What's new

Playin' in the Woods 2015

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
messaged you about the fungus on page 7 which looks like you have. It is hitting my outdoor plants as well. . . Controlling it but get on it b4 it takes your crop.

what fungus are u talking about br26? i liked to stay informed on all the fungus that attacks our ladys so i can be prepaired to take action asap if i need to in case i get it.

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
SOUND THE ALARMS!!! LEAF SPOT DISEASE IS HERE!!!

I'll post pics later, but it is here early. Most plants look pretty healthy but it's hitting one of them hard. I've got some Greencure on rush delivery for tomorrow and, if that doesn't do it, I'm going to Lowe's right now to get some Immunox from spectracide. I'm not fucking with this shit. I'm going back out tomorrow, and this shit ends NOW.

I'm going to spray most of the plants with Greencure as more of a preventative measure and then, if in 4 or 5 days it has spread they're getting the Immunox. The plant that already has it badly is getting the Immunox tomorrow and that's that. I'm not playing games with leaf spot.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
SOUND THE ALARMS!!! LEAF SPOT DISEASE IS HERE!!!

I'll post pics later, but it is here early. Most plants look pretty healthy but it's hitting one of them hard. I've got some Greencure on rush delivery for tomorrow and, if that doesn't do it, I'm going to Lowe's right now to get some Immunox from spectracide. I'm not fucking with this shit. I'm going back out tomorrow, and this shit ends NOW.

I'm going to spray most of the plants with Greencure as more of a preventative measure and then, if in 4 or 5 days it has spread they're getting the Immunox. The plant that already has it badly is getting the Immunox tomorrow and that's that. I'm not playing games with leaf spot.
also liquid copper works well to bro. i got some on hand from last year and i also have greencure. im going today and hit my ladys with greencure and regalia. im not fkn with this shit again this year. last year it wiped my yeild out from ounces on a few plants to just a few grams. this is one disease that makes bud rot look like a pussy

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
I have some safety concerns with liquid copper.

Honestly, I saw signs on just about every plant. Every plant is gonna get immunox tomorrow. Immunox is a systemic with the same active ingredient (though much less of it) than Eagle 20. This stuff is recommended for veggies and supposedly dissapates in a few weeks, so it shouldn't be in the bud.

Next year I'm not growing any freebies or Green Poison, as those seem to be the ones really affected right now. Also gonna have insect frass, horsetail, and possibly regalia from the get-go. Only gonna grow Special Queen and genetics from KC Brains.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
I have some safety concerns with liquid copper.

Honestly, I saw signs on just about every plant. Every plant is gonna get immunox tomorrow. Immunox is a systemic with the same active ingredient (though much less of it) than Eagle 20. This stuff is recommended for veggies and supposedly dissapates in a few weeks, so it shouldn't be in the bud.

Next year I'm not growing any freebies or Green Poison, as those seem to be the ones really affected right now. Also gonna have insect frass, horsetail, and possibly regalia from the get-go. Only gonna grow Special Queen and genetics from KC Brains.

i only have 1 plant with the early signs right now. i hit them with a 4 hit combo just now for SAR induction. frass,aloe,regalia,b-52. i also added just 2 small scoops of greencure in this mix so im pretty confident that will keep the one on my church under control. i will use liquid copper if i have to though. i also have some Daconil on hand just in case. each one these are a step higher in riskyness but i will not lose my crop this year to this shit like i did last year. i figured the marlboros will take me out way before copper or daconil will if it gets so bad that i have to use the highest risk fungicide lol u should grow delahaze bro none of mine are showing signs of any infection from leaf spot. it didnt last year either its just a fkn tough plant! check it out i just got back in from the plot

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
Blight

Blight

Big update. Blight on a couple plants, and first sign of mold on one of the UFOs already. We'll start with the blight:

Here are pictures of the two plants from afar, then some close ups on some leaves:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

All plants are getting a greencure/aloe/karanja spray tomorrow. The two bad ones are getting Immunox. They're at the point where they need a systemic response in order to get them back on track.

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
Here is a pic of a leaf on another plant:

picture.php

Again sorry for blurry pics, I'll try to get a new camera for the end of the season.

Here is the double planted hole: Great except for one of the plants (a ufo) is showing signs of mold

picture.php

picture.php

AND when I removed one of the stakes to pour water in the hole, this was on the stake:

picture.php

Is this some sort of mold or root rot? It wiped right off.

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
To end the update on a good note, here are some of the plants that are doing better; first the two Special Queen:

picture.php

picture.php

What I think is another Special Queen:

picture.php

Not sure of the genetics on this one yet:

picture.php

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
i only have 1 plant with the early signs right now. i hit them with a 4 hit combo just now for SAR induction. frass,aloe,regalia,b-52. i also added just 2 small scoops of greencure in this mix so im pretty confident that will keep the one on my church under control. i will use liquid copper if i have to though. i also have some Daconil on hand just in case. each one these are a step higher in riskyness but i will not lose my crop this year to this shit like i did last year. i figured the marlboros will take me out way before copper or daconil will if it gets so bad that i have to use the highest risk fungicide lol u should grow delahaze bro none of mine are showing signs of any infection from leaf spot. it didnt last year either its just a fkn tough plant! check it out i just got back in from the plot[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=60741&pictureid=1472065&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=60741&pictureid=1472066&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Delahaze doesn't finish early enough for my season. I like to have plants that are done by the first week of October at the latest.

br26

I am struggling with this stuff. Hoping that the potassium bicarb spray used will hold out the ladies in the woods. Been pulling out locked up smaller ones that just got stunted. The five and six footers are holding out strong . The plants should have powdery mildew as well, because all the flowers around have it. Buddy has bud rot rampant 15 miles SW of here in a greenhouse. The weather has been shit. They awesome brotherylove government was chemtrailing this morning . Jets flying back and forth streaking the sky. Have pics of clouds forming from between chem streaks, making artificial clouds!! This is a huge reason we have mold, because of the lack of ultraviolet radiation that kills the fungus topically . Fuck !

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
Does anyone have any idea how far fucked plants are once they've been infected?

What I mean by that is if the infection never gets very bad, how much is yield affected?

br26, we still have to make it all through August before it starts to cool down and drop in humidity.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Delahaze doesn't finish early enough for my season. I like to have plants that are done by the first week of October at the latest.

its finshed by oct 7th here so i would say no later then the 15th for u. ya the weak ass strains can fkk right off from here on out. im sticking with greenhouse,paradise,dinafem and Kcbrains for the insurance strains. after last year i will never run another strain that is not bred for outdoors

Edit: what plants are the most infected right now? how do u know that immunox will work?

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
its finshed by oct 7th here so i would say no later then the 15th for u. ya the weak ass strains can fkk right off from here on out. im sticking with greenhouse,paradise,dinafem and Kcbrains for the insurance strains. after last year i will never run another strain that is not bred for outdoors

Edit: what plants are the most infected right now? how do u know that immunox will work?

The plants most infected are green poison and/or freebies.

I used Immunox last year and it kicked ass.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
The plants most infected are green poison and/or freebies.

I used Immunox last year and it kicked ass.

im looking at it on ebay right now 16oz concentrate for 12$ i might pick it up just to have it on hand. i hit the church today with most the little brown spots on it with Daconil. i lost about everthing last year bc of bud rot and leaf spot and only ended up with the delahaze that wasnt affected at all by nothing. i was out of weed by end of april so i been having to buy shit weed and untelling whats been sprayed on that shit. and i will take my chances bc the cigs will kill me before this shit does i figure

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
I will only have time to spray late afternoon tomorrow. It isn't going to rain, so it shouldn't take whatever I spray on each plant that long to dry.

Should I just wait until the following morning to go out and spray?

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
I will only have time to spray late afternoon tomorrow. It isn't going to rain, so it shouldn't take whatever I spray on each plant that long to dry.

Should I just wait until the following morning to go out and spray?

ya thats what i would do bro. no point to take a chance on wasting it. i got a bottle of the concentrate on the way here myself. im also gonna hit all my plants with this sns244c its thyme,clove and rosemary oil that is like neem oil except better for fungicidal activity. im gonna mix in 5ml of neem oil with it as well lol these oils are suppose to work by coating the leaves and from allowing them to land on the leaf and germinate.

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
I'm gonna give them a dose of karanja tomorrow too fo get some oil on them. Karanja, aloe, and more horsetail

Kyg, is the sns244c just a preventative or does it fight it too?

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
I'm gonna give them a dose of karanja tomorrow too fo get some oil on them. Karanja, aloe, and more horsetail

Kyg, is the sns244c just a preventative or does it fight it too?

it fights it as well is my understanding. i bought the sample packs off their website which i got 3 of them and each pack fills 32 oz bottle of spray so i can spray at least 9 or 10 plants with my 32oz bottle. i know that the thyme,rosemary and clove oils have very good microbial and fungicidal properties from the research i have read. according to SNS part of this sns244c is absorbed systemically as well. i also read that it helps prevent the spread of the disease by covering spores with a thick layer of oil so they cant release anything if they are covered up. after last years bud rot and leaf spot deal i didnt mind to buy a shitload of products to have on hand just in case if u know what i mean. i suffered hard last year and i sit here for last 12 months and have studied ever thing i could about bud rot and marijuana disease. last year i just felt so fkn helpless bc evertime i would go to a different plot i was seeing brown rot in my buds and or leaf spot fkn my shit up. i just about threw my hands up in the air and said fkk it im gonna stop for a few years but then i started thinking about it and it pissed me off so i was like fkk these spores there has to be a way to control them thats when i started studying everthing i could about bud rot and how it worked,how it went from spore stage to infection etcetc. i have read nearly ever EPA/university thing i could find on certain products and diseases that i wanted to use and i dont feel so helpless this year. i know what action i will need to take if something does pop up

How it Works:
Airborne ‘pathogenic’ or disease-causing fungi get inside the plant either by making a hole in its skin (epidermis), or by growing in through the plant’s breathing holes (stomata). Then they either poison and kill the plant cells before absorbing food from them or simply steal nutrients from the living cells. Some fungi live in the soil and enter roots. They can either block the water-conducting cells or kill them, causing the plant to wilt. In many cases the plant is seriously damaged or may even die. Such pathogenic fungi can threaten our crops.As a topical spray SNS-244C™ Ready to Use Natural Fungicide kills the fungus through a biochemical interaction on the spores. Some of the components of SNS-244C™ Ready to Use Natural Fungicide are also absorbed systemically by the plant, suppressing the life cycle of the fungal spores and nurturing the plant cells to increase the plant’s ability to fight the disease. Our Product has been tested in our lab on delicate new growth, clones, tomatoes, strawberries, lettuce, spinach, roses, potatoes, citrus, apples and other plants.

Uses:
SNS-244C™ Ready to Use Natural Fungicide can be used on a wide variety of plants, vegetables, and even trees. When applying the product take caution not to spray any buds on the plant. Doing so could result in burning the buds sprayed. SNS-244C™ Ready to Use Natural Fungicide can be sprayed on fruits, vegetables, and plants including beets, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, celery, cherries, chives, corn, cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes, parsley, fuchsia, roses, flowers, house-plants, trees etc.

SNS-244C™ Ready to Use Natural Fungicide is fully bio-degradable and is not toxic to animals.

https://sierranaturalscience.com/natural-fungicides/sns-244c/

Last edited:

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
I ordered some sns244c. Might end up returning my greencure. Went out today and sprayed. All plants look good except for one, which is withered and on the brink of death TWO DAYS after last seeing it. This shit is serious. That plant is the only one I nuked with Immunox. Everything else got another coat of horsetail and aloe vera

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
nice bro! ya that shit will take over fast if we dont take action. which plant is it the pussy ass green poison? ya man we gotta stay on the IPM hardcore right now bc right now is when the ladys need our help the most. i think with the frass,aloe, and sns244c u will be fine.