What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your Greenhouse

garruman

TRC Bluedancer
_MG_2919.jpg

Sour Diesel Riri cut
_MG_2920.jpg

Cannalope Haze
_MG_2924.jpg

Cross with PTK male, but don't remeber the mother, maybe Jarilla, maybe Mextiza, maybe Pinkola, maybe Nepal/PTK
_MG_2922.jpg

_MG_2923.jpg

_MG_2921.jpg

THC123

Veteran
med_gallery_5629_12709_1782144.jpg

med_gallery_5629_12709_2495976.jpg

My greenhouse

i have had it since 2007 , nice investment , even though i still get mold , growing is a lot easier and with less stress

This year filled with 50 % eatable and 50 % smokeable vegetables

pekelo44

most of my neighbors do the same here on my block but there are a few I am still skeptical about. But no problems yet.. if they come i'll be ready

THC123

Veteran
Some incredible photos! How do you urban growers deal with odor issues? It seems that odor containment must be nearly impossible, yet the amount of odor, overwhelming.

we got lots of sti nky flowers in the garden , but when they are almost ready it is a question of good luck and neighbours that know how to mind their own busniness

But it is always a risk in a non legal country

kolah

I got a bit fancy-schmancy as this GH cost me aprox 800 bucks total. It has double layers of 6 mL greenhouse plastic, it's 10'x12'= 120 sf, and built to withstand the sometimes brutal Rocky Mountain winds (notice the extra side braces and roof ties)

I have possible plans to build a second one this Spring....but I haven't ruled out a simple hoop house. BTW, I am a new guy here, a diehard organic grower in Colorado.

420stoner

I got a bit fancy-schmancy as this GH cost me aprox 800 bucks total. It has double layers of 6 mL greenhouse plastic, it's 10'x12'= 120 sf, and built to withstand the sometimes brutal Rocky Mountain winds (notice the extra side braces and roof ties)

I have possible plans to build a second one this Spring....but I haven't ruled out a simple hoop house. BTW, I am a new guy here, a diehard organic grower in Colorado.

NICE GREENHOUSE MAN!
HOWS THE WEATHER FOR YOU RIGHT NOW!
I LIVE IN COLORADO TOO MAN & OVER HERE THE SNOW IS SOMETIMES KRACY!
ANYWAYS THAT GH WILL GROW SOME KILLER BUD!!!
LATERZZ!:bigeye:

supermanlives

Veteran
looking great guys . i miss my greenhouses.madjag i am working on something similar. but mine is solid concrete pad and i have green roof panels . gonna get clear next month when money allows. also i left a 4x like 15 area with soil. gonna make a raised bed maybe. hoping to put in dwarf citrus plants

Madjag

Veteran
Sounds strong, too.

If you want the best growth potential for your citrus, as well as any other plantos, consider using clear panels. I used the smoked Lexan panels and though it does cut some of the heat absorbtion, it also cuts the light.

I bought a nice digital light meter and from what I can tell I am getting only 2/3 of the light I would have in the open. The clear panels let in about 90%+ from what I hear.

My bamboo sticks out of the open edges (that also let the rainfall run down the Lexan panels and into my soil beds that line the flagstone) another 15 feet and have no problem. The palm and others seem fine, too. Certain plants, though, want the most sunlight that they can get.

Peace,
MJ