What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PoorDad's Tent

PoorDad

Bunch of work today. I chopped Wedding Cake around 5:30am, just before the lights came on. She's in the 4x4 drying tent. 1st pic.

2nd pic is Wedding Cake. Wet trimmed. Tent is vented top and bottom.

3rd is Northern Lights from last Thursday. Still 70f and low 60s in this tent. I check it multiple times a day. Humidity coming down slowly. Buds are left on the branches at this stage. I've wet trimmed only.

Moved Jack Heror and Northern Lights to the flowering tent with Cookies Gelato (deep in flowering- week 9 or 10) Jack and Northern Lights have grape sized pom-poms already so they needed to go in the flowering tent.

Mimosa is in the 4x2 tent for now, as Cookies Gelato is still taking space in the big tent. Mimosa is under dual 85w full spectrum black boxes with dimmers. I could flower her in there but I need that tent for a photo plant.

Haze Berry, Northern Lights and Papa Smurf are still in the seedling side of the 4x5 tent and are out growing their accommodations.

It's a constant shuffle. There are 9 plants right now. I'll probably be chopping Cookies Gelato next week. That will give me some breathing room for a couple weeks. I need to cut clones from Papa Smurf and OG Kush. I need to graft a branch from OG Kush onto Papa Smurf. I've never tried to manage a perpetual garden like this. It's rewarding to harvest every 6 weeks or so. It's work too.

20240418_182905.jpg
20240418_182950.jpg
20240418_183039.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts