What's new

Poopy teabags Soma and Grindhouse

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
you know,when you think about it,a room full of female plants is like a hot bed of sexual tension,a bunch of young horny girls all packed into one room with twelve hours of enforced darkness,no wonder they toss a nanner on occasion,its like a catholic girls school in there!!

Hahaha Miss B is why they are not allowed to serve banana's at catholic school lunches no more... -=P

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
O and your not allowed in my thread if your a virgin..!!! lol

Please either leave or sign the waiver for virgins and virgin ears... cause this will not be the thread for you....:moon:

around here we :rtfo: :headbange and :party: while all the girls :fight:
over my NYCD males...!!!:laughing:

lol that was pretty gay

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When you finally do get a guy in there he makes a mess all over everything. lol

^^Ya know!!!! Ahahahahaha......stay out guys! We'll let you know when we need to be serviced :laughing:
as long as there is video

Ladies, Ladies:good:Some of them on here are still virgins:laughing:
no one cares about yummy!!

Hahaha Miss B is why they are not allowed to serve banana's at catholic school lunches no more... -=P
please tell me she has a catholic girls school outfit tho!! LOL

O and your not allowed in my thread if your a virgin..!!! lol

Please either leave or sign the waiver for virgins and virgin ears... cause this will not be the thread for you....:moon:

around here we :rtfo: :headbange and :party: while all the girls :fight:
over my NYCD males...!!!:laughing:

lol that was pretty gay

i was gonna say,isnt that an old lou reed or velvet underground song?

Zealious

lewkin gewd.. Those girls are looking might whoreish indeed. I like how they shot up in height yet they have tight nodes.. should be some tight whore buds.

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
yea everyone we are in the boring stage... just after the stretch nothing really to look at yet...

give it a couple more weeks these girls are beautiful... and tight and fat and etc...

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
I'm serving the Sam Adams....they cut me out of the shot because I had a marijuana leaf over my ass....haters.