What's new

Post Your ACE X's !!!

OlDirtyHuman

SCH x Nepal Jam

Super Citrus Haze x Nepal Jam, has great vigor and monster leaves so far. Going into flower as soon as I get a good clone.

Sativied

Veteran
t2NR7hp.jpg

I normally don't name my crosses, especially not at F1, but it looks and smells so ridiculous good. Makes SSH or amnesia seem blend. It's in perlite.

PCK x Silver Haze, in soil.
XKLM5Tr.jpg

Ut9ZqDy.jpg

uuDd30F.jpg

Going to run some Hindu Kush x red PCK soon, probably cross it with an OG for a threeway.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Here's my NL X Oldtimer Haze hybrid again. Sorry for the dark pictures.
Too much light at the wrong angle sure messes things up.

BTW: She's seeded as a result of being pollinated with a male Kerala.

Those seeds should be interesting to grow out.

View Image
The top:
View Image

Hi corky,

Looks like Oldtimer's Haze is dominant for most of the traits in your NL/Haze hybrid, this is quite frequent with straight Oldtimer's Haze F1 hybrids, even when Haze is crossed with indicas.

How long was the flowering time in your NL/Haze F1 ?

The NL/Haze x Kerala should be an interesting tropical beast to explore outdoors in warm climates, being a poly hybrid you will find different phenos and more variability than in the F1 but nevertheless it will be interesting to explore.

How is the pure Kerala ? Did you have the chance to smoke sinsemilla matured flowers of her ?

Keep up the good job with those sativa projects! ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I gave a friend a load of different PCK crosses I made and he just sent me this nice photo of a (Malawi x PCK) x PCK. Don't really know much about his grow but he always stinks the room out whenever he opens one of his jars up. I have high hopes! Peace TEC.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=67599&pictureid=1640747&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Beautiful The English Cut :)

Violeta is already quite PCK dominant (PCK purple pheno), so a backcross again to PCK should produce a population with quite stable presence of almost pure PCK phenos. But the touch of Malawi, despite now being distant, always adds more vigor, yield and strenght to the high. I'm glad your friend is enjoying with the genetics and doing his/her own crosses.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great looking plants everyone! Last year i pollinated a rotten panda female with pck pollen and got about 60 seeds, 5 of which i germinated this Spring. All 5 germinated and were kept outside during the day and kept under cfl´s overnight for 2 weeks before force-flowering by bringing them into a dark shed for 12 hours each day. 4 plants showed male pre-flowers and 2 of those were kept for their pollen as they both displayed great aromas and vigour, along with beautiful structure. Both the males were left to open pollinate this girl who flowered for 10 weeks, stinks like a perfumed turd, and gave me over 900 healthy seeds despite standing only 20" tall.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69001&pictureid=1641090&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69001&pictureid=1641091&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69001&pictureid=1641092&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69001&pictureid=1641093&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69001&pictureid=1641094&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Thanks! She was fully seeded, so after seperating the seeds from the flowers i did an alcohol extraction. Despite all her energy being given to seed production she produced really nice resin. The aroma is like a perfumed turd, sweet and funky, but in a good way. The males had great aromas when you rub the petiole, more so than the stem. Strong bubblegum and strawberry in early flower.

The 2 males were flowered for about a month so i could see their structure and flowering habits. I have some pollen frozen, but not sure if it´s still viable.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69001&pictureid=1641147&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69001&pictureid=1641148&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69001&pictureid=1641149&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69001&pictureid=1641150&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
The resin. Beautiful caramel colour on the outside and blonde on the inside. Reminds me of good morrocan hash from the late 80s!
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69001&pictureid=1641151&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Hi island_organics,

Really interesting project you have there with the Rotten Panda (UK Cheese Skunk/Orient Express China Yunnan hashplant pheno) x PCK.

I like a lot the traits you have found in the hybrid, the female has the short structure and high yield and high resin production coming from the Orient Express China Yunnan hashplant, the big ovaries of the UK Cheese and also beautiful pink pistils and bubblegum/strawberry aromas from the PCK, a mix of interesting traits that are not easy to find in a single plant.

On the other hand, the males look more like a skunk x Vietnam Black sativa hybrid, with better flower/leaf ratio than the female, hopefully the males improve the flower/leaf ratio of the progeny, it would be close to perfection. If the quality of the aromas and effects are of your taste then maybe is worth to keep working on the hybrid :yes:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They all out cross so beautifully.
I have seen alot of supreme F1's in here.

Hat's off everyone.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
..I have 7 Malawi x JC2 at week 7 and this is the best looking girl so far. The smell is very intense and is a good mix of the tropical fruit Malawi mother and the ultra lemony JC2 scent:

View Image View Image View Image

Hi subrovka,

I'm glad to see you are also doing your own crosses with Malawi :)
I have no experience with TGA strains, but I can easily recognize those evil Malawi trichomes in your hybrid ;)

Looks like the yield will be moderate but hopefully her quality will be on a par to your expectations.

Malawi x Durban sounds VERY interesting!
Hope you are enjoying with your own breeding.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Ok, I lost sleep not knowing what this girl could do if she was indoors. Farmer you may kill her if you try to move her.(you suck at this) Well she was going to die anyway, right. So I mixed up the best soil I had and carefully dug out her root system. She is now in a 20 to 25 gallon container. I used 1Tsp. of clonex in 2 gallons of rain water. Mixing some solution in soil under root ball. The balance used to wet and settle soil after transplant. https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment...nt.php?attachmentid=377189&stc=1&d=1473198479 In her new pot she is just over 7' tall about 2.3 meters. I did move one other female inside she is only in a 5 gallon bucket. My only reason for trying the clonex was to reduce transplant shock to plants. I will know in a few days if I failed or not. My room is pretty full with two more plants in there. I moved one 600 watt HPS almost to ceiling for tallest Zamaldelica x Hawaiian lady. Peace

Hi farmerlion :)

That Zamaldelica x Hawaiian is a beast! She will yield a lot with strong light intensity and with proper light penetration! Huge hybrid vigor and an excellent strong branching, can't wait to see her flowering traits.

corky1968

Veteran
Hi corky,

Looks like Oldtimer's Haze is dominant for most of the traits in your NL/Haze hybrid, this is quite frequent with straight Oldtimer's Haze F1 hybrids, even when Haze is crossed with indicas.

How long was the flowering time in your NL/Haze F1 ?

The NL/Haze x Kerala should be an interesting tropical beast to explore outdoors in warm climates, being a poly hybrid you will find different phenos and more variability than in the F1 but nevertheless it will be interesting to explore.

How is the pure Kerala ? Did you have the chance to smoke sinsemilla matured flowers of her ?

Keep up the good job with those sativa projects! ;)

The Foxtailing on my last NL/Haze F1 must be from the Oldtimer Haze and she's still flowering.
Including today, it's been exactly 117 days or 16 weeks and 5 days according to my notes.

I got 2 female NL/Haze F1 that will have made some NL/Haze x Kerala seeds.
I have a few hundred to play with from the 1st one I harvested that was fully
seeded alone. The last one still maturing was lightly seeded so it's why it's
not done yet and she'll give me over 100 seeds for sure.

I have 2 large joints left of the pure Kerala. I've been smoking it non stop.
I even have Medical Cannabis not being used as result of my Kerala.

I just started another pure Sativa project. This time it's a Colombian Gold one.

Actually the tropical beasts will be my Giants.

Aka: RSC Highland Thai (male) X RSC Kerala (female) = female X male = 2 Sensi Seeds Northern Lights (male) X Ace Seeds Oldtimer Haze (female)

Beware anything with Thai in it. :peek:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
View Image
I normally don't name my crosses, especially not at F1, but it looks and smells so ridiculous good. Makes SSH or amnesia seem blend. It's in perlite.

PCK x Silver Haze, in soil.
View Image

View Image

View Image

Going to run some Hindu Kush x red PCK soon, probably cross it with an OG for a threeway.

Awesome Sativied :tiphat:

You really have green fingers! I like a lot the way you grow your plants and the outcome of your hybrids.

Silver Panama looks outstanding, very resinous, tight flowers of high flower/leaf ratio, hopefully she also delivers very complex incensey aromas and a super strong and long lasting hybrid effect.

We and CBG released a similar hybrid around 2008 as a limited edition. It was a Panama F6 red pheno x Jack Herer (reversed) selected elite cut from late 90s, the hybrid was called Panama Jack and it was a good one, similar to your Silver Panama in appearance: very resinous and tamed, with a great mix of lemony incensey aromas from Panama and the dense skunk hazy terpenes from Jack Herer. Super strong pot.

PCK x Silver Haze looks also like a great hashplant! :yes:

A bit off topic, how is Silver Haze nowadays? I bought a Silver Haze pack in Adam in the late 90s but unfortunately the seeds didn't germinate .... but i was enough fortunate to grow the great Haze dutch hybrids from the late 90s, my favourites were Kali Mist, Jack Herer, Jack Flash, Mother's Finest in this order. I didn't like SSH much, too variable, with not so many interesting expressions. IMO Amnesia is a degenerated expression of all those great haze hybrids from almost 2 decades ago.

Sativied

Veteran
The silver panama smells great, pretty much what you can expect from a combination of Panama and Silver Haze. It's Silver Haze with something extra, that exotic incense panama smell, and it's Panama but more hazy. Based on the smell so far they added up nicely. Besides F2 I pollinated the Panama again with pollen from a couple of Silver Panama males, as in a backcross, but won't be growing those out this year. Going to grow some OG crosses for a change, and some hindu kush x red pck.

Panama x JH sounds like a winner. I worked in a coffeeshop a couple of decades ago and remember adding Jack Herer to the menu. Only thing wrong with it was the price, could roll more joints from other especially non-haze classics. We didn't sell silver haze or nl5/haze, only "haze" which was harsh and smelled like birdshit. I was more a hash smoker for a long time after that although I smoked way too much white widow.

I love the silver haze... bud, especially from the shop where I occassionally buy it (they grow it from clone). Smoke and effect is cleaner than ssh/amnesia. The silver haze plants from sensi... not so much. Poor germination results. Had two female phenos, one more like a fat NL5/Haze, not compact but huge yield, more perfume incense. The other pheno produced bud I could have sold as amnesia, spicey, compact but skinnier buds. I used a male that clearly had more infloresence than others but based on some of the Silver Panama it looks like the male was more like the second SH pheno. An upside of that is that it finished weeks faster. I do think it's very doable to create a better SSH simply by crossing SH with Skunk.

Grown the amnesia white last year, from sensi's white label. Very similar in smell to the perfume incense pheno of SH but besides bad germination rates most were runts, and all hermied and rotted. Lineage was great on paper ("haze" x afghani) x thai.

I enjoy a good amnesia but it's been a while... The amnesia I occassionally buy is an afghani cross or something. I can never know for sure what it is when I buy bud, especially amnesia nowadays. Can be ssh or s5 haze too. Amnesia is like the new white widow, and skunk before that, it's what customers want so that's how it's listed on the menu.

And thanks for the compliments :)

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hi farmerlion :)

That Zamaldelica x Hawaiian is a beast! She will yield a lot with strong light intensity and with proper light penetration! Huge hybrid vigor and an excellent strong branching, can't wait to see her flowering traits.
Thanks dubi, She has one 600 over her and two off to the side. Also four 23 watt LED flood lamps.When some of the other plants finish. I will move her in the center of the four 600 HPS lights. She is flowering strongly now. From my limited scents of smell she is still very equine and sunshine. I could do some pruning to her. I like to let them do their thing naturally. (My fear of over pruning) She has been flowering for 1 month on the 23rd of September. Many bud sites are getting frostier now. I will put up some pictures soon. Thanks for the encouraging words. Peace:tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Zamaldelica x Hawaiian plant 1

Zamaldelica x Hawaiian plant 1

She has pretty heavy leaf to bud ratio. The internode distance on this plant is very short overall. I tried taking some pictures of the flower tops. None of them came out very clear. All the bud sites are getting frosty and gaining weight pretty quickly now. The aroma has stayed the same between last years plants and the 5 I started this season. I only moved 2 indoors to finish flowering. Peace:tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Zamaldelica x Hawaiian plant #2

Zamaldelica x Hawaiian plant #2

This female is much smaller than plant #1. She was over grown by plant 1 and some choke cherry trees that produced berries like crazy this summer. A friend made me jam and syrup with the berries! Many thanks to her:thank you: The structure is very similar to plant #1 other than size. The aroma's are identical, like smelling puppies breath. You don't want to put them down. Both plants showed pistils outside August 23rd. They were moved into flower room to finish. She is only in a 5 gallon bucket. I don't expect any great growth from her at all. The trichome production has started lightly. I will update this plant again before harvest to show progress. I wish you all a safe and happy weekend.:tiphat: Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
OK, this isn't an Ace cross but it is a pretty plant I want to show you.
These are pictures of my Peyote Purple. She doesn't have a very strong smell but I like to admire her. A very nice plant to have in the garden. While I'm photo Bombing here is some Snow Moon pics. :thank you: Thanks for letting me be side tracked a while. Peace

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
here's a male (AKA lemon seeder) from an ace X...
JohnnyBlaze F2 x Ace's GreenHazexThai F3
below, right...
picture.php

lemon seeder was very loud, even in veg,
with dry woody lemon-cedar aromas.
nothing skunky or sweet.

that's a sister of the GHxT male used to make lemon seeder,
above, left.
and here's the very frosty bonsai J.Blaze F2 mom used, below...
picture.php

...the first tests have just surfaced of crosses made using the lemon seeder male...
first, GreenHazexThai F3 (my keeper cut) x lemon seeder
picture.php

and neville's haze x lemon seeder...
picture.php

the cross to the GHxT has quite narrow first leaves,
and some purpling on the serration tips.
the cross to the NevsHaze is a bit "furrier".

saludos

island_organics

Hi island_organics,

Really interesting project you have there with the Rotten Panda (UK Cheese Skunk/Orient Express China Yunnan hashplant pheno) x PCK.

I like a lot the traits you have found in the hybrid, the female has the short structure and high yield and high resin production coming from the Orient Express China Yunnan hashplant, the big ovaries of the UK Cheese and also beautiful pink pistils and bubblegum/strawberry aromas from the PCK, a mix of interesting traits that are not easy to find in a single plant.

On the other hand, the males look more like a skunk x Vietnam Black sativa hybrid, with better flower/leaf ratio than the female, hopefully the males improve the flower/leaf ratio of the progeny, it would be close to perfection. If the quality of the aromas and effects are of your taste then maybe is worth to keep working on the hybrid :yes:
I was really impressed with all the plants from this cross dubi. As you said, the indica dom female has many desirable traits and the 2 males really put a smile on my face when they began to show a more sativa dom structure. I will definitely continue to work on the cross myself, and have sent seeds out to a couple of other growers to play with. I think there will be some beautiful plants from the f2s i made. Everything i´ve grown from ace has been quality! Not a dud in sight. Great work dubi :tiphat:

B

BAKED_BEANZ

i,ve just harvested seeds of killer malawi crosses ,

males used were

black lime #1
black lime x 7 males
orange glue ( this one will be very interesting )
square breath
gorilla breath
blue dot x irene apparition
orange earth

i,ll be germing a lot of these in few months ,

@ dubi , i,m doing a outdoor killer malawi grow brother ....... i,ll be doing a grow thread as a form of respect for your work and your professionalism . these seeds will be germed in 5 days . though i,ll probably start the thread in 4 weeks time when they get put into there permanent homes

@ ic mag fellows , if you haven't seen a 8 pound killer malawi yet , you be bring your pop corn along . :)