Votes: 108 54.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarkus

Mother Nature's Son
Veteran
Vol Funk said:

That was OBVIOUSLY a declawed Puma. I did not see any huge gashes in the Dogo's sides, and that cat would have put them there. I have permanent scars from house cats, and their claws are TINY in comparison. But they do the same thing....flip on their back (when need be) and start running on your body with those back feet. If that Cougar had claws, then that dogo's side would be horribly lacerated.

I agree with Paz, every few years a "new" breed of dog is the baddest, strongest, meanest and most intelligent. People always blow up the hype too, and it gets out of hand. My mother still hates dobermans and rotts because of the myths that surround them. Evil dogs!! :violin: The same is being done with Pits, but even more so. When I worked at a vet people would call up to say they are bringing their "ferocious, 120 lbs pitbull" in. They would show up with a 70 lbs dog who is just a love. More than a few owners would reprimand their dogs when they would be nice to me...they would try to make them mean (makes the owner look "hard" I guess. LAME). Shit, any dog can be mean.

Which brings me to the meanest dogs in the world. When you are not the owner, but the kennel worker/dog holder in a vet, then you learn to fear small dogs. Big dogs are usually nice, but almost every small dog suffers from the Napoleon Complex. Yorkshire terriers, hell...any terrier, beagles, bichon frise, lhasa apsos, peice of shitzus....these can be dangerous dogs. Not only are they hyper and quick to attack, but you can't even get a hand on them!! They are too damn small!!! Give me a pit and a rott anyday over a damn chihuahua. Small dogs are mean!!! Well, at least at the vet.....

Tarkus

Mother Nature's Son
Veteran
Quentin said:
Pissing contest. Who Do You Think would win between a Crocodile and a Cheetah?

Hmmm, Cheetahs do have a good stream, but I have never seen a croc piss. Hard to call.

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
hmm...

hmm...

DrBudGreengenes said:
Knife Hunting "Feral Hogs/Wild Russian Crosses"...is VERY LEGAL in several states in the USA and OZ.

It is the Messiest form of Hunting you will EVER do....I have seen Several Hogs Killed and Many more Caught and tied to take home (B cuz it was to HOT to move meat in the Bush)......Never have I seen any Hog killed by "Cutting its throat open".

I was taught to KILL a HOG with a knife (to keep dogs from gettin ' shot by mistake...not to POACH).....by using one quick stab to the Heart/Lungs....this must be done in such a way as to allow the blade to pass Behind the Scar Tissue and Mud that a Mature Boar will have on his Shoulders. ( from scrappin w/others)

One thrust one small hole (about 1.25"s) and as the blade is removed......you are covered in BLOOD....it is something you must Really like to do (not for me).....catchin' the w/ dogs is More fun....no blood.

Bay/Scent dogs are used to find a Pig
and we only use one "Catch" dog always a Pitt over 50Lbs.
One Dog can and will do it w/ eze
I'm havin a hard time believing this post. First in order ta stick a knife in the lungs and heart yer gonna have jam that blade threw rib bones. And if ya do get it threw the ribs the lung will deflate, causing internal bleeding. Blood will not "shoot out" it will fill the chest cavity. Many animals are lost this way in the field when shot in the lungs, simply because they jus don't bleed out enough ta track em....... Ina slaughter house, hogs get stund then dropped down on a moving table where the hind leg is put in a shackel the hog then drops off the table. At this point the hog is upside down. In the middle of the collar bone ( on the underside of the hog ) there is a depression much like there is with people. This is where the hog is "stuck". Useing a model 72-2 chicago cutlery knife with a 6 inch blade, you stick it all the way in, carefull not ta hit the sides or the back ( bone ). So the stick is length wise not sideways. There's a pressure point there, if done correctly the hog will bleed out in 30 seconds er so. If it's done half assed, the hog will only bleed when it exhales and will take a couple of minutes ta bleed all the way out. Miss it all the way the hog is ruined. Miss 3 ina year, and yer fired! lol Yes that job really sucked! I did it fer 3 years.... I'm surprised you don't bleed out wild hogs when ya kill em Doc? I try and get the blood outa every animal I take when hunting. Yer asking for trouble if ya don't, it will make the meat spoil much faster, and adds to the game-y taste, not ta mention there's more chance for diseases to be past if the animal has any.... Also about the catch dog. I have no doubt a good sized dog can hold a lil wild hog when it's hemmed in somewhere. But I still don't believe 1 dog can "easily and quickly" kill a hog by itself.... Some of the things I've read in this thread reminds me of bein down home at the coffee shop when it's plum full of lolly gagers with nothin better ta do than tell stories. lol No offence to anyone, but I really do get a big chuckle from it. Who really cares anyway? what differents is it gonna make in yer life.... none! lol Take care... BC

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Bummer...

Bummer...

I'm sorry I can't seem ta get the video to down load. I'd like ta see it tho. So what does it show? I can't see there bein too much difference in hogs, there all made the same right? lol Unless yer comin up from behind the ribs and pokin em, otherwise yer still gonna have ta go in-between the ribs or jab it threw them. Either way the lung will still deflate, so I'm not sure how yud get so bloody without cuttin the throat?..... I know there's ferral hog problems ina lot a places anymore. I'd sure love ta hunt em, -esp- with dogs. I could show ya how ta stick'em properly! ( wink ) lol.... Nothin like watchin and listening ta dogs workin. I used ta hunt coons, cyotes, deer, rabbits, and birds all with dogs. I really miss it. I think the Black an Tan coon hounds we used ta have would give them hogs a run fer their money, rip his ass up when they caught em too! lol Man I miss it! seems like a life time ago now.... later, BC

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
Seems to me the Media and Pundits have chomped up and spit out the Pitbull in Lipstick... Guess the wolf wins. ;)

pebble

Veteran
NOKUY said:
wolf.jpg

beautifull pic!!!
wolf is more inteligent, more resistance, more agressive and more experience in fights, more agility.... etc etc..
mi vote fi the wolf

bingobango

What is the point of hunting?you all seem to do it for fun not for neccesity.Do they get some pleasure of seeing animals in pain?Take dog fighters,they claim to love there dogs yet put them in fights,very deluded people.Who cares what dog can beat what dog,this is so fuckin sad i can't believe it gets thread space.I on the other hand think tracking down poachers is much more fun,far easier to track and take down.There's nothing funnier than seeing a grown man tied to a tree crying for you to let him go :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: now thats hunting

SDOG

bingobango said:
What is the point of hunting?you all seem to do it for fun not for neccesity.Do they get some pleasure of seeing animals in pain?Take dog fighters,they claim to love there dogs yet put them in fights,very deluded people.Who cares what dog can beat what dog,this is so fuckin sad i can't believe it gets thread space.I on the other hand think tracking down poachers is much more fun,far easier to track and take down.There's nothing funnier than seeing a grown man tied to a tree crying for you to let him go :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: now thats hunting

Can you tell me why you revived this drama? 17 pages of bickering. :bashhead:

Last edited:

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
Wolves are wild, undomesticated dogs, which means they are smarter, and have better instincts than a domesticated dog, especially a trailer trash pitbull.

DrHydro

BACKCOUNTRY said:
Wolves are wild, undomesticated dogs, which means they are smarter, and have better instincts than a domesticated dog, especially a trailer trash pitbull.

That sounds like a uneducated opinion..

A

arcticsun

thread is abit makabre imo.

a wolf is a pack animal in any case, they hunt in packs. these two animals would never fight unless forced to so whats the point here? they'd both probably get mortally wounded. its like.. who would win a war between russia and usa i used to love that one, whocares! ..if that happends its all going to shit anyway. we all loose.

...they both die or get molested!

Dog Fighting in general is for Dickless Monsters who need a dog that fights to feel superior.

However. The bigger the dog is, bigger the head is surely going to have the strongest bite force. Wolves are wild animals known to run MILES upon MILES to wear there prey down and then kill it. If it was a fight it could go both ways(I've seen labs kick the shit out of pit bulls. You have to put a lot ...I mean a lot of work into APBTs to make them into fighters.) but if the American Pit Bull Terrier (Standard: 30-55 lbs), a trained fighting APBT, who was trained to go for the nose/testicles. Once that terrier latched on. That wolf has no shot, that pit will not let go. That's what terriers as a breed were bred to do. Hunt. The tenacity of a terrier. I've seen with a broken leg, 1/3d of all the bodys blood gone and still pouring out with meat hanging out continue to fight as if it was fighting with no injuries and kicking ass.

I hate dog fighters but I love fighting. O, There's no way in hell you could measure the bite force of a dog PSI. That 4,000 PSI myth needs to go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts