What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your ACE X's !!!

Azeotrope

Veteran
I'm loving the stems on these Golden Tiger x Snow Moon. If you zoom in to the striped stem just to the right of the temp/rh sensor.

Attachments

• IMG_0630.jpeg
    IMG_0630.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 92

MrHamilton

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Does this count? ZamKC x Blueberry Hashplant (I did put 3 in the dirt to test them)
IMG_2322.jpeg

Edit: the terp profile and frost production in both these is A++, so my goal in crossing them is to hopefully add a little stretch to the ZamKC and see what magic comes out of the terp mix up.

Last edited:

xtsho

In the back of my mind I hear "Put the pollen down" but I just can't do it.

So I had 4 female ACE Malawi x RSC Highland Thai. I already pollinated 2 of them and had planned on growing the others out unpollinated. I have some cloned males of ACE Honduras and a revegged RSC Male Kerala that are dropping pollen so I should probably use it on something that's ready.

I have 2 ACE Malawi x Highland Thai that just put out another flush of nice white pistils. One is getting Honduras pollen and the other is getting Kerala. Then I'll cross those and see what comes of it.

Green Zenit

Afghan x Malawi

Afghan x Malawi

Here are a couple more pheno's of the Afghan Malawi crosses. I harvested the 1st one already and she blows my mind. The high is all cerebral, no body stone, but I also picked her before any amber showed. Nice visuals too, however, it should be called Alzheimer. For example, I asked my son a question and as he was immediately answering, I couldn't even recall my question. I mopped the floor, set down the mop, picked it back up to mop the floor again. I almost slipped and fell on the wet floor, I had no memory at all of having mopped it. Even looking around, it was obvious, my memory recall is very slow to none. I don't particularly like that. I mean, amnesia, maybe some want to forget themselves, but if this is what it's like getting old, I don't care for it. We will see though, how the other pheno's do. I did cross it with OTH, so maybe the haze will straighten it out (or make me a raving madman with no memory). Here are 2 more pheno's, one is purple.

The first one was crossed with Koh Chang Thai, the purple with Honduran x Panama reversed for fem seeds.
Peace, God bless
Hahha nice one. This what happens when no amber trics. Foggy memories. Happened the same to me with an AK48 that had to pick up early . Very energetic love it, but memory is just gone! Everything I have to do twice or even three times! 😅. Don’t really enjoy it that much!

Green Zenit

picture.php

I call this cross Toggle - T for Tikal and oggle to point towards BOG.
Tikal X BOG Bubble

This one is sour strawberry smelling. Smells like fun dip. (That powdered candy that you would dip the sugar wand into? Anybody remember that stuff?)
I remember that dip! You just unlocked a childhoof memory in me haha! That cross seems like a dream. BOG genetics are also great. Amazing pair!

Green Zenit

Hey guys, been a few weeks. The Zacatecas Tribute x OTH is definitely in the harvest window. I’m not prepared to take it and process till early next week, so she will have to just hold on. None of my clones took. I’ll give it one more go. Otherwise, she will be a one and done.

View attachment 17977291 View attachment 17977290 View attachment 17977289 View attachment 17977288 View attachment 17977287
Beautiful, you can see the tricome heads all perked up! Wonder how it is high!

Green Zenit

Gotta get off my ass and post some photos to my demo so maybe posting a few pix here of where I'm at with EoP's Quaze x Zamal will motivate me.

Hungry little girl, eats everything thrown at her and wants more. Fabric pot is like a rock, watering takes forever. The UVA/FR in the grow light and the shite phone camera don't help with the true color, she looks a lot better with the lights off, LOL.

View attachment 18815183

View attachment 18815184

View attachment 18815185
They. Look beautiful ! Would you say the fabric pots are not good?? Im looking to buy some for my outdoor grow (because of cheaper price) but have no experience with them.

Green Zenit

you would love my ThaiKush (Hmong Hilltribe x PCK f1), zero Skunk terps
likely high in Farnesene too, a lab test would be interesting at some point.
Strong green apple and citrus candy smells from the PCK that translate well into the taste.
View attachment 18979185
View attachment 18979186
Your crosses look great Hmong! If you ever want to trade, sale or need testers looking for keepers! 🙋🏻‍♂️. Probably even close by 🙂 saludos. Zum wohl!!

Artistick Seeds

Malawi x Lowryder F1, 10 years ago
Less strong than the mother Malawi, but very vigorous. I had two phenotypes, one with a lot of branches, and one in a column. Hardly need any nutrients. I didn’t continue the project because the taste and high was disappointing. But the shape was beautiful and easy to grow.

Attachments

• malawixautoflo (1).JPG
    malawixautoflo (1).JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 46
  • malawixautoflo (2).JPG
    malawixautoflo (2).JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 46
  • malawixautoflo (3).JPG
    malawixautoflo (3).JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 46

Tranquilidade

Malawi x Lowryder F1, 10 years ago
Less strong than the mother Malawi, but very vigorous. I had two phenotypes, one with a lot of branches, and one in a column. Hardly need any nutrients. I didn’t continue the project because the taste and high was disappointing. But the shape was beautiful and easy to grow.
Have you tried crossing other landraces to autos? I'm in the progress with Panama x Hubbabubbasmelloscope auto. My F1's for the first month was very mediocre as well, but after 3 months cure it can hit you hard and fast. Thinking of popping F2s to find both parents with autoflowering traits.

Last edited:

Artistick Seeds

Have you tried crossing other landraces to autos? I'm in the progress with Panama x Hubbabubbasmelloscope auto. My F1's for the first month was very mediocre as well, but after 3 months cure it can hit you hard and fast. Thinking of popping F2s to find both parents with autoflowering traits.
I haven’t tried it since, but I’ll try it soon. I need to develop a variety for my new climate, very hot, very dry and poor soil. So I will try to cross different varieties with autoflowers to be able to grow and harvest between March and May, when the soil is not yet too dry and the temperatures too high. But first I have to properly select the autoflo dads to carry out this project.

MrFancyPlants

Thai Chi #1 (KC dominant) X Thaifun Horizon @ 10 weeks

Mother is the fastest, chunkiest, and stinkiest (sweet/savory) of the 3 Thai Chis I am currently evaluating. The father was selected for his robust structure, lack of autoflowering traits, and a very pungent smell on the stem rub. In fact, he stinks just from brushing up against fan leaves. This is from a reproduction by ApeOrigin, and not the original Bluehemp stock. I'm sure some indica got added to the mix at one point, no way this is pure Thai ;) But as long as the effect is on the level, who cares? We will find out soon enough...

This is the only female I've grown from the cross so far. She looks quite similar to her mother: very regular structure, low stretch, dense (and generally larger) flower clusters, good resin coverage. Smell is also reminiscent of her Thai Chi mother, but with an addition of an incredible sweet orange hard candy note, which dominates around weeks 4-5, but mellows out a bit down the road, combining quite nicely with her mother's bouquet.

Oh, and her mother Thai Chi is finishing up in the background on the left.

IMG_20240415_210038.jpg

IMG_20240415_222148.jpg

IMG_20240415_222452.jpg

Keep'em coming folks!

Maria Sanchez

Please run those F2s, lots of them, too!
We need more sativa autos, and an Ace x Meph line would have all the credentials.