What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your Greenhouse

!PeAcE!

3782Inside-Garden-Room-full.jpg

holy wow!

D

Durdy

IMG_2362.jpg

Store bought from lowes, its 8'x10' originally was 8' tall raised it with cinder blocks so its around 10' tall now.....

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Thought I would see what lowe's had to offer for prices on gh's and saw these camo flower forcing covers. Wonder what these are for, wink wink. Can you say guerilla style.
892514000719lg.jpg

M

Mr.Hank

Omg! So fine girdens. Gotta build my own too. This is very inspirational topic!

K

kannubis

I finally have it postable :) 8 x 16 footprint and my fingers touch the top stretching. The beds are 16 inches into the ground with 9 inches on top.

IMG_0009.jpg

here's some from the inside

hg1312.jpg

hg2312.jpg

Its reused lumber with clear polycarb panels on top and screen for the sides, once the door is done the nasties will have to stay outside :)

Nitrain

My first time growing in a greenhouse really excited for this summer had a few moms that were ready so i started a spring crop well see what happens...i got the greenhouse from ebay 12x7x7 less than 100 bucks!

Some incredible photos! How do you urban growers deal with odor issues? It seems that odor containment must be nearly impossible, yet the amount of odor, overwhelming.
:thinking:

TommytheCat

Some incredible photos! How do you urban growers deal with odor issues? It seems that odor containment must be nearly impossible, yet the amount of odor, overwhelming.
:thinking:

This is something I've been wondering about as well. I've heard some people say that you should fill up the greenhouse (or outside around the greenhouse), with lots of stinky flowers. I guess that's about all you can do. Grab a low odor strain (if possible), and surround the area with flowers.

ijim

Great photos all... the images on this thread are inspirational :dance:
Like to grow greenhouse/glasshouse but used the corner of a converted shed last season to help force flower some plants.

1. (sorry no outside pic )... it's a timber shed with a plastic roof (50% greenhouse)... lol

Photo taken on the 31st August 2006, NL x Sensi Star (aka Saxon Axe).
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=20124&page=9&pp=15&highlight=Spicy+Cheese

2. 10ft x 6ft (approx.)
3. 2nd hand shed... perspex roofing... DIY store. ( cost: less than 200quid)
4. Easy as ripping the roof off a shed and putting on a new clear roof.
5. Cold house conditions (-15c - 40+)

This is a variation on the full greenhouse/glasshouse method. The corner/area of the shed used needs to receive direct south facing sunlight for the majority of the day-length in summer/early autumn. The plant needs to be covered each evening to reduce the photoperiod further.

This way we can reap ripe outdoor buds in September :D

peace all
dLeaf :joint:
I have had the idea of a shed for years. Split in two with corrugated steel roof and siding on one side and clear corrugated plastic on the roof and side facing south. Lights on the sealed side. And flip flop veg and flower rooms as the solar table changes. A thin coat of cold galvanized paint on the clear side to make it look like metal from the air.

G

guest5703

Yeeeees! Finally got one! Shoulda have happened long ago, but I finally made some room in the backyard(fucking labor!) and got my GH for less than 100 on amazon! Seriously sick!

picture.php

Hero OG, just one of many!

picture.php

:wave::ying:

Endur

Veteran
caligreen...
Congrats on your sweet looking GH.
You are going to enjoy it, and the next thing you know you will want to get a bigger one...lol
Grow On Bro...
Peace
Endur

S

Stankie

I broke down and ordered a greenhouse tonight. I have wanted one for a while and had dreams of building my own. Sourcing the poly sheets can be tricky, it seems. I have a clone I threw outdoors to flower this weekend. It will probably need to go until late Oct, so being in CO I think a GH is a wise choice. Plus next summer I can go big :D

I don't know if the plastic tarps would hold up around here to the wind. Plus I just don't wanna ghetto rig something just to grow herb.

I am also an avid gardener, and it will be nice to have some extra growing time each year. I am going to start some veggies to go in there for late fall stuff. I'm turning my city lot into a farmstead :dance013: Probably some zukes, an early tomato, and some peppers.

garruman

my very big greenhouse jajajaja 1'5 m long, 1'20 m high, 60cm wide
13 strains,
11 clones and 2 seeds
made with trash wood, and cheapest plastic
100 galon of recycled soil
Strains:
SFV OG Kush/Bubba kush
Cannalope haze
White widow
2 Matanuska thunderfuck
Nepal Highland