What's new

Plasma + LED w/ Mr. Bongjangles

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amazing bro! Killing it over there! I take it you really like those lights?

Cal-dizzle up in this :wave:

Yeah man, really impressed so far. The Kessils throw insane light, like testing them in a normal room just turns the whole side you aim it at red, and the plasma is dope too!

And so far I'm seeing really stocky growth and now proper nug development with baller trichs.

We'll see what happens, but yes so far loving all of it!

gf said:

puff :D

Duckhunter-DK said:
Damn, I'm looking forward to see some mighty buds here

Good work.!

Thanks, me too brotha! I'm impressed with the flower development so far, think there will be a lot of buds, but hard to say how they will mature. Hopes remain high :biggrin:

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
hey Mr.B really cool grow. cant wait to see how it finishes for ya :yes:

oneshot

A little bit late but where do you have the can fan located? Could you post a picture?

Also, what LED strips are they? I am looking at side lighting for my LumiGrow and they look perfect

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Mr.B really cool grow. cant wait to see how it finishes for ya :yes:

Thanks for the kind words man!

A little bit late but where do you have the can fan located? Could you post a picture?

Also, what LED strips are they? I am looking at side lighting for my LumiGrow and they look perfect

The fan is located on top of the tent. Here's a pic of it, hooked up to a duct muffler (that's my veg tent in the background) -

picture.php

So yeah, it pulls air from the intake flap on the right side to the filter on the upper left, up and through the plants.

The LED strips are these from HTGsupply -

WEB_HTG_LED_Strip_Lights32.jpg

Man to man, they were a bit of an impulse buy. Not sure if they will be effective, but seemed cool so I splurged, hehe.

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
cool thread. never seen or heard of such a light. can't wait to see the final product.

i like the what looks like a ceiling fan in the latest picture...ima guessing that room was not built as a growroom originally

peace
jip

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Disco fever up in this biatch...I know, I know..those are not words that go in the same phrase..

LOL right? Its funny cause the Kessils throw a relatively uniform light, maybe due to the cover on the leds, but the led i use in veg makes a crazy disco looking pattern on the floor, so I consider that the disco tent :D

picture.php

dang ! dang !

Whatup baggy? :wave:

cool thread. never seen or heard of such a light. can't wait to see the final product.

i like the what looks like a ceiling fan in the latest picture...ima guessing that room was not built as a growroom originally

peace
jip

Hey brotha, thanks! LOL yes this is not a purpose-built room. The fan kicks it right in the middle and just clears the tents, otherwise I would have taken it down or the blades off.

I keep a green light bulb in there so I can have a little light if I need to water or check things out during lights out too, so it works out nicely.

Very curious to see how this all turns out.

Yeah me too brotha! Thanks for stoppin' by :wave:

Ha this thead inspired me i have been so buzy lately trying get some cash but now i have a plasma and an apache tech LED in my grow, i havent updated in like a week tho been to buzy but cant wait to see this led+plasma combo, how many watts are you pulling

Keep goin

Hey Mr B...Impressive set up!

I love the look of the room. Would you recommend the Kessils..? You seem pleased from what I'm reading here.

They just might be what I need to "pin down" the corners of my canopy surrounding my ES330.

Again...sweet work!

vukman

Veteran
heheh...Disco.......looks great though man...really nice. Just keep up the great work...:yes:

Banefoul

ahh yes this is the set up i want some day :p. will be nice watching how this runs for you. thanks for sharing! and your light setup is what i was looking into as well.

Penguin59

This is one very well thought-out setup Mr. Bojangles! Have absolutely everything covered as far as I can see so anything else on top is just gravy. Tent looks so good I think I would want to live in it haha.

Can't wait to see how things progress so mind if I pull up a chair big guy?

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey again everyone! Here about a week late with the day 25 update. Pictures were taken on time, just been dealing with the weather and its trim/transplant time here for my main grow so they couldn't get posted till now.

Technically scheduled to take day 31 pics tonight, just so everyone knows where we actually are.

Canopy -
picture.php

R1 -
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Guava -
picture.php