What's new

Poopy teabags Soma and Grindhouse

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Hey PTB, looks real good in here man! Looks like I'm just in time for the flowering show. Just looked at some Grindhouse beans on SBay so I'll be keeping an eye on this grow for sure.

As far as the HPS glow in the pics... do you have photoshop by chance? If so, this will do the trick, courtesy of NiteTiger - http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=24296.

Yes i do and thanks bro i was looking for this thread....

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Ok the panda is now finished and the sunfilm will be added tonight...Should add alittle more reflection and get the wpsf up alittle as im Under what i should be by quite a bit... should be 3 600's per 4x8 table i stretched it out alittle to a 4x10 per 3 600's.

That equals to about 45wpsf about 10 under where i should be... Still should be a good show though.... Im debating on if i should in some clones for a true sog for the rest of the space or chuck them...

Also should get a schnazzleberry clone and a AK47 serious seeds clone to check out this round.. Infact im smokin the AK right now... She's a keeper hope she like me. lol

Also later tonight im gonna get some pics of the NYCD and The Prophets and the Buddha's sisters... Busy Busy Busy

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
it never seems to end,prob got stacks of crap laying around waiting to be cleaned too! LOL

lmao you have no idea... i have the other side of the basement FULL of shit needed to be sorted trashed recycled and burnt... i basically just moved shit out the room for pictures... haha jk....

its been a pain in the ass.. I would like to fast forward two months though -=]

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
infact your idea is better id rather grow them over night then fast forward two months lol..

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
NYCD Updates

NYCD are doing good have been transplanted into 2 gal pots and topped... I left them alone untopped and too close together for too long so they are very ugly. This strain needs to be trained early inmho and i did anything but that...

Anyhow here is a group shot and ill go through one by one here over the next couple days.

I hope these dont turn out as blury as they look lol

I

idoreallytry

i want a "marajuana induced sleeping in between harvest cryrogenic chamber"...think u can make somehtin like that Unc,,,peace

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i want that for flying or any travel really,wake me when i get there,they already have 75 seed to harvest femmed auto flowering plants,whats next?

I

idoreallytry

no way i love traveling flying maybe a lil sleep but i hav eyet to be able to sleep on a plane,,,just can't fo some reason,,,

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
im big and dont fit on plains... it would be more comfortable to stand the whole damn flight...

I

idoreallytry

i love to ride in a car but most of the time i get stuck drivinplus i dont really trust other peoples driving,,,,,,lol,,,peace

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Poopy fly with me bro, I'm a veteran I get the fire exit seat everytime. In uniform I automatically got it, but not in uniform I would request it and they would give it to me 100% of the time. They want someone clutch in the fire escape seat to figure out the door in panic. Lots of room to stretch out and stand if you chose, and if shit goes down you are the first one out!

The key to sleeping on planes is nyquil. Shit now if you asked a question like "can I have the fire escape seat" that you would get tackled, tazed, and watrerboarded lol....