What's new

Pirate Grow

B

Bigtimer7

PIRATE!

Good to have another grow from you.... Keep up the good work buddy! Ill be hanging

Rollin Face

Hey bro, looking good over here! Man your gonna love the kali mist bx1, its a real head rush! makes me doubt reality...haha good luck man

heres what my kali looked like... it turned out some real nice purple tints, very very smooth smoke!
cult022.jpg

cult021.jpg

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
New additions: 3 Grapefruit clones, 3 Blue Moon Rocks Clones. They will need 2 weeks to root. I will post pix then.

kp^

GREAT start! Looking good!

I've gotta ask, whats the white stuff in the first two pics? Some type of fert/organic?

sprout420

I'm assuming the white stuff is perlite. Do you use it to keep the fungus gnats at bay, and if so, does it work....? I always seem to have problems with the little flying bastards.

Lookin' real good so far

Best wishes

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
:smoke: Its perlite of course as sprout stated. Yes its to keep white flys and their ilk at bay. It works very well as a preventative but if you have em already then crumbled up mosquito dunks are your best friend.

sprout420

Cool, I'll have to try the dunks.....they seem to be a little hard to find this time of year. I tried the perlite method on my last grow, but the bugs made it past my defences.

kp^

Interesting... Thanks for the answer on that.

I've been pretty lucky in my current, and past cabs. Never had a bug issue, or mold issue. Small gnats once, but hanged up one of those sticky fly things and it worked perfect.

-peace :joint:

Queso45

Lookin good Pirate. I remember from your last grow that you are pretty good at tying down your plants. Are you planning on LST'ing again?