What's new

Political Discussion in The Speakers Corner....

Unca Walt

420club
Daylight... Shame on the liberals.

1710247922294.png

shiva82

some americans still believe the staged insurrection was a threat to this illusion of 'democracy', some even think the controlled demolition of the three towers was some muslim extremists in two tin planes ... unhinged

Thegreengrower64

some americans still believe the staged insurrection was a threat to this illusion of 'democracy', some even think the controlled demolition of the three towers was some muslim extremists in two tin planes ... unhinged

And some Americans still believe that Trump is going to save them. They don't seem to realise he's just the other cheek on the same arse.
He very recently was just given a top award from Israel!!. Also, he said, that Israel should finish the job!!. What a cunt.
And don't get me started on the hair sniffing paedo...

Cannavore

Veteran
Well here crime has increased by more than 1666 percent since the decision was made to transform my country into a cesspool, so I will try to say this politely. Kindly take your american propaganda for the displacement of my people in our homeland and shove it.

where's the 1666% increase?
image_2024-03-14_105210685.png

So Hai

where's the 1666% increase?
Where I said it is. You know for someone who claims to be against zionism, you are eager to defend its policies and gladly reference its institutional propaganda to promote replacement migration.

shiva82

And some Americans still believe that Trump is going to save them. They don't seem to realise he's just the other cheek on the same arse.
He very recently was just given a top award from Israel!!. Also, he said, that Israel should finish the job!!. What a cunt.
And don't get me started on the hair sniffing paedo...
very true . could not of said it better myself . cheers

armedoldhippy

Veteran
in less than ten years, banking 100K per year and living on 74k, ta-DAH! you have over a million in the bank, even if you are NOT playing the stock market with insider knowledge, or getting fees for speeches. you don't HAVE to be a thief, it just makes it go quicker.

Unca Walt

420club
The last paragraph really damns the now lib-controlled FBI.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
FBI email obtained via FOIA request by Bloomberg’s Jason Leopold

1710757741115.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------
The FBI (owned by the Dems) soiled itself pushing the now totally discredited (Quick! Let's forget about them!) exposed Democrat-driven Crossfire Hurricane/Russia Collusion hoaxes.

Unca Walt

420club
Nancy Pelosi and the Dems on the Jan 6 commission suppressed Illegal CIA involvement -- Now forcibly exposed:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch wondered what the agency, which is not allowed to operate domestically, was doing there.

ATF documents proved several CIA operatives were present.​

Why didn’t the Pelosi January 6 commission, as corrupt as it was, not disclose the CIA involvement? What were they used for? Were they investigating foreign intelligence operations? Were they investigating American citizens? What else have they done related to January 6?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
For the leftists here who cannot comprehend reality. I command you:

LOOK AT JOE BIDEN'S EAR! Compare:
1710763705690.png

1710763428902.png

You can avoid looking. You can avoid thinking. You can avoid reality.

But truth is plain despite lib mental gymnastics.

Ignore the skull-cap wrinkles... that's another story you have to duck.

Last edited: