What's new

Post Your ACE X's !!!

seeded

Sound awesome. Blue Tiger?
To be honest I hadn't given it any thought as I'm just testing them at the moment but that sounds good to me :biggrin:

They're really starting to pack on the stink now with the fastest smelling of fake blueberry and fuel with some earthiness/grass in the back while the slowest one more grassy/earthy with a fruity background to it. The one that's in the middle is a mixture though it's much more blueberry smelling than the general fruitiness coming off the slower one. Since I'm taking pics everyday now here are the fastest and slowest ones for a comparison.

Fast
picture.php

picture.php

Slow
picture.php

picture.php

Thats one the hardest things for me as a cannabis varietal lover ....discerning specific scents or "perfumes" they put off during flower, normally if in tents the first 10 mins of the inline fan being kicked on after dark cycle is a great way to get a good blast of scents! Ive always wanted to bottle up my fave varietal scents!!! Lol!

That's quite simply just not true. It matters what kind of genetics your plants have and how they were bred. Did they have hermie traits in the first place? That's what really matters. Plenty of people have a plant Hermie on them and then they grow out those seeds. that would be something to avoid in my opinion.

And the quote you were quoting which didn't get quoted here. The poster was complaining about their plants herming and saying that it wasn't because of environmental factors because the other plants didn't do it. but that doesn't matter some plants are more sensitive to different types of stress than others. Some plants might be triggered buy light stress or changes in the light regiment whereas others might not accept the nutrients or hormones that you're feeding them. They could have been stressed out from temperature or a million other factors. Most plants don't hermie outside which means that the indoor environment is usually what's causing it.

Hey guys I can give an update on this :biggrin:

All seeds i got from the Purple Haze Malawi fem seeded by the Caribe male hermied, without exception. Tried 3 times in total, always the same result, flowers appearing around 4th week.

The seeds I got from pollenizing the exact same Purple Haze Malawi fem with the Peyote Purple male gave interesting stable plants. Some were more PP leaning, green phenos, very lemony. Some were almost identical to the mother, same time to grow and flower, except that it colored way faster and at higer temperatures.
Another one was very unusual and had a strange smell, more like skunky, fuely, and purpled very fast too.

I decided to dust these plants with the pollen from another PP male again, and the results are growing in my space for a month now.
Very stretchy and vigorous. One is typical PHM haze structure, one is shorther but with same structure, and the third wich looks the more interesting and the more faster, is more bushy and has more bud sites. Like a malawi pheno, but the leaves are pretty much larger than the PHM, so I guess thats where the PP genes show a bit. Not sure how dominant or wich charasteristics are passed, that cross was made for fun. I'll post you pics asap.

Lammy

Hey guys I can give an update on this :biggrin:

All seeds i got from the Purple Haze Malawi fem seeded by the Caribe male hermied, without exception. Tried 3 times in total, always the same result, flowers appearing around 4th week.

The seeds I got from pollenizing the exact same Purple Haze Malawi fem with the Peyote Purple male gave interesting stable plants. Some were more PP leaning, green phenos, very lemony. Some were almost identical to the mother, same time to grow and flower, except that it colored way faster and at higer temperatures.
Another one was very unusual and had a strange smell, more like skunky, fuely, and purpled very fast too.

I decided to dust these plants with the pollen from another PP male again, and the results are growing in my space for a month now.
Very stretchy and vigorous. One is typical PHM haze structure, one is shorther but with same structure, and the third wich looks the more interesting and the more faster, is more bushy and has more bud sites. Like a malawi pheno, but the leaves are pretty much larger than the PHM, so I guess thats where the PP genes show a bit. Not sure how dominant or wich charasteristics are passed, that cross was made for fun. I'll post you pics asap.

PH/M×PP sounds like an interesting cross. I found all of my Bubba Kush crosses very easy to grow and very rewarding. And the peyote purples basically just Bubba Kush. I've got a pack of them and I would grow I'm out right now if I thought I could find a male for sure. How many seeds did you have to start to find a male peyote purple?

PH/M×PP sounds like an interesting cross. I found all of my Bubba Kush crosses very easy to grow and very rewarding. And the peyote purples basically just Bubba Kush. I've got a pack of them and I would grow I'm out right now if I thought I could find a male for sure. How many seeds did you have to start to find a male peyote purple?

I had 3 males out of 10 seeds in the only pack I ever bought. Couldnt keep them unfortunately. I guess its the legendary beginner's luck...

Sorry for the bad quality, i took them fast and theres not much happening right now. The bigger is at least 1.50m, in the back, and to give you an idea. you can see in one of the pics some Kali China and Golden Tigers that I planted not long ago.

So, these have been directly planted into 14 liters pots, 3 weeks after they germed, around 20th february. I remember that the PHM seeds I bought to Ace took 2 months to show the first pistils, here you can see they are nicely developping after just one month, thanx to the PP male I guess. The PHM pheno I used for the seeds was also quite fast, and ready in around 12 weeks.
these are the offspring of the first crossing, so I guess its:

( Purple Haze Malawi X Peyote Purple ) X Peyote Purple

Ace mix pack,
Living medium, cheap starter containers have worked for the first two weeks of 18/6, no topping or lst, going to let them grow asthey would in nature. I may clear out the bottoms once the canopies increase in sizes. Had them under FEIT led bulbs initially and saw one showing heat stress so i backed it off the lights. I have no clue geneticaly which varietals ive got. If any experianced eyes can discern id love to help identify what i may or may not havein the mix pack ace sent.
I put a couple smaller containers into a big container and 48 hours later mold was growing at the base.......great test showing that media is obviously alive and kicking!
Cant wait to grow em out and see whats what! I use hids for flowering with cfl/uv supplimentals.

Attachments

• 0406171136c.jpg
    0406171136c.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 0406171136d.jpg
    0406171136d.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 0406171136e.jpg
    0406171136e.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 0406171137.jpg
    0406171137.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 0406171137b.jpg
    0406171137b.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 0406171138.jpg
    0406171138.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 0406171137c.jpg
    0406171137c.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 24

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is one of the Malawi x PTK(plant on the right) that I have, the other two are still in veg.

picture.php

picture.php

Just bad luck

Just bad luck

Wonderful!

Attachments

• 0516170632d.jpg
    0516170632d.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 0516170633.jpg
    0516170633.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 18
  • 0517171249a.jpg
    0517171249a.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 0517171250.jpg
    0517171250.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 0517171250b.jpg
    0517171250b.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Glad i learned to avoid this unstable CRAP!
Hopefully not all spanish breeders are snake oil salesmen like these guys! Why would anyone want more unstable packs? Thats not good customer service! Of course by being honest ill become the badguy! Oh well!:tiphat:

Am I understanding correctly that since you got a 40%male ratio out of an unfeminized mix pack, you assume the genetics are unstable?

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
40 seeds and 4 females is 40%? Our brains work diff.

You wrote 4 out of ten above, and have only showed photos of a bit over ten plants, is probably why he and others will be confused. I had to read pages back to see that you stated you got 48 started.
People usually like solid proof when you claim a company is selling snake oil. Ace seeds are proven legit across the world, with concrete evidence.

akirabull

onestly something similar happen to me with a lot of breeders in the past ,but this doesn't mean they are snake oil sellers, if you want a stable variety you must go on afghans or worked stabilized hybrid. but also this doesn't guarantee you 100% success. mother nature play a rule unpredictable with seeds , you will never find 2 seeds identical. some times due to bad storage could not sprout, this happen to me with 2 pack of neville two years ago ,and i didn't have nothing back. . worst with greenhouse , in 98.99 i found in a pack of super silver h. one of best plant i saw and smoke in all my life, after 2005 tried it again few varieties and was worst of worst experience i have had in all my life. simply shit happens..... my ratio with neville was worst than yours 36 seeds = 1 male but i tried it again an now i have two beautiful rare sticky mothers

Latest posts

Latest posts