What's new

Poopy teabags Soma and Grindhouse

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
PoopyTeaBags is growin' some weed.
He'll grow some from clone and he'll grow some from seed.
He'll grow it up pretty and he'll grow it up right.
And when its all finished, he'll roll it up tight.
He will then put a torch to the weed that he grew,
and if Miss. B is lucky he'll let her hit it too!
And when he's all high and staring into space,
a smile will appear on PTB's face.
When he thinks of the things in this world that he needs.
on the top of the list will be, TO KEEP GROWIN' WEED!

And you know this man!

Last edited:

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Haha nice poem bro... Me and the Miss. just bought a grow lab... not sure what company but its like 3x5x5 or some shit like that... Why you might ask? Its pollen collecting time people... NYCD are first should be interesting... Pollen will be collected and spread all over some females and given out for the server fund and freebies... But thats in the future....

vaped

Awesome beans are gonna be flowing rampant. I think nycd pollen on your genetics would take the server fund to a whole nutha levol. Really it would. you have some charms and nycd pollen will make some A-1 crosses. I want to see a Buddha diesel or a Diesel Berry. Im waiting brother I know you will make it happen.

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Unc you know you and the rest of the fam will be on the list if you guys want them...

Vaped a cant wait either bro got a SB male i might try and see if PK will let me steal it along with the nycd gonna be nice... then i got the prophets and buddha sister males on deck... should be interesting once the pollen gets'a chuckin....

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
This is a pic that i thought was kool nothing special just photoshop. thought other people might like it.

Attachments

• Neon Glo.jpg
    Neon Glo.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 5

vaped

I really hope I get a sour bubble male If we could speed up her veg and giver it a little stretch it could easily become commercially viable. so far she looks like only a personal smoke plant.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a mean looking sour bubble male, its like one never ending node lol First male I have ever kept.

Poopy thats awesome you grabbed that a breeding tent! That sour bubble is all yours buddy come cut her up any time!

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Always MORE beans...

There's one breeder here who's beans we better never buy again.....srsly. He's a dick, doesn't deserve our support.

Yeah Big D....it's how it works here, him first....then, maybe if I'm lucky. :jerkit: Ya nailed it! Nice Poem though :)

Last edited:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Howzit garden partners..?? :D Just thought id drift on thru see whats a poppin... Ill check ya's back later..

D ya need to drop that poem in my thread ;)... niiiiice... peace n puffs yu all..

sackO

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Hey Jare and Vince thanks for droppin in on the show!! Sacks nice to see you again...

Little update stretch has begun to over grow the room... I have been moving plants around so they are not crowded... Got 4 3x2 tables to add at the end of the room. Nycd will be cloned and put into flower in the next 2-3 days. Clone lab tent thing we bought will house the males and pollen will be collected and if a male stands out it may be saved... Lots of work and lots of pictures to come hopefully in the next few days...

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Hahaha sorry guys ive been busy and she is long over due for a update... once i get some more leg work done ill have pictures and all that... ive been taking pictures so hopefully it wont be such a big jump... were on day 15 or something... ill have the details in a bit...