What's new

Post Your ACE X's !!!

The English Cut

That's a lovely looking plant island_organics, I also pollinated a RP with pollen from a couple of PCK males. Haven't had chance to germinate any yet but I'm somewhat encouraged to do so now. Did you leave any of the buds un-pollinated for a smoke test? Interested to know how she tastes.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club

Attachments

• male,snowmoon 001.jpg
    male,snowmoon 001.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 26

island_organics

That's a lovely looking plant island_organics, I also pollinated a RP with pollen from a couple of PCK males. Haven't had chance to germinate any yet but I'm somewhat encouraged to do so now. Did you leave any of the buds un-pollinated for a smoke test? Interested to know how she tastes.
Thanks! She was fully seeded, so after seperating the seeds from the flowers i did an alcohol extraction. Despite all her energy being given to seed production she produced really nice resin. The aroma is like a perfumed turd, sweet and funky, but in a good way. The males had great aromas when you rub the petiole, more so than the stem. Strong bubblegum and strawberry in early flower.

The 2 males were flowered for about a month so i could see their structure and flowering habits. I have some pollen frozen, but not sure if it´s still viable.

The resin. Beautiful caramel colour on the outside and blonde on the inside. Reminds me of good morrocan hash from the late 80s!

Sativied

Veteran
Left Panama x Silver Haze - Right PCK x SH
0aFeXea.jpg

Pink PCK x SH male:
CcqGJLl.jpg

Same, close up:
LzoOHtt.jpg

A sister:
5RLQ0xa.jpg

'nother, lime green:
pTC1U10.jpg

OlDirtyHuman

SCH x Nepal Jam

picture.php

First ace cross is looking pretty good. Popped a pck x Afghan seed today too. Only seed from the entire plant.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Zamaldelica x Hawaiian male and female plants

Zamaldelica x Hawaiian male and female plants

Beautiful healthy plants guys,(Great photos too) Much respect for your skills. This is my female Z x H, she has a very sweet smell that makes you go Mmmm!

This is my Z x H male. They are both f2's. I only popped 5 seeds this year and have decided to not make any seed. Our State votes in November on MMJ. If this goes through I will not have plant count availability under regulations to breed. As much as I would like to refine this project it isn't my main goal. I'm much more dedicated to helping people that really need it. Peace:thank you:

subrovka

Super Crystal x Malawi

Super Crystal x Malawi

..I love the spicy oriental taste and calming effect of this mostly indica strain called Super Crystal (Homegrown Fantaseeds). It´s a shiva indica they state.
picture.php

so i had a few S1 seeds left and this one was the best representation of oriental spicey taste and calming indica effect.
I crossed it to a big fat head bud F2 Malawi male : ) hope to see some nice hybrid vigour : ) this how the seeds look, pretty small sativa style
picture.php

nksv

My fingers are sticky as hell after picking the Orient Ex/ Zamaldelica seeds off. Even though the OE was putting energy into seed she was the most milky thing in the cab. I am very very excited by this cross.The OE is VB leaning and the Zamaldelica male is Thai leaning. OMFG. ACE!

subrovka

Malawi x Jack´s Cleaner II - 7 weeks from seed

Malawi x Jack´s Cleaner II - 7 weeks from seed

..I have 7 Malawi x JC2 at week 7 and this is the best looking girl so far. The smell is very intense and is a good mix of the tropical fruit Malawi mother and the ultra lemony JC2 scent:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

ps. when I posted some pics of a supposedly Malawi x Durban a few weeks ago (post #210 in this thread), this was actually also Malawi x JC2 but with the killer Malawi pheno as mother, I made a labelling mistake back then! I´m reporting of the Malawi x Durban crosses in my thread Malawi 12/12 from seed, these girls were definite NOT mislabeled..;)

Last edited:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Very nice plants. Sounds like you guys are trying to put yourselves in a coma with some of the crosses. 1/2 puff pass! Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Moving Day ??? Huh what why...

Moving Day ??? Huh what why...

Ok, I lost sleep not knowing what this girl could do if she was indoors. Farmer you may kill her if you try to move her.(you suck at this) Well she was going to die anyway, right. So I mixed up the best soil I had and carefully dug out her root system. She is now in a 20 to 25 gallon container. I used 1Tsp. of clonex in 2 gallons of rain water. Mixing some solution in soil under root ball. The balance used to wet and settle soil after transplant. https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment...nt.php?attachmentid=377189&stc=1&d=1473198479 In her new pot she is just over 7' tall about 2.3 meters. I did move one other female inside she is only in a 5 gallon bucket. My only reason for trying the clonex was to reduce transplant shock to plants. I will know in a few days if I failed or not. My room is pretty full with two more plants in there. I moved one 600 watt HPS almost to ceiling for tallest Zamaldelica x Hawaiian lady. Peace

Attachments

• moving day 001.jpg
    moving day 001.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 26
  • moving day 005.jpg
    moving day 005.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 24

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
What a huge difference between indoor plants and outdoor plants. I really need a greenhouse to better utilize the natural light available. The Zamaldelica x Hawaiian just started flowering naturally (first pistils) two weeks ago. August 23rd I noted first pistils anyway. Most plants still have until October 8th thru the 15th weather and plant status pending. I did pollinate and mark two branches on my sativa dominant Zamal Hash Plant. One branch with my Snow Moon #1 male and another branch with my Zamaldelica x Hawaiian male. The ZHP will be the last plant harvested so the seeds get every chance to mature. I will add heaters if needed. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Well so far so good. Both transplanted plants aren't showing any signs of stress due to move. All branches and leaves standing at attention looking for sunshine this morning. I will post pictures in a couple days of flowering progress. Peace

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi growers!! Very nice and interesting thread!! I do some pollen chuking in these days ...
And Bangi Haze x Mextiza is borning ...

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

LordSteppington

Whoa! Thos plants by Sativied and massud look delicious! Great photo's!

Haven't yet looked through the whole thread so no disrespect to other contributors :)

VERMONSTAH

If a new farmer who had only had exposure to jamaican sativa's from back in the 80's, I finally have enough time,space,patience to enjoy the sativa side of cannabis. I'd prefer to try ACE if at all possible and journal my grow of said stock here at the mag! Could you please 1. give me some insight on a good starter strain please. 2. whereabouts i can grab them. I did grab shanti's medicine man once and got what i can only describe as a landracey looking variation. Thats all ive been able to achieve up till now and would love to expand. Please and thankyou.

Shooters

Try here AceSeeds.org; and any of the many sativas Ace offers will do what you want, read the descriptions for grow time and effect.

VERMONSTAH

Ntmu shooter, I'm new to the online thing, went to a Riu site and whuile they had decent information it was impossible to ask questions without having 7-10 guys follow you and "troll" i think is the term. then tried another called thfarm or something only to realize its really really dead there. I was overwhelmed here at first but i got settled in and enjoy being here already.