What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your Greenhouse

dubite

More weight:

picture.php

picture.php

:woohoo:
Only 3 weeks to go!

Tabwat

hey-hey, my first post... :joint:

Ive been reading for a long time!

I’m French, actually, French Canadien... Born and raised in Québec city!

All right, all right so many nice green house here... it amazing... I just built a small house for my Sensi star, hope to gain 2-3 week so they can be going til they end...

Extremely cheap construction, lumber: 2x2 and 2x3 plus 3 mil poly... that it! 60$ total cost...

Planning to put a intake and outtake control by a coolstat, 2 small axial fan... plus, a little heater on a thermostat...

Size 5' x 8' x 5'

ok, 15 sensi star in it!

IMG_2639.jpg

IMG_2640.jpg

IMG_2637.jpg

IMG_2813.jpg

IMG_2820.jpg

IMG_2833.jpg

hi there, your gh is rad. i'm thinking about making one exactly like that , just maybe a foot taller. Although i live somewhere where it'd have to be very discreet . and those sensistar's look nice .

be well,
Tabwat

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
Hoop House

Hoop House

Here's my first attempt at a hoop house. This run we're only doing tomatoes, eggplant, lettuce, radishes and a few various herbs. If this thing works out okay, I'll do some afghani in there later. I'm a little concerned about the amount of humidity in there right now. All of the parts for this build were things we had on hand. It is 20'x8'x6'

Last edited:

river rat01

hey dub,
that looks exactly like my first greenhouse. PVC & plastic sheeting.

if your worried about humidity, just cut a 20 sq inch hole and stick a 20'' box fan in it - sucking air through, be sure to cut a 20'' hole for the intake on the opposite end. gotta have that air flow man.
thats what i did and it worked great.
i dont have one now and i miss it sooo much.
in the winter its like walking into a tropical paradise.

i like your bathtubs, specially the pink one.
all you need now are some sinks and toilets:)

Last edited:

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
thanks river rat...the tubs are cast iron and had been on the property for ever! always used to water horses and cows... i will add the fan. thanks for letting me know about that.

Tokin

Nice hoop house up top there. I like the hoop design but i need to be able to "black out" using black plastic so the supports down the center wont work for me. I use a simple pole built A frame 19 ft long. I can flower 20 girls in this one. this was my 3rd crop in the fotos and didnt have a camera till then, hehehe.

PoorBoy

Just filled my greenhouse today for the first grow of the season. I'll be doing a SOG with 317 - 2 1/2 gal buckets. This is a grow from seed, so I have lots of extra plants stacked up the walls around the perimeter to fill in as males are removed.

The day length is 12/12 here year round, so I have CFLs running 4 hours a night to allow these to grow a bit before I let them flower. Plan on shutting the supplemental lights off at the end of the month. That will allow me to get two grows in before the next rainy season sets in.

Attachments

• DSC05215.JPG
    DSC05215.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC05216.JPG
    DSC05216.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 33
T

tonto

Just filled my greenhouse today for the first grow of the season. I'll be doing a SOG with 317 - 2 1/2 gal buckets. This is a grow from seed, so I have lots of extra plants stacked up the walls around the perimeter to fill in as males are removed.

The day length is 12/12 here year round, so I have CFLs running 4 hours a night to allow these to grow a bit before I let them flower. Plan on shutting the supplemental lights off at the end of the month. That will allow me to get two grows in before the next rainy season sets in.

please do a diary/post for this

JuneBugJoe

Heres a couple pics of our hoop house... We will be doing light dep in this coming up... these are some extra plants from 09 harvest that we put outside the garden under the light dep house.... Also getting an additional green house in the summer sometime for the main garden...

PunkInDublic

So, I started with a 10x10 dog kennel, tilled the soil and put my compost in, then tilled again. Put up the dog kennel. Then came the task of building a roof with pvc pipe. I put plastic over it and used wood to pinch the plastic down on all sides, then started taping . and tape-in. than I planted 3 so i had room to get in and out and have one out in flowering early in a pot, So I guess that you could say I have a house of 4!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts