What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Plants in stasis

DoloDankness

Hey guys anybody know what I should do with three reg seeds that have been in stasis for over a month? I believe that it could be the coco they are in is too hot and I overwatered... is there any coming back from this? I havent watered in days and havent noticed any new growth from anything. All of the plants look to be having different deficiencies, one looks like it needs Nitrogen, one looks burnt. Its my first grow so im very confused by this any advice would be greatly appreciated.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran

A few questions:

How did you germinate?
What light wattage (or if outdoor, where?)
How large is your container?
What genetics?

If these are your autoflower, their not going to do anything. Autos HATE being stressed and sounds like that's what you did.

DoloDankness

A few questions:

How did you germinate?
What light wattage (or if outdoor, where?)
How large is your container?
What genetics?

If these are your autoflower, their not going to do anything. Autos HATE being stressed and sounds like that's what you did.

For these I germinated using a damp paper towel and placed them in a warm area, few days later went back and planted them into coco mixed with Dr. Earth's seedling starter. The wattage that they are under now is a 300w LED and they are in one gallon pots I believe. The orange pot is King Louis XIII x Cherry Pie sourced from someone on IG that's reputable I just can't remember who and that tag on the seeds has wore off. The pink/red pot is the Topanga Canyon Pure Kush S1 x 4DD from Chefro, and the other is a cookies bag seed which I don't mind pulling at this point considering how its acting and the amount of plants I have in the closet.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For these I germinated using a damp paper towel and placed them in a warm area, few days later went back and planted them into coco mixed with Dr. Earth's seedling starter. The wattage that they are under now is a 300w LED and they are in one gallon pots I believe. The orange pot is King Louis XIII x Cherry Pie sourced from someone on IG that's reputable I just can't remember who and that tag on the seeds has wore off. The pink/red pot is the Topanga Canyon Pure Kush S1 x 4DD from Chefro, and the other is a cookies bag seed which I don't mind pulling at this point considering how its acting and the amount of plants I have in the closet.

Maybe transplanting will help. Difficult to say. Starting out stunted, they won't become sequoias.

Better to read up....lots of information on here, Google to start out.

If it were me, I'd restart after reviewing tips on growing...then you'll know HOW to approach it.

If not, wish you luck!!

DoloDankness

Maybe transplanting will help. Difficult to say. Starting out stunted, they won't become sequoias.

Better to read up....lots of information on here, Google to start out.

If it were me, I'd restart after reviewing tips on growing...then you'll know HOW to approach it.

If not, wish you luck!!

I decided to pull them because I still have seeds of all the strains that were culled.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DO NOT RESUSCITATE.
Just start over. Read up, best if you don't start them in paper towel. Just drop in a shot glass or shallow dish, transfer directly into soil. Make sure soil isn't too "hot". Baby seedlings will not perform well.

Mr. J

Something you can do is to put a bit of coco or promix or something not hot right in the middle of your big pot of compost and plant your seed in there. It'll sprout well and by the time it gets hungry the roots will have grown into the rich soil.

DoloDankness

DO NOT RESUSCITATE.
Just start over. Read up, best if you don't start them in paper towel. Just drop in a shot glass or shallow dish, transfer directly into soil. Make sure soil isn't too "hot". Baby seedlings will not perform well.

Yea that's what I did for the rest of the garden and no issues for now.

DoloDankness

I do have a grow diary thread going on under 3x3 closet grow if anyones interested to check it out, will have more updates on there.

Latest posts

Latest posts