What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
kickin it old skol carb style, takes the fun outta going to the shop though, doesn't it, but net purchase cool for if ya live in BFE.

peace canna,

nice peice, good price also

D

Denial N Error

grippy-bong.jpg

Custom Hand Grips, Black Plastic ash-catcher disc on bottom, Single diffuser. High grade nickel plated brass bowl and 100% aluminum downstem!

This baby hits. AND she cost less than a case of beer!

just ordered this bong :yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:
for 46 bucks + 20 for shipping

picture.php

its made by weedstar and from what i can see its roor quality at 1/10th the cost.... any one have experience with these products are they good?

hah, at 1/10th the cost, you're not going to get even close to 1/10th roor quality. if you're going to spend less than $100 on a bong, go with an EHLE, at the very least there's some reputable quality there

H

heavy dank nugg

hah, at 1/10th the cost, you're not going to get even close to 1/10th roor quality. if you're going to spend less than $100 on a bong, go with an EHLE, at the very least there's some reputable quality there
wow yer kinda a dick eh...... all the specs are the same bro......same glass same gasketts same thickness.............dont understand how because it has a roor sticker that makes it better........ya see i aint no dandy like you. yer a real fancyboy........I bought these no name t shirts at wallgreens a couple weeks ago......10 for 10 bucks.....also got a pack of haynes 3 for $12.... checked the labels both 100 % cotton both look and feel excatly the same.......no one and i mean no one can tell the difference..So i dare you to explain in full detail excatly how roor is a better bong to smoke pot from.I DARE YOU.remember full detail....

H

heavy dank nugg

ya know honestly F this snooty thread..... you high brow elitest jerks can seriously kiss my ass........whats that roor is elite why????????????? wont be seeing me in this garbage thread anymore......ill go back to the un cool forums with my piece of garbage bong...any way thanks to those who remained positive....And about the dare forget it......Im really not intrested anymore.I now know without a shodow of a doubt....that i made the right buy...a whole lot of bad bad karma surrounds roor and this thread.......

new ad for roor i came up with..............
Roor the choice for bad people with small penis and big pocketts....

Roor way overpriced for ten years strong...

Roor higher price same quality....

Roor...all the cool kids are doing it.

Roor the 1st choice bong for 2nd rate weed.

there are some beautifull pieces in this thread.....and this message is not intended for those fine people..rather it is directed at the numerous people who tell me my bong is inferior without a shread of evidence to prove it.....
some people just love to be spoon fed HYPE from the hype machine........sorry again to the good peeps who had to hear this rant....I am now unsubscribed and wont be back...

shadow

Dude, chill man. I honestly don't think fidel meant that in an offensive way from the way that he posts on other forums. Perhaps you just misread it and over reacted?

However I am sure one of the bigger glass heads will come in and explain in great detail why RooR (especially the ones made by das germans) is better than weedstar for you. To say that RooR is the first choice bong for second rate weed is just assanine though. People who own RooRs grow their own too, same with people that use acrylic bongs, metal pipes, whatever. First rate weed can be smoked out of anything that allows you to stick weed in one end, and your mouth on the other.

edit:
1) I don't mean to imply that your bong sucks in any way by the way. I would totally take that over my friends acrylic minibong, or some other things I have seen before.
2) I see you wont be back here, and probably wont see this post, but have a nice life and enjoy the bong! As long as you are happy with it, not much else really matters.

H

heavy dank nugg

there are some beautifull pieces in this thread.....and this message is not intended for those fine people..rather it is directed at the numerous people who tell me my bong is inferior without a shread of evidence to prove it.....
some people just love to be spoon fed HYPE from the hype machine........sorry again to the good peeps who had to hear this rant....

wow yer kinda a dick eh...... all the specs are the same bro......same glass same gasketts same thickness.............dont understand how because it has a roor sticker that makes it better........ya see i aint no dandy like you. yer a real fancyboy........I bought these no name t shirts at wallgreens a couple weeks ago......10 for 10 bucks.....also got a pack of haynes 3 for $12.... checked the labels both 100 % cotton both look and feel excatly the same.......no one and i mean no one can tell the difference..So i dare you to explain in full detail excatly how roor is a better bong to smoke pot from.I DARE YOU.remember full detail....
oh boy
The annealing process protects the glass from cracking or shattering with temperature changes, and every RooR is held to strict standards for proper annealing, making them structurally far superior to lower end glass bongs. joint construction and form is directly related to airflow, and airflow is what primarily separates high end glass from less expensive imitations. every RooR joint is engineered to provide better airflow while being as structurally sound as possible, as opposed to bongs that have joints that are multiple thicknesses, usually none thicker than 3mm, and rarely provide a comparable level of airflow to RooR or other high end glass tubes. in the end it comes down to the hit, and very few people will try to argue that a $45 tube will hit anywhere near as well as a $200+ bong. it's all about the attention to detail, that's what makes RooR's more expensive, and price is generally directly related to quality. it's like comparing thread counts on sheets, to use your cloth analogy. higher thread count sheets require more attention to detail, and demand a high standard for quality, while lower thread count sheets can get away with imperfections because of the low price they carry.
please don't freak out, especially since i only pointed out that there is a clear difference between high end and low end glass. also, be prepared to listen up next time you start speak too confidently on things you clearly don't understand.

Any opinions on US Tubes? Looking at getting a 50 x 9mm strait for a DD. I really like the looks of the thick joints. My buddy has a .DE 5mm and it always worried me about the joint thickness, not something I'd expect from "the best in the world."

Chuck has some strong opinions on US Tubes, i can't say i've been able to compare them though. they definitely come highly recommended, especially as a DD that will probably get some abuse at some point

H

heavy dank nugg

all the specs are the same bro......and weedstar also uses that treating process and are engineered in germany to the highest standard....also its 5mm thickness. all joints are excatly the same dimensions.........as roor....... you see fancypants ive gone and done my homework. and i just bought a highend glass bong at a low end price. ya see weedstar is a direct competitor to roor and ehliu..only arent nearly as hyped.....so thats why its at a fraction of the cost..cause they NEED to sell them or they are out of business.The only differences are the bowl is more generic and downsteam not diffused....each of those small details (if they at all mattered) are easily fixed...with another 20 bucks.......So sorry I WILL SPEAK CONFIDENTLY AND CLEARLY cause ROOR is hyped and weedstar not. I also understand somepeople feel self consious when they realize they have been had by hype...and need to try and justify it..... so i forgive you..for that...peace to all good night.

OldTroll

FidelCashflow - - It sounds to me as though you've been caught up by advertising hype and urban rumor. I hear a lot of opinion and few facts.

I have a 2mm RooЯ.de sitting on my desk right now. Are you telling me that it hits better than a WeedStar because it is a RooЯ? Or are you telling me that it hits worse than a WeedStar becasue it's only 2mm thick?

Isn't a lab standard 18.8mm (or 14.5mm) joint the same on a RooЯ, or Ehle, or whatever?

Clue me in .... I'm just a beginner.

-OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts