What's new

Pirate Grow

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Day 35 of Flower: I have upped my nutes and added a little lime to up my PH out of the low 6's on a couple plants. I watered tonite and the PH runoff was at 6.4, yay.

Blockberry

Thunder Head

Kali-Mist

Last edited:

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
jj48 said:
I should add a caveat here.

Low temps are fine, but if they come at the expense of huge volumes of air blowing over the plants, that may not be so fine. In a small space, too much air passing over the plants can dry them out. I don't know if that's applicable to your situation or not??

Let me know if my buds look dryed out. Thanx for stoppin by.

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
How many days you let your plants flower out pirate?

THey look a lot happier now!

It's so hard sometimes when you burn your plant and when knowing when to up the dosage since after thr burn..... the plants vigor looks great and she will pick up for ya now :)

Just be careful with the nutes since ya have multiple strains :)

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
MynameStitch said:
How many days you let your plants flower out pirate?

THey look a lot happier now!

It's so hard sometimes when you burn your plant and when knowing when to up the dosage since after thr burn..... the plants vigor looks great and she will pick up for ya now :)

Just be careful with the nutes since ya have multiple strains :)

They are gona flower until i see about 30% amber. Im thinkin maybe day 60's?

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
honestly his plants look "ok"

but he gave me neg k for no reason and called me a kid ive never seen him around or even talked to him before and he comes in my thread gives me neg k and calls me a kid saying my posts suck. so just returning the favor.

its called karma-do good things and good things will happen and do bad things and bad things come back to you...

would you be suprised if someone who you've never spoken too before come in your grow thread gives you neg k and calls you a kid and says your posts suck for no reason. IMO that is a troll

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
You got neg rep cause you said something very dumb and repugnant in a thread. No reason to come and flame my grow thread Jr. Oh and everyone here would luv to hear what you wrote in my neg rep about "how my plants look like shit, hahah", since they seem to disagree with ya. Yeah your def a mature adult not a kid heh. I hope you get lots of neg rep for your stupidity.

littlebud

well aparantly i didnt know that or maybe i would of worded my post diferently...i would have said something like when people hate on you it is usually because they need to feel better about themselves...let them have thier little cookie it works out the best that way...peace

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
what did I say that was very dumb and "repugnant" also ...how long did it take you to look up that word?

I made a thread about a bagseed that looks like ducksfoot and thats dumb?

im not gonna come in your thread anymore and argue with you I just wanted to know what I said that was so dumb?

no biggie ive spoken to a mod i am good friends with and 2 admins PM you aren't going to be aroudn long... it seems im not the only person judgeing by the 3 pm's i got from other people saying you are a troll and to ignore you..... ill take that advice now and not speak to you anymore....

i have never seen you around talked to you or even seen your grow thread before but one look at my thread and my posts are stupid and im "so an 18 year old kid" as you say.

Im done mongering with trolls.

Last edited:

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Whatever kid, you are a teenager! Wow guys look like im about to get banned haha, guess we will see eh?

G

Looking good Pirate. Thanks for sharing your grow.NorCalFor20 fuck you -k.

BRNEYDBVR

Man......you guys need to knock all that bullshit off.

NorCalFor20.... I'll just say this, you need to realize that your speaking to a woman...not a man. So show some respect...even though she did come to your thread and talked some shit. That doesn't mean that you have to come here and do the same thing! Pirate can be quite "forward" and yeah...she has a big mouth.
I've seen your grow and you seem to be doing great for your first time. I'm sure that you will end up with some killer smoke for your efforts and will only learn to grow more efficiently in the future.

Ya'll try to keep the peace and leave all this bickering and bullshit somewhere else.

Later.

Last edited:

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Word, I had to chop a few blockberry branches guys. I had to cause i have no smoke and i cant go back to mexi-brick, it doesnt even get me high anymore, and i need my meds each day ya know? (i have anxiety and depression).

The blockberry branches were chopped at 44 days and im microwaving little bits of it as its still drying. Wow its a potent indica even at 44 days. Knocks my girl and i out, i think it may be the most potent indica leaning smoke ive ever had (i havent had alot of good smoke yet).

New pix will be posted tomorrow on day 45 of flower, they are gettin nice, i left the giant blockberry cola to finish to whatever day it wants. The kali-mist seems to be turning purple? Its super frosty but i know that it and thunder head will go to day 70's prob.

BRNEYDBVR

I hope that you have cuttings of the Kali Mist! I knew that there was something that I liked about that plant.
What did joeshmoe have to say about it?

Everything looks good, considering what they have been through. They bounced back really well!

Those Thunder Head and Blockberry....grown to about 25% amber, and cured properly, will knock you on your ass.

I had a really nice SPG pheno of Blockhead that was excellent smoke...really strong and excellent flavor, unfortunately she was lost in a re-veg accident.

The SPG pheno is really nice.....but there is a much stronger pheno in Blockhead and I'm pretty sure that's the one that was used to make those beans.

Let em go 10 weeks and you'll be happy! The Kali Mist might take a little longer, but since it's a backcross to chem dog....the flowering time might have come down from the normal Kali flower time.

Very cool shiznit, you've got going on.

Thanks for sharing!

G

Hey pirate, you can put some small bottom buds in a paper sack and it will be smokable in 24 hours. just wait until your bud is cured for a couple of months, you will most likely spend 2-3 hours looking for your car keys :rasta: I smoke too much I think I am beyond taking my meds :smoker:

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Joe said something about how the kali-mist looks like a early finisher, so maybe she will finish before 10 weeks. I didnt take any cuttings but i think i will try to reveg this girl. Lets see if she gets more purple!

BRNEYDBVR

Let's hope that the re-veg takes.... cuz I don't think anyone who has grown out the Kali Mist bx1, has found a purple plant.

Could be a very special lady!