ACE garden - end of May

ACE garden - end of May

May is almost finishing .... How is starting your outdoor season ? :tiphat:

Attachments

• ACE garden end of May.jpg
    ACE garden end of May.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 37

akirabull

i'm struggling with late flowering too :) mine doesn't start yet.......The grass is always greener on the other side!!! super amazing your greenhouse

Lacocina

Plan on crossing some snowhigh landrace gear with Aces

Golden Tiger x Golden Thai
Golden Tiger x raspberry haze
Golden Tiger x xeus
Golden Tiger x oaxican red
Golden Tiger x Devils Poison

Yeah i just was pissed that i spent 150 dollars on that but oh well! I think its awesome that ace is SOLID and proven worldwide! Tbh my experiance was what it was. Most of my gear was cannabiogen, pey purple, sugarloaf, golden tiger and mix standard pack. The sugarloaf beans had ZERO germ rates. Ive never had an experiance like this before here in america so i apologize for venting my frustrations in the thread. I havent got 20 yrs growing sats like some here do and have to live and learn. Keep things onwards and upwards.

orfeas

Veteran
Yeah i just was pissed that i spent 150 dollars on that but oh well! I think its awesome that ace is SOLID and proven worldwide! Tbh my experiance was what it was. Most of my gear was cannabiogen, pey purple, sugarloaf, golden tiger and mix standard pack. The sugarloaf beans had ZERO germ rates. Ive never had an experiance like this before here in america so i apologize for venting my frustrations in the thread. I havent got 20 yrs growing sats like some here do and have to live and learn. Keep things onwards and upwards.

First it was Ace, now it's CBG...oh man, those spaniards are unscrupulous.. :laughing: yet, never heard of an unscrupulous dealer replacing faulty seeds... :biggrin:

:tiphat:Orfeas

snuicide

"Very Haze Special" = Haze Special (KC Brains) x Purple Haze Thai (Ace)

unfortunately it showed hermis in lateflower so I sortet out all crossings made with this haze special phenotype. Never saw any hermies in ace stuff but another haze special pheno also showed hermis. I m working with a third haze special pheno at the moment. Seems to be much more stable and grows like an early skunk which an improved aroma and smell - more sweet and hazey. Very high yielding. Currently waiting to harvest the f2's.

I also have some plants of the same generation as the showen very haze special pollinated in my room. But they are all very wack and slow compared to this shemale. There is also Grapefruit x Purple Haze Thai. Its week 5. The small plant is a Grapefruit.

here is an 360 ° of the pollinated plants. The big one is Purple Haze Thai (ACE) x Grapefruit (Feemale Seeds)

They were males! Im wrong about my diagnosis of hermie but in all honesty ive not really allowed myself alot of those to thrive with females if i can help it! Now when i can gain pollenation knowledgebase i may take a whack! I apologize for my misunderstanding.

justabluez

Veteran
Plan on crossing some snowhigh landrace gear with Aces

Golden Tiger x Golden Thai
Golden Tiger x raspberry haze
Golden Tiger x xeus
Golden Tiger x oaxican red
Golden Tiger x Devils Poison

I have a couple crosses with Snowhigh (Black Maui)
(Ace) Panama X (Snowhigh) Black Maui
(Ace) Golden Tiger X (Snowhigh) Black Maui

Have not ran them yet. May take a while before I get to them.

Lacocina

Those should be interesting

I really like how some phenos of Golden Tiger do... Just takes a while for that full greasy swell....

First time playing with Snowhighs gear...

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Azure, Not sure if I have just missed your posts or if you have been gone awhile. Either way I wish you well. Your plants look really nice, especially under the LED lights.

OnceUpon

i chose to work with some ACE lines in an effort to diversify the genepool ive been exposed to in the past years. i also wanted to work with varieties that could have a predictable and repeatable outcome in breeding. working with the common cuts and polyhybrids has been all over the place. with ace i grabbed a few of their inbred sativa varieties, picked some males and hit some indicas (inbred and hybrid)

the idea being that if something successfull happens, i can go back to the source, and do it again with a larger selection of parents and explore the possibilites.

very much appreciate your willingness to offer un-hybridized varieties. thank you!

Azure

Azure, Not sure if I have just missed your posts or if you have been gone awhile. Either way I wish you well. Your plants look really nice, especially under the LED lights.

I've been just reading up on everyone's progress.
I have a summer guerrilla crop of Ace's Panama and Golden Tiger which I'll snap a few photos of when I get a chance.
Also started some Papua New Guinea bag seed which should be interesting.

Here's the latest pick of the Zam x AK48
picture.php

Here is a cross of Zamalhash x Violeta in early flowering. Don't have any late flowering photos. Still have a few buds left. Tasty dark fruit and hash undertones..full favour and smooth. ..lovely relaxing affect. Prefer this to a Violeta that grew next to it which was nice. Subjective.

Attachments

• 20170214_074925_noexif.jpg
    20170214_074925_noexif.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 20170214_081616_noexif.jpg
    20170214_081616_noexif.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 20170214_081642_noexif.jpg
    20170214_081642_noexif.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 13
Bought a 3 pack of Malawi x PCK fem, got a very smelly ErdPurt male in the freebies and Polinized my most PCK also smelly girl. Thanks to that I had lots of seeds to give to a new patient organization here in my country where this is still ilegal.
Thank you very much for your awesome work ladies and gentlemen from the ACE team, I will do my best to preserve this genetic's great quality.

Attachments

• IMG_20170224_111148.jpg
    IMG_20170224_111148.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20170313_071853.jpg
    IMG_20170313_071853.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20170628_121853.jpg
    IMG_20170628_121853.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 17

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
PCK x Panama

PCK x Panama

PCK x Panama

Attachments

• PCK x Panama end june.jpg
    PCK x Panama end june.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 24
  • PCK x Panama end june2.jpg
    PCK x Panama end june2.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 22

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Bought a 3 pack of Malawi x PCK fem, got a very smelly ErdPurt male in the freebies and Polinized my most PCK also smelly girl. Thanks to that I had lots of seeds to give to a new patient organization here in my country where this is still ilegal.
Thank you very much for your awesome work ladies and gentlemen from the ACE team, I will do my best to preserve this genetic's great quality.

Hi Griin Renyer,

Sounds like an interesting hybrid! A cross between a purple, resinous and fragant Malawi x PCK with an ErdPurt male or an early flowering ErdPurt hybrid male, should produce a very interesting colorful and early flowering indica dom offspring! Thanks to your for enjoying with our work :yes:

Latest posts

Latest posts