What's new

Post Your ACE X's !!!

N

not real geroi

High
This is gt And oth crossed With some outdoor sativas From sensi And dp probably, Just bagseed Noname. they Were heat stressed But still nice resin. Plus mínus threee weeks to go. Most of them are sweet. Ive choose thé Early sativas Just. Good tíme for gt oth crosses ať 50n

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

corky1968

Veteran
Don't touch. :biggrin:

Here's the top of my Northern Lights X Oldtimer Haze at almost 18 weeks and it's totally full of these fox tails. :woohoo:

It's getting chopped this coming week as about 50% of the pistils have turned
color and I want to harvest before they are all mature for that THC high I like.

If I could only bottle the aroma I would be so happy.

picture.php

Random frosty fox tail bud. :)

picture.php

Sativied

Veteran
Silver Panama (Panama x Silver Haze) is starting to swell up nicely. Even under only 20watt led per sqft. On 12/12 for a little over 7 weeks.

3 different bud structure phenos, one most like panama parent:
vD6zGRS.jpg

This one is more like an afghanica dom silver haze:
qesISvc.jpg

And most are like this:
0pbXXQG.jpg

Last one smells strongest too, but I do like the compactness of the second. Going to run more F1 next dec/jan, probably redo the backcross too.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Some beautiful pictures guys. I harvested a couple plants today. I could have let them go a little longer. I wanted to get my largest female under four 600's for a while. With her in the center it shaded these too much and they were my smallest plants. I have more of these to harvest except the Golden Tiger was the only one this year. I did notice a pollination screw up with two plants. One Oriental Express and one Zamal Hash Plant. They were pollinated by one or both of my (Snow Moon / Zamaldelica x Hawaiian) males. I will let both plants flower longer than expected to try and have viable seed.:tiphat: Peace

OlDirtyHuman

SCH x NJ

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Really digging the look of this one. Anyone know if the red wounds and veins on the leaves are a Nepal Jam trait?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Zamaldelica x Hawaiian almost harvest time

Zamaldelica x Hawaiian almost harvest time

Sativied, Beautiful pictures and plants. Your skills in both are obvious, Thanks for sharing. I trimmed up my last two ladies in the flower room. I will harvest these Zamaldelica x Hawaiian ladies sometime in the next week.
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Zamaldelica x Hawaiian f3 harvest

Zamaldelica x Hawaiian f3 harvest

Today was the day! The girls were ready, the seeds were very ripe. The aromas were strong and beautiful. I trimmed some more leaves that weren't frosty. I will dry then put into curing jars for 3 months. After curing I will separate the seeds out and hand select all keepers. The pods I checked this morning all had black seeds that looked great. I have over a thousand f2's yet. I will have a hard time deciding what gets planted this spring. I wish you all a great harvest. :thank you: Peace

FireIn.TheSky

Don't touch. :biggrin:

Here's the top of my Northern Lights X Oldtimer Haze at almost 18 weeks and it's totally full of these fox tails. :woohoo:

It's getting chopped this coming week as about 50% of the pistils have turned
color and I want to harvest before they are all mature for that THC high I like.

If I could only bottle the aroma I would be so happy.

View Image

Random frosty fox tail bud. :)

View Image

That is an awesome plant, nice job. What nl did you use?

I love the way that thing looks, foxtail are my favorite

OlDirtyHuman

SCH x NJ around 8 weeks
picture.php

This is the first ACE cross I've grown and I'm looking forward to sampling some.

Some beautiful plants on here.

Welcome back dubi.

MTNMEN

got 3 packs direct from the advertisment here at icmag! golden tiger, peyote purp and sugarloaf standard. Also got an ace standard ,ix so i cant wait!

MTNMEN

btw if anyone has any insights in any specifics the varietals may require? The look MARVELOUS BABY!!!!!

The Hatter

Veteran
I had a couple of Ace Panama crosses that were keepers in my garden up until a recent incident with a bad batch of rock wool starter cubes cost me most of my old genetics. Anyway, no point on dwelling on what was lost but rather on how much joy they brought me during their rein in my garden. Ace strains make excellent breeding material.

I had a single amazingly structured and hyper vigorous panama male that I crossed with my Sin Diesel mom (c99 x sour D) and my beautiful Jack Herer keeper. The results were two of the best plants I have grown and at least one of these two plants was always in flower in my garden. Both plants inherited great plant structure, very vigorous growth and insane yield from their Panama dad along with a nice warm sunny effect. Unfortunately they also picked up a much longer flower time. I'm not absolutely certain but I think the Panama male was green pheno.

The Jack X Panama cross was the heaviest yielding plant I have grown to date. I grow indoors in a very restricted space. Most modern hybrids yield me between 1 and 2 1/2 ounces per plant in my set up. Jack x Panama never yielded under 5 ounces. Main colas larger than two liter soda bottles with heavy budding on the many side branches as well. It took 14 1/2 weeks to flower properly. Strong clean soaring sativa high. It was an absolute rat's nest to trim. Small seeds, small but numerous trichomes and moderately thin leaves. Bud density was not as airy as a some pure blood tropical sativas but it was very light by modern standards. It smelled of woody incense and limes. I will miss the plant greatly and I am glad I still have some seeds.

Jack x Sin Diesel: Christmas Tree style growth pattern with frostier more compact buds. This plant tied as the second highest yielder I have ever grown, sharing the honor with my beastly Jack mom and possibly one of my Orient Express plants I grew years ago. Back then I didn't keep very good notes, but that VB leaning Orient Express was a hulk of a plant as well. This hybrid flowered much faster, finishing at 11 weeks. The trichomes were larger and the buds had a melted candle like appearance. It had a subtle complex aroma of woody incense, faint lemon, melons and old leather. The effect was very warm and sociable, not as strong as the Jack cross. The leaves were huge, dark green saucer sized fans.

I will see if I can dig up some photos of these plants since a photo is worth more than any amount of words.

OlDirtyHuman

Apollo 11 x Nepal Jam

picture.php

Second ACE cross attempt. This one has the same Nepal Jam dad as my last one that turned out nicely. Nice fatty leaves and very vigorous. The Apollo 11 male is from Bodhi's f4's. It's not sexed yet at 4 weeks from seed.

I also popped a Zamaldelica x NJ a few days ago.

MTNMEN

sometimes seeing what the world has to offer varietals wise........quite splendid!!! Hopefully I can grab a couple t-shirts.

Last edited:

Azure

Zamaldelica x AK48

Zamaldelica x AK48

Here's an unplanned cross.
I left a guerrilla plot unattended and came back to some
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Zamaldelica x AK48 seeds. I figured I'd give it a grow-out and see what happens.
The seeds were some of the fastest sprouting seeds I've ever planted. Let's see if they carry that vigor for the entire grow!
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

[/FONT]

Latest posts

Latest posts