What's new

Poopy teabags Soma and Grindhouse

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
no pics atm got to upload them to the computer but i got the NYCD sexed... and im happy to say that we have seven confirmed females and three males...

hoping for more males but o well we'll see what i get anyways... still have a very different looking NYCD male im hoping to be big king dingaling well see how it goes though...

Snype

Veteran
Looking real nice Poopy!
I don't think those tables will brake! LOL! You couldn't just go with the 2x4's, huh.:tiphat: I'm interested to see what you get out of those 600's. Looks real nice! Good luck with the grow!

Zealious

Tuned in. Good luck to yas.

while we wait for the pics.. give me some in fo on reclining budah.. is it mostly indica? whats its parentage...

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Zealious: According to Somas website its 80 percent indica.

"Reclining Buddha is a 3-way hybrid that combines the genetics of Holland's Hope with Super Skunk and Big Skunk Korean. "

Zealious

ah thanks for doing what i was too lazy to do =D.. jk i was trying to start a discussion on it.. Ive always wanted to try sommas genetics.... how is the yield?

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Looking real nice Poopy!
I don't think those tables will brake! LOL! You couldn't just go with the 2x4's, huh.:tiphat: I'm interested to see what you get out of those 600's. Looks real nice! Good luck with the grow!

Haha bro im an over the top kind of guy... the problems with 2x4's are they dont roll and i hand water and its a bitch if the tables didnt move around id be screwed... As for every one else thanks for stopping in update will be tomorrow night i promise....

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Wanna talk about the buddha? Where do you start? Its one of those plants that whoever smokes it has a story about or talks about once its gone... Taste like cherries and smell like skunk...

Grow her right and she yields pretty damn good especially for the A1 quality of her smoke... Buds will be huge and white when done... She is my special little whore...i mean lady....(she gets around)

She is one of the lesser known soma strains... the NYCD just went in flower got 7 females so i think ill find something good... and also have buddha sister on deck and lavender next...

I dont like dutch genetics but soma made me change my mind... His shit is good...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
met him very briefly in the dam,baddahs sister was the first thing i ever ordered along with bubblegum and jack herrer,wish i still had all those seeds!! never even got the buddahs,only ever smoked it across the pond.

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
well im searching for pheno Elemental got of buddhas sister and will not stop till i find it... tart cherries yummy...

all it is is reclining Buddha crossed to the Hawaiian that is originally in it. So it just more Hawaiian Reclining buddha's sounds good to me lol...

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
lol no shit trust me im searching for special phenos of certain strain when i get them youll know lol....