What's new

Pirate Grow

G

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Pirate138 again.

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Thanx for the props everybody, id say not bad for my first run in the new cab.

I already have my MS Mud on day 7 of flower and my Blue Moon Rocks just got put in the flower chamber today.

I seem to have burnt my MS mud from some budswel silt i didnt filter, doh. I just flushed her sufficiently and i hope i wont lose to many fan leaves, seems like i caught it before it progressed worse (thanx stitch).

Nothing in my veg chamber now but i will soon be getting a OG Kush abusive clone that i am going to mother out (my first mother plant, hope the hype is worth it). Also in a few weeks i shud have some female seeds white widow and maybe "the white". Stay tuned kiddies!

Piffington

Sweet!, looks like you hauled in a nice yield of killer kali buds. Try any yet? Haven't tried the Abusive OG but I'm sure it's not all hype and you're going to love the smoke. Take care. :wave:

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Ok so not much goin on, im tryin to root some clones for the first time on my own, its hard damnit! The bogglegum X seeds are doin well out of the 6 i had 1 didnt germ and one was culled due to slow growth, i hope i get some females.

My flowering of the BMR and MS mud is ok. The MS mud looks like shit cause she got burned the first week in flower from some damn budswel silt i didnt filter, idiot. The BMR is doin very well. MS mud is on day 25 and BMR is on 18.

When pix work again i will post some pix!!

sqwirl

Burn from budswel silt?? I've never had that happen, though I see how it could. What type of burn?? Sure it wasn't just a ph swing or something??

How your clones doing. It's your first time cloning huh?? If you have any questions/help just let the sqwirl know and we'll make sure your hooked up with the help you need.

G

Pirate, I don't like you; I do like your plants, but not you. Maybe one of these days I'll actually click that "I don't agree" button when I'm trying to K-. :pointlaug

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
sqwirl said:
Burn from budswel silt?? I've never had that happen, though I see how it could. What type of burn?? Sure it wasn't just a ph swing or something??

How your clones doing. It's your first time cloning huh?? If you have any questions/help just let the sqwirl know and we'll make sure your hooked up with the help you need.

You have already been alot of help sqwirl thanx. I really learned about rooting clones the hard way this time. After a week of clones dying off i actually read JJscorpios sticky on cloning and i found out what i was doing wrong. Thanx JJ, great info.

So lessoned learned, some clones are gona make it just not all of em like i wanted. But the info i learned was invaluable and i now i know everything to do and use next time, which i have.

Oh and i had a Phospherous def, not nute burn, i was misdiagnosed. One plant has it severe the other minor, they are recooperating now.

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
A few new additions:

More cfls in my veg chamber, plus i had to much ventilation and my veg cab was to cold (67) so i stuffed up a few vent holes and now my temps are 76 in there.

Some miracle fruit seeds germing, wish me luck.

4 out of 6 seeds made it of southwinds Bogglegum X with either a LSD or Sour Bubble bx4.

New Puppy, Boston Terrier.

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Flower Chamber:

Blue Moon Rocks day 21- I think it has a phospherous def, what yall think?

MS Mud day 28- Um im pretty sure phosperous def. I fed with budswel flower tea a couple days ago, 1 tbsp per gallon.

Doug_Marsh

How old is the little fella? He is mighty cute. Nice looking ladys as well. They look like some phos hogs. I have a kush pheno that is that way. Probably not gonna make the cute as a mum. To much hassle to make so many solutions for me. I'm subscribed so keep the news comin'.

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Hey pirate. Glad I found your thread... dont know how I missed it. :confused:

Your canopy looks nice and even but thats unfortunate about the yellowing. Looks like nute burn to me. What nutes are you using besides budswell? If I may suggest a balanced line of nutes, it would be Pure Blend Pro. Great stuff and I rarely have problems even without checking ph. Makes things easy, know what I mean.

Nice job and hope ya get the cloning and reveggin thing down. And cute pup... love me some "terrors". :D

G

hey pirate, Swollen ,,,your gonna get a nice yield. dependent on how long they have left,,I'd say add a little N to your water I have mixed half veg half flower a few times when I have seen that with my plants. But I don't think it's gonna hurt your yield ether way they have what? 3 weeks left? 4 at the most? and your gonna want to flush with just water the last 2 or three so they are gonna turn yellow anyway if your lucky. let us know how they turn out, peace

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
trichosaurus said:
Hey pirate. Glad I found your thread... dont know how I missed it. :confused:

Your canopy looks nice and even but thats unfortunate about the yellowing. Looks like nute burn to me. What nutes are you using besides budswell? If I may suggest a balanced line of nutes, it would be Pure Blend Pro. Great stuff and I rarely have problems even without checking ph. Makes things easy, know what I mean.

Nice job and hope ya get the cloning and reveggin thing down. And cute pup... love me some "terrors". :D

Ive been using PBP Grow, very low dose. Im pretty sure its a Phos deficiency not a burn. I thought it was a burn at first to. Tanx for stoppin by!