• wild wolf

Votes: 108 54.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CTSV

DrHydro said:
I bet your one of them guys who thinks just because he grows weed hes more "real" then others.. and people who listen to rap are all wannabe thugs

you will denie it cuz thats your type..

What does "real" mean?

I listen to a lot of rap. Hell, my thread is named the "36th Chamber" ever heard of the Wu-Tang Clan?

CTSV said:
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Interspecies-Conflict-3754/2008/1/Pit-Bull-Vs-Wolf.htm

However there is a dog which will very difficult to defeat, that is the tibetan mastiff. They commonly weigh up-to 70-80 kgs and some can reach enormous 110 kg. So I think they can put up a great fight and can even drive a wolf or hyena. Although it will very difficult to kill them.

If you have any doubts, please clear with me
Best regards
Suyash

Hyena's are TOUGH. INSANELY TOUGH. There's a video on youtube where a male lion attacks and grabs the hyena by the neck and clamps down. 3-4 FULL MINUTES Pass and when the lion thinks the hyena is dead he lets his guard down and lets go.

IMMEDIATELY The hyena attacks and captures the lion (luckily for him) by the lip and rips it to shreds... If it would have captured the muzzle that lion would have had a lot of broken facial bones.

hyena's are worse than lions to me lol

DrHydro

CTSV said:
Pit bulls are also easy to breed, cheap to buy, and cheap to kill.

Don't see many folks fighting a 1500 English Bull Dog, or a 1000 dollar Saint Bernard.

Critical thinking is a skill that must be learned early, kind of like spelling and grammar.

1 more dumb ass thing you said today.. You are a dumb ass and your mind wont allow you to understand that.. If there was a demand for them dogs people would breed them more and the price would go down.. people would rether have a pit over them dogs in alot of cases..

C

CTSV

And wrong again. English Bulldogs are extremely hard to breed.

You need to stop typing.

DrHydro

GeneticHeirloom said:
It's an obsession when you love the dog for its history, its build, its personality and its ability to fit into your life

So your saying them aint good reason to pick a dog breed?

C

CTSV

I know how to spell the word "deny", so now I am "book smart"????

A third grader can spell that word....

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
arcticsun, yes man, this thread is just crazy, but it was fun... but someone who was exchanging messages with me deleted some of his messages and i read like a crazy man arguing in pro of the wolves to myself :muahaha:

Last edited:
C

CTSV

this dog would dominate a pit. Have you ever heard of a Cane Corso? No...Why am I not surprised.

Remember the movie "Belly"? When Tommy goes to Ox's house, there is a scene in which, you can see some dogs in a kennel. Guess what they were? Cane Corso's. Guess who knew that? No one. Because everybody like you, thinks pits are the only fighting dog out there. Get a mean Shar Pei, and it will whip the shit out of just about any dog.

cane-corso-attack-leather-dog-harness_LRG.jpg

DrHydro

CTSV said:
this dog would dominate a pit. Have you ever heard of a Cane Corso? No...Why am I not surprised.

Remember the movie "Belly"? When Tommy goes to Ox's house, there is a scene in which, you can see some dogs in a kennel. Guess what they were? Cane Corso's. Guess who knew that? No one. Because everybody like you, thinks pits are the only fighting dog out there. Get a mean Shar Pei, and it will whip the shit out of just about any dog.

cane-corso-attack-leather-dog-harness_LRG.jpg

Never said pits was the only fighting dog.. and alot of people call dogs pits when they aint..

DrHydro

Yes them dogs are big.. but it aint about the size.. That breed of dog is to slow to fuck with a pit.. maybe 1 out of 20 chance you might get lucky..

Last edited:
C

CTSV

DrHydro said:
Never said pits was the only fighting dog.. and alot of people call dogs pits when they aint..

I never said you did.

My point is, there are many other BETTER fighting dogs out there. Pits are used because they are cheap mutts, and the guy who runs the fight, keeps his overhead low.

http://www.nextdaypets.com/directory/dogs/80edabab-5ab1.aspx

You think a guy, who kills dogs for a living, can afford a 1500 dollar Cane Corso?

I don't know if you remember, but two of these dogs ripped a woman to pieces in San Francisco a few years back. Off topic.

Back to the point. Pits are not a perfect match for a wolf. A wolf would make short work of a little wimpy pit. A Tibetan Mastiff or Cane Corso, would have a much better chance of survival. Both would still be shredded by a wild WOLF.

snarlingwolf_000.jpg

DrHydro

Last edited:
C

CTSV

Once again, pits are fought because they are cheap.

You are not going to find fight organizers, dumb enough to fight a 1500 dollar mastiff.

As far as I know, wolves kill food and eat it. I don't know of any fighting, except for inter-pack dominance...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDhpXZtuCJ8&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPU8JOXBtBU&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf-R6Ezv8k0&feature=related

Footage of a wolf vs. wolverine. I think we can all agree a wolverine is deadlier than a pitbull.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ryzqw6ZPE4

I have not watched any of your links. I am not going to have my mind changed, by watching some dogs fight. I loathe dog fighting, or any type of activity showing a dog hurt or killed. A man can go and touch a pit, go try and touch a wolf...

Last edited:

DrHydro

CTSV said:
I have not watched any of your links. I am not going to have my mind changed, by watching some dogs fight. I loathe dog fighting, or any type of activity showing a dog hurt or killed. A man can go and touch a pit, go try and touch a wolf...

I didnt post any vids of dogs fighting..

Last edited:
CTSV said:
To think a Pit, has any chance against a Wolf, is utter stupidity.

I have been in the presence of a "domesticated" wolf. Pit bulls are babies anyways. They just have a stigma associated with them, from dog fighting, and they are easy to breed. Rap stars like them, which also helps their notorious reputation.

No domesticated dog, can handle a wild wolf.

Example: One night my St. Bernard was out, and two coyotes were coming towards him. I wasn't going to let my dog fight a Shitzu, much less a couple of wild coyotes, but I couldn't help think who would win. Maybe my dog, could take one or two, but he never saw the third one coming at him from behind. I let off a couple of shots before an real danger was imminent.

My point is, wild animals, are wild an can kill very well. That's what they do. Pit bulls are pets.

You're an idiot. Like I said countless times. Pits that have been trained to fight and trained to go for the nose. If the pit got a hold of the wolves nose, It's game over for the wolf. Bottom line that pit would not let go and the dog would die of blood lose rather quickly. If it's just a normal pit I highly doubt the pit would win. Mastiff breeds that were bread for hunting and guarding would whoop a wolf. A Caucasian Mountain Dog one on one would whoop a 180 lb wolf. I'd pay money to see it. A Shar Pei in fact could take a wolf. When the wolf clamps down he gets nothing but skin, giving more opportunitys for the shar pei to turn around and bite the shit out of the wolf, the shar pei is very aggressive and exceptionally more prone to Dog Aggression than any other breed. When facing any wild animal you're taking a chance though. I would put weight on a Caucasian Mountain Dog to any wolf. I would put weight on a pit-bull if the pit-bull was trained to attack the nose. No way in hell the wolf would ever get away from that. Shar Pei is a cross between A Tibetan mastiff and a Chow Chow. These dogs are not to mess with at all.

The Bling

I have had an Ovarcharka a great Pyrenees x 4 gen domestic timberwolf, an arctic wolf and an 95lb pit

I will tell you flat out the pyraneeswolf is the strongest fastest dog Ive ever seen If he wanted to kill something he would he is about 3 times as fast as the ovarcharka so thats in the air but at 10 months the arctic wolf would kill the 4 year old pit no contest.

pits are lazy fuck food disposals they are sweethearts aggressive owners make them so. Yes your pit is cool no it wouldn't kill a wolf give it up. now your pit might save you from a wolf it would still die though. :violin:

DrHydro

The Bling said:

Sounds like your pit is over weight and slow..

The Bling said:
pits are lazy fuck food disposals

You say it as if all of them fit this description.. Just because you feed your dogs w/e and they eat it dont mean thats normal..

Anyways.. This is dumb..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts