picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Im not sure what happens to it... but something happens to it... lol.... That about it for the pictures i slacked at the end i can prob get some good macro's but for the most part the thread is finished...

Thanks everyone for stopping in and I may start another thread for this next run... I should since im finally running the grindhouse prophets...

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Thanks dr. it wasnt a bad run but it should have been better all in all im satisfied though

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Hey unc you managed to find a life sized potrait of it too... thats amazing... you havent been spying on me in the shower have you?

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
In search of cherry flavour

In search of cherry flavour

well im searching for pheno Elemental got of buddhas sister and will not stop till i find it... tart cherries yummy...

Whats new about that?^^^^^^^^^^

Skidbone

Love your final product.
It's in the bag, literally.

How do you decide your "done on" dates. The paper strips in the bags.

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
i do that so i stay with the grey area of the law lol no reason for it rather then i cant have more then 15oz at a time that is dry and usable... so if im curing the rest its not truly ready and by putting that in the bags it allows me a leg to stand on if anything ever happened because we can argue what "useable" MJ actually is