What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your ACE X's !!!

Chi13

ICMag Donor
A tiny plant test grow of Zamaldelica x Kali China x Erdpert x PCK. Normally I wouldn't post something like this but the aromas I am getting are outstanding.
zxKC x Erdxpck.jpg

squatty

Two years ago I pollinated an Ace Auto Malawi x NL using a male superauto from Top Tao seeds. Both breeders give generous descriptions of fruit and together the cross has given me some wonderfully fruity smells. Ace says "Aromas of strawberry yogurt and fruit juice - pineapple, pear, peach." Top Tao says "Fruity tons of mango, papaya and citrus."

I grew two females last year and the combination has given me a lovely sativa hybrid with superauto traits. Plants showed sex near six weeks and grew for five months total. Plants were large and healthy.

Seeded Auto Malawi x NL
PXL_20220718_181901721.jpg

Cobbed Auto Malawi x NL
PXL_20220815_004628738.MP.jpg

Demon Auto Tao next to Auto Malawi x NL
PXL_20220718_181840496.jpg

(Auto Malawi x NL) x Demon Auto Tao
Malawi Top Tao #1 (6).jpg

(Auto Malawi x NL) x Demon Auto Tao
Malawi Top Tao #1 (9).jpg

(Auto Malawi x NL) x Demon Auto Tao dried flower
Malawi Top Tao #2.jpg

Hello beautifull comunity. My name.is Ramon im from subtropical argentina (latin america). Its legal here now but we still hide our crops. I got some golden tiger f3 regular seeds which I used to.make some f4 and also f5 lines.....the 3 big outdoor beasts are all f4 coming from the male and female (f3) on the other pics...they smell like fresh herbs and lemon basicaly. Im taking the line to the thai side because I also have the pure malawi from ace (which I read is not pure, I love it but it does look like it has some indica in it)...will post pics on my malawi also. Will.def try malawi cob method this year. I have a selection of GT f5 with foxtails for it.

Attachments

• 20221004_111531.jpg
    20221004_111531.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 142
  • 20220831_105528.jpg
    20220831_105528.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 137
  • 20230708_151809.jpg
    20230708_151809.jpg
    827.9 KB · Views: 141
  • mt2.3.JPG
    mt2.3.JPG
    8.3 MB · Views: 148
  • mt2.1 (2).JPG
    mt2.1 (2).JPG
    9 MB · Views: 140
  • mt2.4.JPG
    mt2.4.JPG
    8.4 MB · Views: 142
This are the male and female (f4 mine) used for the f5 foxtail line. All the f4 I tryed have long flowering ( 15/6 harvest in argentina)....I got 1.5kg from.the biggest f4 first year (late sowing)...now im.trying 2.months earlier and they getting huuuuuuuugeeeeeeeeee

Attachments

• 20230830_141720.jpg
    20230830_141720.jpg
    891.5 KB · Views: 129
  • 20230914_104210.jpg
    20230914_104210.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 126
  • 20230914_151200.jpg
    20230914_151200.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 123
  • 20230914_151214.jpg
    20230914_151214.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 131

xtsho

Some ACE Malawi x RSC Highland Thai.

These have been taking quite awhile. It was so cold in the garage where the flower tent is for awhile that they just kind of hibernated. They're just small plants which is pretty much all I grow indoors these days. I still always have enough cannabis to meet my needs. These were not pollinated but as always I pollinated a couple other ones with pollen from multiple strains.

This was obviously not a stellar grow but I've been preoccupied with other stuff so cannabis growing has taken a back seat for now. I'll still get some decent smoke.

It will be interesting to see how this Highland Thai/Malawi cross compares to the Golden Tiger.

Highland Thai x Malawi

ht1.jpg

ht2.jpg

ht3.jpg

kamyo

Veteran
Hi friends. Amazing pictures from everyone. @Hmong I love the PanamaDC recreation.

Here are a few different Mimosa x PCK girls I kept around to play with, out of maybe 2 dozen plants I've grown. I really like how this cross turned out. Lost the Mimosa mom, but I'll work them some more at some point. Thinking of reversing a PanamaDC girl and pollinating a bunch of PCK crosses and a Bubba Hash.

PXL_20240318_083331731.MP.jpg
PXL_20240318_083739340.MP.jpg
PXL_20240129_232754156.MP.jpg

Hmong

Veteran
@kamyo thanks for the love, mate

some stunning flowers you got there.
did you find that PCK reduced the yield vs. your original Mimosa cut?
towards pure PCK, I mean.

kamyo

Veteran
@kamyo thanks for the love, mate

some stunning flowers you got there.
did you find that PCK reduced the yield vs. your original Mimosa cut?
towards pure PCK, I mean.
Overall, the yield is definitely lower and the buds are leafier, which I expected. But luckily about 25% will deviate from that leafy PCK look (similar to the 2nd pic), and beef up a bit more with some more commercially favorable bud structure (pics 1 and 3). Some insanely tasty weed though. PCK isn't always the tastiest weed by itself, but it sure can make some delicious crosses.

Sensistar42

Overall, the yield is definitely lower and the buds are leafier, which I expected. But luckily about 25% will deviate from that leafy PCK look (similar to the 2nd pic), and beef up a bit more with some more commercially favorable bud structure (pics 1 and 3). Some insanely tasty weed though. PCK isn't always the tastiest weed by itself, but it sure can make some delicious crosses.
I love the look of it,what’s the terps smell like in the cross? I’m considering pck being my main indica to make my crosses with especially with the high Ocimine it puts out, but I have to watch the phenos with grape terps, to sedative/calming for my adhd and I get depressed/anxious from not as much stimulation. But also looking at China yunnan for the density and trichome production for making tinctures or concentrates.

kamyo

Veteran
I love the look of it,what’s the terps smell like in the cross? I’m considering pck being my main indica to make my crosses with especially with the high Ocimine it puts out, but I have to watch the phenos with grape terps, to sedative/calming for my adhd and I get depressed/anxious from not as much stimulation. But also looking at China yunnan for the density and trichome production for making tinctures or concentrates.
The smells on that one range from bitter orange to a sweeter orange to a fruity, menthol/medicinal thing. The fruity menthol is very common in PCK crosses, I've found.

EnjoyingLife

What about anything bubba?
Maybe to strong...

Sensistar42

What about anything bubba?
Maybe to strong...
Sadly no anything with northern lights in it makes me depressed/sad morbid thinking and with skunk 1 I get anxiety feels from the afghani 1 in it. Anything from ace has been fine and just any pheno of anything really. It’s sad because I can’t just go to the dispensary and get something different with out knowing it will be crappy for me. 🤷‍♂️ Autistic/adhd

Shua1991

Sadly no anything with northern lights in it makes me depressed/sad morbid thinking and with skunk 1 I get anxiety feels from the afghani 1 in it. Anything from ace has been fine and just any pheno of anything really. It’s sad because I can’t just go to the dispensary and get something different with out knowing it will be crappy for me. 🤷‍♂️ Autistic/adhd
Go for thcv containing cultivars. Ace just released 2 oaxacan hybrids, I highly recommend the old oaxacan for adhd symptoms, a very anxiolytic stimulating motivating high, not dissociative like some of the more psychedelic cultivars, while they are hybrids of panama or a5H they should be 50% Oaxacan.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts