What's new

Political Discussion in The Speakers Corner....

audiohi

Veteran
what even is that?

was that a creative writing piece that you authored?

"our source said" lol

03w2jzv3b4pc1.jpeg

I guess I missed a bunch of posts in this thread that I should have read first...

I'm sitting right next to you.
I'll protect you from that mean old @audiohi .

:ROFLMAO:

audiohi

Veteran
@audiohi -- you got a comment?

(*snork*) Wish there wuz a "like" button.

Now that I've read your nonsense...

He's not my candidate. I didn't choose him or want him to be the president.

I don't give a shit if he's a body double.

What I do know is that he isn't trump.

That's the best we're going to get.

Understand?

a9qlgj5k54pc1.jpeg

can't wait to find out that all of his properties are completely leveraged already

Cannavore

Veteran
I am trying to tell you to use your sense of honesty and shelve your solid predjudices when facts destroy your line of thinking.

Yes. There has been a body double since Biden campaigned in a cellar with no one seeing him. Remember that?

You can see the ears are really quite different. I won't go into the other things that are different because it is not necessary.

Let us just do it thisaway: Let us pretend there is a jury that knows the truth/reality. And now you look at this comparison and decide using that information whether it is proof that it is another person...

And you had to stake your LIFE on getting the genuinely correct answer...

Would you say it was the same person's ear that just morphed like no other ear ever has in history? (Possible exception: Leprosy, but we can dismiss that.)

Or would your brain kick in and say:

"Cut the bullshit! You may hate it, but there has been a switch."

View attachment 18975405
View attachment 18975407

Would you be stupid/stubborn/dense/brainwashed enough to continue with denial? Or would honesty prevail?

LOOK AT THE EAR. You cannot hide from reality and truth. Ears get longer. We all know that. They do not do what the pictures show.

Yes, there has been a body double switch. You know it, too. Admitting it to yourself and others may not be within your intellectual honesty bounds.

But now having seen a real close-up... did it get through your predjudice?
what would be the point? if the body double is just as bumbling and retarded as the real one?

Morcheeba*

Veteran
My mother was a female. The sky is blue. Water is wet.

Now that we have laid out the basics, can ANY OF THE LEFTIES comprehend what they are being forced to see?

And having been forced by their own eyes to comprehend, can they have the basic honesty to admit to what they really know is the true fact?

Rather than pathetically trying stupidly and desperately to change the subject to any random thought that pops up to insist:

"LOOK OVER THERE" and point to ANY RANDOM, TOTALLY DIFFERENT THING (like Trump sniffing at Killary)? (You gotta work on your thought processes.)

The pictures are of TWO different men. (Agreed: they are both old ass.)

What the link below and other medical sites will point out is that ears lengthen with age. The earlobes do NOT change from free to hugely fastened. They do not -- repeat -- CHANGE from free to fastened. So...

Look. At. The. Ear.

So you are really trying to tell the world that these are the same man?

That is what is known as lying. Pitifully. Your lie is exposed right here:

View attachment 18975396

View attachment 18975397
View attachment 18975399

The ears appear to be different to me but can you prove the images were not digitally manipulated?

also, why not take video of the imposter Biden and have facial recognition software compare it to the real Joe Biden?

peace

Unca Walt

420club

Obama-appointed Chicago judge rules that the 2A applies to an illegal, and he has a right to keep his illegally-possessed firearm​

Unca Walt

420club
Hoo BOY! Tony Bobulinski (Biden Crime Syndicate business partner) calls Jamie Raskin (the Biden Crime Syndicate lawyer) a liar to his face in Senate hearing. CHALLENGES the Bidens to face him in a public hearing to get the truth out.

The lib/prog Biden protector interrupts (wanting to know if it was proper to call a liar a liar). They checked: Witnesses can say someone is a liar if they want but Congressmen cannot.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
This is how the Biden motorcade in AZ was received by Americans versus Trump coming to town in California:

Unca Walt

420club
MASSIVE VOTE FRAUD PROVEN --

The day after certification in 2022, the Ohio statewide voter roll database showed:
  • 58,209 resided in an apartment or in a mobile home lot but had no unit number as required on their voter registration application to ensure proper delivery of mail, including mail-in ballot material.
  • 4,143 were older than the oldest person in the U.S. at the time or were too young to legally register.
  • 6,348 had a date of birth that was different in 2022 than it was in 2020.
  • 253,486 voters supposedly registered on January first, 84,221 voters registered on another Federal holiday and 201,693 voters registered on Sunday -- all times when Ohio boards of elections and state offices are closed.
  • 120,094 had registration dates in the 2022 state voter file that were earlier than their registration date in the 2020 file. 59,025 people were listed as registering to vote before they were born.
  • 243,583 had state identification numbers that had changed since 2020 even though federal laws require each voter be issued “a unique state identifier.” 34,233 had 2 to 5 registration records with different state identification numbers, making it possible for them to vote more than once.

What a screwed-up system the voting procedure has become.

I see Winston Smith in Room 101 has been busy scrubbing the google Internet of of the video of Biden bragging about his "extensive and inclusive" voter fraud network. It is hard to find, but blogs still have it. If you listen to him speak, you can hear him say the fix was in for Obama, also.

(*snicker*) The far left "CNN Fact Checkers" say this is just part of a longer speech and taken out of context. But there is no video of this 180-out-of-reality Fact Checker claim and just how it was out of context.

Not anywhere. Only CNN fact checkers' vague denial.

Joe: "This is a blue shirt" (holds up blue shirt).

CNN Fact Check: "He did not say it was a blue shirt; that video of him saying so is wrong and taken out of context."

‘We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,’ Biden said in the video.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
Libs just don't do math well.

They accused Trump of "overvaluing" Mar-A-Lago... then say he should sell it because it is worth "hundreds of millions".

Even a lib should balk at that volte face.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Google search term: “We have put together the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization in the history of American politics”

Results:

buzzmobile

Veteran
Libs just don't do math well.

They accused Trump of "overvaluing" Mar-A-Lago... then say he should sell it because it is worth "hundreds of millions".

Even a lib should balk at that volte face.

Mar-a-Lago is a private club and it is appraised as one. Type in mar-a-lago

Property Land Details​

Land Line #DescriptionZoningAcres
1 PRIVATE CLUB DEED RESTRICTED R-AA 17.51

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
Here's a Biden handler quitting on YouTube because she simply could not take it any longer. You'll see why -- exactly one minute long.

Latest posts

Latest posts