What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Playin' in the Woods 2015

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
those spotnicas look awesome! they sure the fuck are chunky as hell looking to. im gonna test run the ledo uno and kc33 next year and see whats up. 32 oz that is a massive fkn plant man..well done so i assume that spotnica will be the better choice then the early queen?

Spontanica's the best strain I've ever grown. I grew KC33 last year but couldn't let it finish... as a result the bud smoked pretty good but the buds were small and not nearly what they could've been. KC33 you're going to get a lot of variation in each pack of seeds; such is true for all KC strains, but KC33 especially.

My Spontanicas were fucking monsters. Keep in mind my KC33 last year were started 2 weeks before my Spontanicas this year. On June 1st my spontanicas were just seeds with a tail. Now my plot with KC33 last year was super shitty compared to the plots I had this year... but I still think the Spontanica (which is a cross of KC's Secret Project #1 and an indica dominated KC33) outperformed the KC33 in just about every fashion. Wait till I get a new camera and post a pic of what it looks like dried and cured...

Next year I'm gonna be running Spontanica, Mango, and Brains' Choice. Then maybe two super early strains (like Early Maroc) to get an early harvest. I have no idea where I'll be next season, so strain selection is very subject to change.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Spontanica's the best strain I've ever grown. I grew KC33 last year but couldn't let it finish... as a result the bud smoked pretty good but the buds were small and not nearly what they could've been. KC33 you're going to get a lot of variation in each pack of seeds; such is true for all KC strains, but KC33 especially.

My Spontanicas were fucking monsters. Keep in mind my KC33 last year were started 2 weeks before my Spontanicas this year. On June 1st my spontanicas were just seeds with a tail. Now my plot with KC33 last year was super shitty compared to the plots I had this year... but I still think the Spontanica (which is a cross of KC's Secret Project #1 and an indica dominated KC33) outperformed the KC33 in just about every fashion. Wait till I get a new camera and post a pic of what it looks like dried and cured...

Next year I'm gonna be running Spontanica, Mango, and Brains' Choice. Then maybe two super early strains (like Early Maroc) to get an early harvest. I have no idea where I'll be next season, so strain selection is very subject to change.

heribei is the best early strain i have had so far. the purple maroc finishes early but its just not as potent as i like it to be so wont be touching it no more. im gonna give the Serious 6 a try again since they sent me another pack. yea those spotnicas was huge for sure. i want to do the ledo uno though just bc i know its lemony flavor and smell will be a easy seller. ya u gotta choose the strains for your area for sure. bangi haze is end of sept finisher and its reputation is iron clad so it may be another strain u wanna try. i know i am since ace brought the fem version out.

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
Next year I'm going to plant 3 seeds per hole, but only because I'll be using (at least some) regular seeds because they're much more cost effective. If I end up with more than one female I'm each hole, I'm gonna dig up the rootball and transplant like Kygiacomo did. Keeping KC Brains strains double or triple planted isn't going yo work; they're just too fucking big and their roots hog space, water, and nutes.

Also gonna work on support. I had plants falling over and branches bending... I need some sort of support that won't stick out from the sky. Think just draping trellis nets over the plants will be sufficient?

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Next year I'm going to plant 3 seeds per hole, but only because I'll be using (at least some) regular seeds because they're much more cost effective. If I end up with more than one female I'm each hole, I'm gonna dig up the rootball and transplant like Kygiacomo did. Keeping KC Brains strains double or triple planted isn't going yo work; they're just too fucking big and their roots hog space, water, and nutes.

Also gonna work on support. I had plants falling over and branches bending... I need some sort of support that won't stick out from the sky. Think just draping trellis nets over the plants will be sufficient?

hey bro i have found that planting in front of pine trees or any tree really is the best way for support. i then take some twine and tie the plants on to the limb of the pine tree. i put 3 ties on on it. 1 at the main top,1 about 3 foot from the top one and last one about 3 foot off the ground. another method me and my dad use is taking old tree limbs laying around where we plant at and sticking those down in the ground with a V cut out on the tip to prop up against the stalk. i prefer to tie on to a tree limb as its the most secure and 100% guerantee that ur plant wont be laying on the ground after a heavy rain & wind storm when the plants get those big ass buds on them.

Latest posts

Latest posts