Votes: 92 46.0%
  • wild wolf

Votes: 108 54.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NOKUY

Veteran
me and a friend were talking about the mike vick crap, and he somehow threw out that a pit can "even kill a wolf".

i scoffed immediatly, and then thought about it. (again this is not my idea, but i of course had to think about it

....well after thought i def. think a wild wolf in his prime is gonna slaughter a pit bull (even one trained to fight)... in half a second, and prolly only if he has to.

what do you guys think?

NOKUY

Veteran
wolf.jpg

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
depends what kine>>>

i got a rednose pit ///mastiff mix breed>>>hes 174 31"head

i think wolf would get him beat on speed,,, and get a good bites in

but as soon as he latched on and got his weight onto the wolf,,,its over

he could easily fit that wolfs ENTIRE head in his mouth,,,thats prety small

wolf,,,my coyote got bigger teeth than that wolf

but than again it was pit vs wolf,,,not mastiff

im not sure,,,ther some big pits out ther,,, i got a 126 blue nose,,,and a 93 lbs rednose,,, they might be able to hold off a wolf,,,id have shot a wolf ded before wed find out tho...

plus we got coyotes here no wolfs,,,and any my dogs would trash a coyote,, or a pack of em

Last edited:
W

Whatever

Wolves kill in packs...I'd vote for the Pit Bull. No contest. Got a friend who has a wolf mix...looks like a wolf to me...and it wouldn't stand a chance.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Whatever said:
Wolves kill in packs...I'd vote for the Pit Bull. No contest. Got a friend who has a wolf mix...looks like a wolf to me...and it wouldn't stand a chance.

thats right,,,they hunt together,,,and with that pack mentality::

pwolf most liekly get ruined on in a fight by itself wher as pits are

very self reliant ,,, independent

Last edited:
W

Whatever

DitBaMay said:
they have that raw animal instinct
I dunno man...sounds like a well bred Pit Bull to me...lol. Those things are down right scary...big frikkin mouth, jaws of steel, low center of gravity, neck like an NFL lineman...I think Vick was right.

Wolves hands down. They may hunt in packs but have larger and stronger jaws, as well as higher adrenaline levels, which I assume makes them more vicious. Dogs have certain traits because of lower adrenaline(raised tails, colored fur, and floppy ears).

Now if a dog was larger and had "armor" (thick fur/dreads) and was motivated by guardian instinct, it has a chance. Some big dogs are just too damn docile to fight gladiator style.

GOATNUTS

if the weights of both animals were equal my pick would be on the trained gamedog.

the pitbull has a harder bite than a wolf and its main focus of being bred was to fight.

PITBULL HANDS DOWN...

W

Whatever

When Vick gets out he can answer it for everyone...lol. Not funny really...

Murphy

BiG H3rB Tr3E said:
i got a rednose pit ///mastiff mix breed>>>hes 174 31"head
he could easily fit that wolfs ENTIRE head in his mouth,,,thats prety small

I don't care what's fighting that dog, the question isn't which will win, it's what one dies first. A dog that size with that breed line and just basic untrained instinct is going to cause damage that won't heal.

As for a true breed fighting pit against a single wolf, hands down, the pit. Even in packs, wolves retreat from attacks when injured. A trained pit will always die fighting. Heart always wins.

C

cdd

i saw on national geographic that a rottweiler has a sligly stronger bite than a pitt... and a wolf has almost 2 times stronger bite then a pittbull

W

Whatever

Only one thing more I will add...a wild wolf was born and grown in an environment where it was either fighting for survival or fighting for dominance in the pack...basically it's entire life. If you take a dog that has never fought before it doesn't stand a chance. I can only relate to a German Shepard (I know wimpy stuff) I had when a kid back in the mid 70's. The first time it fought the neighbors dog it got it's butt kicked and didn't know what was going on, the second time it was almost even and the third time...heh heh. I kind of smiled at my neighbor after the third time...lol. It wasn't intentional but just dogs getting loose and being dogs.

A

Aerokush101

A trained fighting PitBull Vs. Wild Wolf....

I don't know about this one. I have seen pit bulls with broken legs, missing testicles with one eye left in a fight, FIGHTING HIS ASS OFF! I live in Georgia, I don't fight pits, I have just seen a dog fight in my day, over seven years ago.

You would believe there are pits, whose master teach them the art of killing. Training young puppies at the tender age of 2 months how to kill rabbits. Pit bulls are known to bring down REAL BULLS! hense the name PIT BULLS! You give him a scratch line in a pit, he will kill anything unhuman. ANYTHING!

Like I said, my money might go to a Real Fighting Pit Bull...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts