What's new

Poopy teabags Soma and Grindhouse

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heehee,i can tell you about sucking!! enjoy them while they are doing there thing,this is a fun time in flowering,when everything is hitting their stride,kick back and enjoy the show!

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
It's getting pretty sticky around here. Smells like funky dunky cat pee though...I could do without that. Wish the NYCD was as far along as everything else, I'm anxious to start seeing characteristics on those whores.....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ah the perils of success!!at least its not some crazy ass 100+ day haze!!the longest i have been able to go is 14 weeks so far,and that plant was taking up half the garden space...

Zealious

i see what ms b is saying about the quality of the set up.. It really shows in the plants.. those are some extreemly happy dense ganja plants. great work guys..

Did u say a 9mm? what the hell hapend?

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
So i started looking through the updates and realized that i forgot some.... :cuss::spank:

So let me finish some of the update... We got bored and decided to make another project for ourselfs.... I found some pimps to collect semen samples from...:muahaha:

So not much too it show you a couple pictures and everyone pray i dont seed my entire room... -=]

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And yes i know every picture i take is awful... enjoy -=]

O yea the Males are NYCD.... Just in case anyone was wondering...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL,jeez,not only do you have to be a top notch gardener and run a super sweet system,but now you got to be fricken ansel adams as well!!when does it end? LOL

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
There's a lot of nut busting goin' on down stairs. That one male on the right hand side, the more indica one that's short and fat....I think that's the winner.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hope the spew-a-torium is sealed tight!! are you collecting and paintbrushing or just letting them have seksi time?

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
collecting and painting:) The tent should be sealed good....I went around the room on a nanner quest last night. Only found a few....not unusual, I've seen the Buddha nanner before, actually every round I've seen some. Poopy better have the birth control in place correctly:)

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Im scared of all the nut busting my slef guys... im leaving them in for another week and pulling and collecting pollen

Latest posts

Latest posts