• pit bull

Votes: 92 46.0%
  • wild wolf

Votes: 108 54.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
satyr said:
Yeah...and its closely related to all the other caucasian and centralasian otchvarkas and other sheepdogs. In Uzbekistan they will rather feed their fighting dog than therir families.

I own a pitt bull type and I would be terrified if my dog ever met an aggressive otchvarka or familiy. Those dogs has been bred for fighting wolf and dog for thousands of years. The pitt bull merely a few hundreds years if you recognize the original pitt bull terrier, stafforshire bull terrier, as the beginning of the breed.

The strength of a pittbull is fighting in a pitt and give the spectators a ghastly show because the owners will rarely experience his dog refusing the fight. On open land it looses it advantages against bigger dogs.
As someone wrote a real pitt bull is rarely more than 45 pounds because that's gives him a size that enables him to out maneuver the bigger dog when it attacks.

On open land it does not stand fucking chance......And not against a wolf.

When the Caucasian Mountain Dog(a.k.a the Caucasian Ovcharka) vs the American Pit Bull Terrier fought, it's unfair.

1. The Caucasian has long double layered wirey coat which is like 2-3 inches thick and under that is pure muscle. The APBT can't get a bite held in however if the APBT was trained to go for the nose or testicles. If it lached on to the nose, say goodnight to the Caucasian Ovcharka. No way in hell that dog would let go.

2. The Caucasian Ovcharka sees everyone but his owner as a threat. As there in the ring the owners of both dogs and the referee are in the ring and after the pit bull was killed which very rarely it wasn't the Caucasian Ovcharka would attack and sometimes almost kill the other owner and referee.

Caucasian Ovcharka is a flock guardian. If an APBT was to go near the flock, The Caucasian Ovcharka would snap the back or neck of the dog leaving it paralyzed. Then continue to kill it even after its well dead.

If the APBT was trained to go for the nose/testicles .... it will not let go, the Caucasian Ovcharka would tire long before the APBT would and it would die due to blood lose.

youtube(dot)com/watch?v=wGQNKMu6zMo
Here's a good quality version of a Caucasian Mountain Dog mauling and killing 3-4 wolves that started killing the sheep livestock. Erase the "(dot)" and put a .

jdubz206 said:
if some piece of shit trained his pit to fight. it would demolish a wolf 1:1. i don't care how big of a wolf. the wolf would run off when it got hurt enough. pits will fight until their dead. they don't give up. when the piece of shit motherfucker trains it to kill and the pit knows that killing makes the owner happy, the pit is all about killing. they are people pleasers and IMO, the best breed in the world. I've never had more loyal dogs in my life. They have tons of personality too.

The average pit with a GOOD owner who has sociliazed the dog would most likely be killed by the wolf because of the way the wolf survives hunting and fighting is a regular occurence. I think the pit would still win. wolves have sharp teeth but pits are solid. they will fight to their death and against a wolf, i'm pretty sure the wolf would run off crying. the second the pits instinct kicks in and the pit knows he is fighting for his life, the throat is the target. and if the pit ever gets the throat it fucking dead.

I have an 80lb blue nose and and 110 lb red nose that are solid muscle. they're the sweetests dogs in the world until people start showing fear. they're in training now and hopefully can get them some help. my blue nose doesn't have any behavior issue. the red nose was severely abused when we rescued him. he is very scared of males. twice while walking my dogs another dog has been off the leash. when the dogs ran up on us my dogs freaked and started barking. they never touchd the other dog. both of those dogs bit my dog and they say pits are vicious... one dog was a lab, the other a border collie.

someone in the thread mentioned bore hunting with pits. i have a mixed opinion on this but people use pits for bore hunting (the crudest things they're used for IMO. service, therapy, search and rescue, and police k9s are good jobs that pits like) and one or two pits kill these boars that are at least 4 times their wait. once they get that boars neck. the boar is gone. the only way to break a pits bite in this kind of circumstance is to have a break stick.

PITS ROCK!!! DOGFIGHTERS ARE tHE SCUM of the EARTH!!!!

G00D POSTING www.pitbullforum.com :D ... People who really know A LOT about the bread.

I hate dog fighting but to think that a trained terrier as an APBT or a Dogo Argentino wouldn't win against a wolf is crazy. These dogs were bread specifically to take down such animals as Boar, Bear, Bull, etc....If the APBT wasn't trained to go for the nose or testicles I see it going to the wolf as the wolf has thick hair which can't easily be penetrated. It could go either way really.

One solitary dog on one animal. No wolf even has the will-power to do so and hearing a lot of people who've owned wolfs and treated them as wild animals. The behavior of a wolf is very skidish and fearful and would rather run than t come in conflict. It all depends on size, tenacity, determination.

Last edited:
C

cdd

I hate seeing any animal suffer, but those sheeps sure has a great gaurd in that dog. So is that caucason mountain dog the same as a tibetan mastiff?

ROJO145

Veteran
The Facts of the matter are clear for anyone to google,NO pit bull in existence could ever kill a full grown wolf,the wolf would kill the pit very fast............and thats that.
Thread and discussion closed.

C

CTSV

To think a Pit, has any chance against a Wolf, is utter stupidity.

I have been in the presence of a "domesticated" wolf. Pit bulls are babies anyways. They just have a stigma associated with them, from dog fighting, and they are easy to breed. Rap stars like them, which also helps their notorious reputation.

No domesticated dog, can handle a wild wolf.

Example: One night my St. Bernard was out, and two coyotes were coming towards him. I wasn't going to let my dog fight a Shitzu, much less a couple of wild coyotes, but I couldn't help think who would win. Maybe my dog, could take one or two, but he never saw the third one coming at him from behind. I let off a couple of shots before an real danger was imminent.

My point is, wild animals, are wild an can kill very well. That's what they do. Pit bulls are pets.

Last edited:
An old neighbor of mine was a wolf fanatic and had a timberwolf that was as tall as my dad on its hind legs (6'2) weighed at least 180 lbs and the head was larger than mine.

I am betting that wolves have incredible reflexes and would be able to dodge the direct nose attack unless it was caught by surprise.

but the Caucasian Ovcharka would own them all.

DrHydro

GeneticHeirloom said:
An old neighbor of mine was a wolf fanatic and had a timberwolf that was as tall as my dad on its hind legs (6'2) weighed at least 180 lbs and the head was larger than mine.

I am betting that wolves have incredible reflexes and would be able to dodge the direct nose attack unless it was caught by surprise.

but the Caucasian Ovcharka would own them all.

Just so you know its not about the size and lb's of the animal.. If you people that comment have never owned a pitbull that has "it".. You cant compare just any dog to a pit..

And i know you dont really think a Caucasian Ovcharka would beat all? lol.. funny people..

Im not sayin witch one would win but i would put my money on the pit.. For many reasons.. 1 being that wolfs are pack animals.. 1v1 is a hole differnt fight..

C

CTSV

I've owned a pit, and they would get shredded. No competition.

Pits are a fad, right now. Rappers think they are cool, so now the kids do.

DrHydro

CTSV said:
I've owned a pit, and they would get shredded. No competition.

Pits are a fad, right now. Rappers think they are cool, so now the kids do.

Your fuckin stupid.. It has nothin to do with fuckin rappers dumb fuck..

Last edited:
Pit bulls are a fad. Some people are obsessed and have been for ages.

AS of lately. Pit bulls are a fad for ghetto style, i see it everywhere in my stupid white city with non thugs who think they are thug.

And Dr Hydro, if you're going to insult people, try and use better grammar.

" You're fucking stupid. Pit bulls are not a fad based off of rapper culture"

C

CTSV

Nice language sport. Just so you know, people with low intelligence usually resort to name calling and bad language.

Here is a real fighting dog, not that you know anything about the subject.

Cane Corso

CaneCorsoSecuritySystem1.jpg

Food for thought: This is the dumbest thread I have ever read, and you are arguing a position that can't be tested. Tell you what, why don't you grow some weed...

Wanna learn how? Visit my sig.

Oh yes, Rap culture has everything to do with Pits. They were not nearly this popular 10 years ago. Now everyone trying to act "thug" goes and gets a pit. Which, in actuality are very sweet dogs. Once again, I have owned one. :spank:

C

CTSV

GeneticHeirloom said:

AS of lately. Pit bulls are a fad for ghetto style, i see it everywhere in my stupid white city with non thugs who think they are thug.

And Dr Hydro, if you're going to insult people, try and use better grammar.

" You're fucking stupid. Pit bulls are not a fad based off of rapper culture"

+1.

In Dr. Hydro's defense, he lacks intelligence.

DrHydro

GeneticHeirloom said:

How is it a fad if people have been "obsessed" for ages?

Who cares about grammar.. It has nothing to do with someones intelligence on differnt issues

DrHydro

CTSV said:
Oh yes, Rap culture has everything to do with Pits. They were not nearly this popular 10 years ago. Now everyone trying to act "thug" goes and gets a pit. Which, in actuality are very sweet dogs. Once again, I have owned one. :spank:

its funny how you compare differnt lifes styles to rap influenced.. its funny how one sided you are and yet you wanna ack like your some grown smart ass..

C

CTSV

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Interspecies-Conflict-3754/2008/1/Pit-Bull-Vs-Wolf.htm

Hi Cari,
The truth is no pitbull has the potential to defeat any fully grown WILD hyena and wolf. Both hyenas and wolfs are overall stronger than pitbull. They have better weaponery and are overall larger. One bite of a hyena is enough to give a serious injury. Wolfs built is more muscular and strong. I am sure no pitbull can defeat these animals in the prime of their life. The wolfs whom the pitbull defeated would either be captive or neutered this decrease their aggressiveness. Pitbull are highly overestimated as fighters. Not to forget that both hyenas and wolfs are not only larger than pitbulls but they can also be more aggressive, you cannot compare aggressiveness of domestic animals to wild animals.
And other thing is stamina both wolfs and hyenas have more stamina. So I would say a wild male wolf will win 7/10 times and a female hyena 8/10 times.

However there is a dog which will very difficult to defeat, that is the tibetan mastiff. They commonly weigh up-to 70-80 kgs and some can reach enormous 110 kg. So I think they can put up a great fight and can even drive a wolf or hyena. Although it will very difficult to kill them.

If you have any doubts, please clear with me
Best regards
Suyash

C

CTSV

DrHydro said:
its funny how you compare differnt lifes styles to rap influenced.. its funny how one sided you are and yet you wanna ack like your some grown smart ass..

Doesn't take much to be smarter than you, you can't even spell. :muahaha:

I promise I own MUCH more rap than you do...

DrHydro said:
How is it a fad if people have been "obsessed" for ages?

Who cares about grammar.. It has nothing to do with someones intelligence on differnt issues

It's a fad because a large amount of people are purchasing pitbulls for their look and the "awe" of the dog with it's less than decent reputation.

It's an obsession when you love the dog for its history, its build, its personality and its ability to fit into your life or your ability to fit your life around this dog. When people know the great great grandfather of their stud and every little genetic detail that's happened since it was first started to be written down are the ones that really count for Pit bull ownership, because they'll keep the breed pure and beautiful instead of "fading" it up.

The Caucasian mountain dog would be the fad of the decade if it was introduced at the right time to the right clients that ends up influencing a large amount of the population...

It's something called "keeping up with the jones's" and it really brings a lot of people into the gutter. Unfortunately, it's brought the Pit bull into it.

DrHydro

CTSV said:
Doesn't take much to be smarter than you, you can't even spell. :muahaha:

I promise I own MUCH more rap than you do...

I bet your one of them guys who thinks just because he grows weed hes more "real" then others.. and people who listen to rap are all wannabe thugs

you will denie it cuz thats your type..

C

CTSV

Pit bulls are also easy to breed, cheap to buy, and cheap to kill.

Don't see many folks fighting a 1500 English Bull Dog, or a 1000 dollar Saint Bernard.

Critical thinking is a skill that must be learned early, kind of like spelling and grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.