What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your ACE X's !!!

outsidegrower

Premium user
Veteran
(Ace - Golden Tiger x (Mandala - Satori x Mountain Gold)
20240204_163321.jpg
20240204_163307.jpg
20240204_163249.jpg
20240204_163330.jpg

MrFancyPlants

ACE Honduras X TSC Old Afghan NLD

Not the best grow - lots of burnt tips... Three plants: one light-colored Honduras-dom, one darker "Honduras flowers on OA's frame", and one clearly Afghan-dom.

Honduras is definitely the desirable side of the equation. Aroma is not particularly strong: floral, lemony, musky, with a little hashy/incensey bit. Superb smoke, with great flavor despite low odor. Very pleasant clear, uplifting, kind and euphoric effect. Potency and duration are a bit lower than the mother, but there is a bit more happy, relaxed quality.

hoa9.jpg

The "Afghan" side is a little disappointing. Low resin, not much odor in flowering. Kind of bland after the cure and does not smoke as well as the more "sativa" sisters. The effect is very mild; I wonder if this points to the father being a Type II or III plant.

hoa10.jpg

I might come back to these seeds in the future... Probably makes sense to look for more Honduras-looking plants with a better or unusual smells and a stronger effect with the same desirable "happy" quality, hypothetically from the father's higher CBD content.

Shua1991

Polish_20240206_133744246.jpg

The 11 week "Trop-a-rocka" Golden tiger pheno is finished curing, 2hr effects are mostly upbeat and anxiolytic, motivating. Not like the more euphoric and dissociative phenotypes. Similar to the haribo phenotype I made seeds with, just a longer effect, a bit more on the fluffy side but it seems to have helped its fungal resistance.

Keif Cake

Veteran
Im seeing (feeling) the results that i hoped for with Destroyer x Old Timers Haze

This is an F2, I didnt get any pics at harvest, it's only been in the jar a week, but this one is a keeper for sure.

The effects are a put a smile on your face happiness that makes you wanna talk to people. The smell of this one in the jar, well more specifically when you crush on a bud between your fingertips, but a very nice Old Gasoline scent similar to what i got from Honduras Panama.

Taste is nice and smoke is smooth.

I cant wait to run the F3's now

20240211_133524.jpg
20240211_133519.jpg
20240103_182126.jpg

Shua1991

20240216_134040.jpg

This plant was one of the heaviest yielding of the last pheno hunt, thai dominant, black tea, honey, seed oil, sesame oil, Leather.
those bananas are stealth alright.
Didn't keep it because of late term intersex traits. 2.5 hour psychedelic "on rails" floaty feeling, like you're on a ride. No observed ceiling to effect.
20240216_133911.jpg

The lowers matures faster than the tops, something I've noticed the more potent phenotypes of golden tiger all seem to do.

Last edited:

Shua1991

(Plushberry x Cuvee f2) x Golden Tiger) Huckleberry spice phenotype, got heavily seeded, had about 26 of them fully formed, I think it got a bit of the early intersex pollen. Smell only came on after cure. Originally post harvest it was a bit citrus, like grapefruit, tea more like the golden tiger mandarin orange spice phenotype, Now it's huckleberry/black currant and cloves. Smooth smoking in a bong despite the micro seeds popping, after filtering them out on the second bowl, the flavours are like a rich black tea with black currant and mandarin, exhale I tasted berries and cloves. Shorter duration, about 1.5 hours effect, functional effect with low euphoria, it starts very calming and an introspective spacey effect settles in after 20 minutes which stays present about an hour after, not dominant in any direction, a complex mix of all the parents seem present. I think it's high Caryophyllene and maybe a few of the grapefruit/blackcurrant thiols. The black currant thiols are the same that contribute to "cat piss" smelling phenotypes when in high concentrations, so I see the thai influence in chemotype.
20240220_105553.jpg
20240220_105508.jpg
Food-Chemistry-–-The-Chemistry-of-Blackcurrants.png

It would be nice to find a "black currant thai" in the f2's at some point I have an idea what to look for.

Last edited:

albertgriffiths

Pineapple Express 2 #4 x Nepal Jam (mixed males)
Week 8
Purple and Green phenos
P2190003.JPG

P2190004.JPG

Purple pheno is gorgeous, but the green phenos are more productive and smelly.
I'm waiting 1 more week before I chop them.

If they smoke well, I'll try them outdoors as well.

Growing them indoors was super easy, but they have some features that would shine more outdoors: early flowering, strong structure, drought resistance, and buds that are not too dense nor too big (which should be an asset regarding resistance to botrytis).

Maybe a bit too smelly for guerilla growing, though...

Latest posts

Latest posts