What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

plant sap pH 6.4

MileHighGuy

Veteran
This helped, "[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Duck duck means male prostitute in Korean!!"[/FONT]

Ghost ride the Whip.... Ghost Ride the whip!

Oli Oli is the Korean Translation of Duck Duck.... I'm guessing you meant phonetically? Anyways.

In my world there aren't any ghosts either. And yes, because I can't see them, they do not exist.

If you believe that they exist, I'm sure they do.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't.... You're right.

Ghosts do absolutely nothing to assist me with my life, so I choose not to give a fuck.

Believing anything that makes your life more awesome is an important part of life.

Now time to go hold a Ghost hit in for awhile....

:tiphat:

Oregonism

Ghost ride the Whip.... Ghost Ride the whip!

Oli Oli is the Korean Translation of Duck Duck.... I'm guessing you meant phonetically? Anyways.

In my world there aren't any ghosts either. And yes, because I can't see them, they do not exist.

If you believe that they exist, I'm sure they do.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't.... You're right.

Ghosts do absolutely nothing to assist me with my life, so I choose not to give a fuck.

Believing anything that makes your life more awesome is an important part of life.

Now time to go hold a Ghost hit in for awhile....

:tiphat:

It was on his page, to copy and paste.

Oregonism

I'm glad you changed your post cause that was some pretty vulgar shit dude...

Im not getting banned for insulting somebody's 2nd account.

There are a few great people who reliably put up stuff in Organics, then there's all the damn hanger-on's who if you ARen't talking about what they are talking about, then u must be scum....

It's funny after I did call some-one out on their wrong postings,and then the minions start flaming. Over it. Enjoy digression.
Isn't it funny that most of the people flaming also have jack to say in the fact or info department?
They don't add to the any of conversations, they just jump out of the woodwork and start insulting, ridiculous. I am no better, I fell into that damn trap.

I just told c-ray to drop it and then I went ahead and did the opposite. Out.

Do nothing - Fukuoka

Neo 420

Veteran
There are a few great people who reliably put up stuff in Organics, then there's all the damn hanger-on's who if you ARen't talking about what they are talking about, then u must be scum....
Put the proof in the pudding. If you have a method that increases health and vigor (or whatever) then put it to action and show you are on point. Thats how you handle that business. Success is the best revenge....

As far as ridicule goes, I get it big time from the chemi growers here and in real life. Its a tuff life being an organic grower.. :)

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
Is it any wonder why they all meet at Gobbler's Knob?

"I don't know if I saw my shadow or if I just farted" - Phil Connors

funny-groundhog-day-0.jpg

Oregonism

Put the proof in the pudding. If you have a method that increases health and vigor (or whatever) then put it to action and show you are on point. Thats how you handle that business. Success is the best revenge....

As far as ridicule goes, I get it big time from the chemi growers here and in real life. Its a tuff life being an organic grower.. :)

I agree to a point, go read thru my post history. You miss the point somewhat.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it!”
― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Theives, liars and oil sellers remain so despite their colorful coats - Jonathan Goodyman

Oregonism

And for you microbeman.....where is gascanastan, then the ruling triad will have graced this thread, they all feel like Judas to me.

one word. cryptosporidium.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Cryptosporidium is a genus of protozoans that can cause gastrointestinal illness with diarrhea in humans. Cryptosporidium is the organism most commonly isolated in HIV-positive patients presenting with diarrhea. Treatment is symptomatic, with fluid rehydration, electrolyte correction and management of any pain.

B

BugJar

When we ponder meta physics or spirituality in the garden I truly believe that we are taking steps to become shamans of the herb. We are stepping over the line of our relationship with the herb and even over the line between relationships of the plants and earth.

Is using crystals or prayer in the garden really any more ridiculous than reading a horoscope?

"Those who say don't know and those who know don't say"

This is all part of the game of life

When the hydroponics guy is using refined science to produce something special while chuckling about what the crystal grippers are doing the Organic guys are growing 8 pounders outside while laughing at the guy in the lab coat.

Im not getting banned for insulting somebody's 2nd account.

It's funny after I did call some-one out on their wrong postings,and then the minions start flaming. Over it. Enjoy digression.
Isn't it funny that most of the people flaming also have jack to say in the fact or info department?
They don't add to the any of conversations, they just jump out of the woodwork and start insulting, ridiculous. I am no better, I fell into that damn trap.

I just told c-ray to drop it and then I went ahead and did the opposite. Out.

Do nothing - Fukuoka

i want to read the insulting post that you made... i value your opinion. it's worth about dos cordobas...that aint a lot of plata if you know what i mean...

did i offend you with my ghost comment or my quote? sorry about the ghost comment. i had watched a documentary and it must have gotten to my head... let me correct my previous post....

there used to be ghosts, but now there aren't any.

check out the trailer for this documentary...you can place this in the "fact or info department".....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btFqdtYFdUk

DDG (my only account, paranoia is working against you, i'm not who you think i am)

Latest posts

Latest posts