross at that time wasnt meant to be. i do have some strawberry desiel F2 beans so i may get another chance lol. other day i checked the IBK for signs of sex
plant A looks male
plant B no sign
plant C looks female
plant D is male
plant E looks female
times flyn by this run snapped some pics last night day 32 of 12/12
on 1 knee lookn in

swoop across most the tops

memoryloss strawberry desiel pheno left Kyle Kushman Strawberry Cough right

KKSC top

double purple dojo top

memoryloss strawd top

chem4 top

decapation top

1 of 5 chem4 plants

3/5 chem4 above shower shot

garden is looking almost back on track thank you Ja and the creator for blessing my grow

P

puma

hello MAJ:wave:
hey brother top notch looking grow going on in here, just wanted to say thank you and let ya know i have plenty of the STRAW D F2 soo ya any time my brother..
respect:bump:

J

jonnybgood29

damn, gone a couple of days, and come back to see a full out jungle! great grow going again maj!:tiphat:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
love the swoop over the tops hehehe ..always looking full inhere....ohw yea and thanks for the Xmass wishes my friend !

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jeesh bruh,thats a whole bunch of goodness goin on ur way!gonna be fun to watch them cups grow into maturity...as always....and tht canopy of buds is lookin rightous as well.
peace-T-

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: top of the day to all happy holidays

WoW what a surprise a sticky guess i'll dig up my other grow logs here and post links on the 1st pg of this one.

:wave: brotha puma right on mang i feel truely blessed

:wave: brotha azez nice to see ya around hope all is well i still have that DPD for ya. this run i have 2 in the back row

:wave: jonnybgood29 lol thx buddy i thank Ja and the creator every day for my blessings

:wave: brother lil~greensprout :dance013: i'm saven them mushrooms i have left for when you come out.

:wave: brotha Core glad my x-mas card arrived he he lol i only have 10 plants in flower i got as many tops from the doorway.

:wave: brotha resinryder glad to see ya stop by

:wave: brotha Tonatiuh thx for the props yes them cups get transplanted tomarrow into 2 liter bottels. the M/FM ratio was
plant A male was culled
plant B female
plant C female
plant D male kept him nice structure very nice i think
plant E female :jump:
the insane banana kush will take off like rockets after being transplanted

well time to dig up my other grow threads :tiphat:

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Congratulations big brother, on the "Sticky" tag,
no one deserves it more than you, you've taught
me so many things about growing weed over the
years, now all the other growers here@ ICmag
will be able too find your thread easier and maybe
even learn a few tricks of the trade...
keep pass'n on the knowledge bro !

:respect:

SkunkPlz

your threads are a true blessing to all of us! I can't tell you how many hours that have disappeared because of your threads :p

p.s. that decap looks to be a truly special flower, i hope jah continues to bless your garden with those amazing flowers for many more harvests!! ...and you continue to document them of course :)

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: top of the evening to all and from the hart thanks for the congrats.

Gypsy again huge thx to you for making this all possible for w/out icmag i wouldnt have been abel to share my experince. thankyou to you and staff for thinking i'm worthy of this highlited spot in the forms

heres a few pics of the Insane Banana Kush i transplanted yesterday watered n pics today lol.

heres the girls from right to left plants B, C, E

the boy i kept had 2 kept 1 this is plant D

above shot of the IBK the male shall stay in 2 liter girls get transplanted into 2 gal bags.

misc clones 2 x dpd 1 by strawd ML 3 x chem4 3 x decap

closer of the male IBK's structure

i'll dust a branch on each female then mix the beans together when finished. i like his structure seem stout and branching w/in the container. flower is 39 days tonight and rockn startn to really blow up .

Puff Puff Passn :bump:

P

puma

hello MAJ:wave:
great looking plants nice up-date, hey that male looks to be leaning towrds the JANE side of things.....i bet he gets HUGE CLUSTERS..
sweeet:wave:

P

puma

hello AZEZ:wave:
you are who i think you are RIGHT???.......

only CHUNK ive grown was straight CHUNK and BUBBA CHUNK, BUBBA CHUNK is pretty much DEEP CHUNK seeing how over powering the CHUNK is in HYBRIDS...
peace:wave:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: hey brotha Puma kool kool beans on the male n yepper

he's got the biggest balls of them all

lmao huge suckers i'll try n snap a pic next watering

:tiphat: brotha AZEZ to be honest not currently but i still have some deep chunk crosses from brotha Greenlion i havent poped yet like

Purple Kush [fm] x Deep Chunk [m] ummmmmm n we know what color she'll be lol
space queen x dc and few more pluss the few i made.

Latest posts

Latest posts