What's new

Poopy teabags Soma and Grindhouse

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Im a beer fanatic... Love me some micro's.. IPA's are my fav sam adams makes alot of great seasonal beers....

tons of michigan companies and chicago beers i really like... 312 from chicago...

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Just topped the Buddha's Sister and Prophets...except the 3 Prophets that Poopy tried to kill, they are still in rehab.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
There was about to be a pollen fight in the flower room. I just pitched my first tent....oh wait, uh......it's a Growlab!!!!!

Tent is up....it's too hot in there....Poopy do something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Cant wait for see the BUDDHAS in wild flowering!!

me either man this is the first time i ran this many reclining buddha's its gonna be a treat.. next run will have the buddha's sisters.... and prophets....along with alot of NYCD i hope... got to find that killer pheno of that too...

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
looking good Poppy and Miss B, everythings looking nice. Th cat must feel like its in a forest lol, i wouldnt let it climb the tree's though. Let me know how yo like those Prophet in the end, i'm vegging some right now

I wanted to ask if you guys thought about trying SmartPots. I'm thinking of starting a small ebb and flow with smart pots to experiment with. Just an idea, they seem like they'd be fire for a hydro table.

Good luck with the harvest, time to:smoke out::jerkit::bis: to pass time

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
looking good Poppy and Miss B, everythings looking nice. Th cat must feel like its in a forest lol, i wouldnt let it climb the tree's though. Let me know how yo like those Prophet in the end, i'm vegging some right now

I wanted to ask if you guys thought about trying SmartPots. I'm thinking of starting a small ebb and flow with smart pots to experiment with. Just an idea, they seem like they'd be fire for a hydro table.

Hey Big B what up bro... My cat is a grow room FIEND... im not allowed to go down there without him if the door shut he howls and scratches till i open it lol... I also test what plant will be good on which one he chooses to eat lol... Its funny how some strains he dont eat others its like catnip to him.

The prophets have a long journey in from of them you might be done before mine i have to wait till this room is finished before i can pop the prophets in... As for the ebb and flo smart pots Lazyman is the guy to talk he run ebb and flo and uses smart pots... says they work great... I however am hand watering atm... i should setup my drips or ebb and flo but for this run ill hand water... next run ill set it all up...

i have a bunch of smart pots and air pots... i like the air pots... smart pots are ok only grew 1 plant in them lol...but for ebb and flow they are a perfect container....

Zealious

I like beer.
DId u know hops is in the canabis family or vise versa?
Did u know out west there are a few canabis beers.
Off topic but while we wait.. Has anyone seen the documentry calld Beer wars. Great stuff. Really drove it home for me with my hatred for bush.

I like darker beers but sam adams is pretty good a little to0 hopy for me.. I like newcastle a lot and yuengling.

Zealious

i always liked the idea of smart pots..

U want to know whats even smarter.. recycling those canvas grocery bags and using those as pots. even if u dont have any u can get them cheap.

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
I like beer.
DId u know hops is in the canabis family or vise versa?
Did u know out west there are a few canabis beers.
Off topic but while we wait.. Has anyone seen the documentry calld Beer wars. Great stuff. Really drove it home for me with my hatred for bush.

I like darker beers but sam adams is pretty good a little to0 hopy for me.. I like newcastle a lot and yuengling.

yes i did know hops and cannabis are cousins... Im a beer fiend and if i wasnt so busy growing weed id be brewing my own beer lol...

i didnt know about the cannabeers are they any good?

have not seen the old beer wars doc sorry.

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
i always liked the idea of smart pots..

U want to know whats even smarter.. recycling those canvas grocery bags and using those as pots. even if u dont have any u can get them cheap.

lol now thats recycling... not sure if roots can grow through tigh t knitted canvas... but would be a great idea if worked...

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Hey Big B what up bro... My cat is a grow room FIEND... im not allowed to go down there without him if the door shut he howls and scratches till i open it lol... I also test what plant will be good on which one he chooses to eat lol... Its funny how some strains he dont eat others its like catnip to him.

Tell your boys happy birthday then, I know you don't remember shit like that. Today's March 19th, they're 7....take a second of your time and give them a treat or something for once. Cooper likes to be brushed and Bubba probably wants to snack on a buddha and eat some catnip. Make them feel special for a minute today, all I'm asking.

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
What good cats. My cats hate my garden, but they do love IC lol. Every time i go on the computer my cat runs after me and jumps up on my lap. Today i didn't have room for him on my lap and he kept scratching me and biting me to make sure i was paying attention. I think he's a mute because he doesnt bitch, he gets physical.

Look forward to seeing the rest of this grow. I can see why Airpots would be easier, Smartpots were just cheap and i can use them in a hydro setup if i choose.

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Yea sorry for the slacking of this thread.... ive been BUSY as shit trying to get rid of this other house out of my hands.....

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Poopy,

wazzzzzzuppppppppppppppppppp

updated the c99 and sour bubble thread today, 2 sour B's on day 18 are smelling sour as fuck. I couldnt have even imagined the smell! One is the round leaf pheno to which still remains the runt :) Looks like I held them back successfully, at least so far so good. Temps and humdity have been better but still waiting on the ac to show up.

I flipped over the Buddha room, 4 are kind of small, 4 medium, rest are fuggin huge, I had to flip or I was in trouble. Today is offcially day 1, I can't wait to watch these things get busy. I can't believe the stalks/branches on these, some stalks are as large as other strains at harvest, 3 weeks stretch is going to be killer. I will take a camera tomorrow and get some pics for sure!

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Poopy,

wazzzzzzuppppppppppppppppppp

updated the c99 and sour bubble thread today, 2 sour B's on day 18 are smelling sour as fuck. I couldnt have even imagined the smell! One is the round leaf pheno to which still remains the runt :) Looks like I held them back successfully, at least so far so good. Temps and humdity have been better but still waiting on the ac to show up.

I flipped over the Buddha room, 4 are kind of small, 4 medium, rest are fuggin huge, I had to flip or I was in trouble. Today is offcially day 1, I can't wait to watch these things get busy. I can't believe the stalks/branches on these, some stalks are as large as other strains at harvest, 3 weeks stretch is going to be killer. I will take a camera tomorrow and get some pics for sure!

what up bro i cant wait to see that buddha room... i know last time i seen it there was some laggers but im sure its jsut nuts in there now... those laggers might be a good thing cause i think your gonna overgrow the room again lol...

Ill check out the Sour bubble thread hear in a minute... i thought sour bubble wasnt sour at all bog just used the name "sour" cause of the sour desiel craze at that time... could be wrong.. cant wait to smoke it -=]

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Poopy its supposed to make you drool from being so sour...no grape koolaid needed to keep the cottonmouth at bay. Also it is supposed to taste good as fuck to the last hit of a bowl. The keeper and Sour B mom to my understanding taste like lime bubblegum, also known as the lime kush pheno. It was schocking when I smelled it today I guess I had no clue what to expect, but being so early in flower it should only get better.

My round leaf pheno from my reading has a good chance of being most simliar to bogs mother, not simply from the round leaf itself but also the runts are supposed to be tasty. I can't wait to fully flower that male and see what it smells like would be cool to have a sour pheno of each to make a shitload of seeds for a rainy day.

The buddha room is crazy, I gave them there second round of supercropping before flower. Just trying to level the playing feild for all of the buckets. Shits stupid insane I gurantee tomorrow after 48 hours they will be knotted up and standing up. When supercropping juices were spalshing me when the stalks snapped.

Bogglegums are above soil and it won't be long, next round in that room is sour bubble, c99-bx1 and bogglegum. A bunch of fast ladies packing flavor and punch, should find something epic out of the three.