What's new

Pirate Grow

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Yeah i gotta say ive never heard of a purple kali-mist either. The triches are numerous but are still clearish so i think it at least will make it to day 60's.

They are gona be fed tonite and im starting to decrease there food intake.

B

Bigtimer7

GREAT JOB!!

Mad props dude... Really stellar stuff you got! good job man, really nice man!!

+++

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Thanx bigtimer, here's my new triple blown pipe. Hits great and i cant break it.

My Veg Chamber

Blue Moon Rocks

MS Mud

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Day 49: Im flushing now, check em.

Blockberry-smells berryish, very large cola.

Thunder Head-Massive cola and buds, i was told it looks like matanuska pheno.

Kali-Mist-Purplish, she smells awesome. One of these pix have got to be POTM material or what? hehe, shameless self promo.

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Blockberry-Done at day 50, she had about 10% amber triches, believe me shes narcotic so i decided to take her a bit early.

G

Thanks for the pics, That looks alot better than any pot you can buy around here. Happy smoking :wave: How are going to dry & cure ,, Nice trimming by the way,,I all ways hate all the manicuring seems like it takes me forever to clean up a plant.

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
You just gotta have patience incognito. Its hanging in my closet drying with a small fan blowing on it to expedite drying time.

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
The blockberry smoke is the best indica pot ive ever smoked (which is only a handful of good strains). Has a berry florally smell, taste is the same. A little berry aftertone. Hits you rite away, no creeper here. It makes my head feel very heavy for sure.

New pix up tonite for the remaining 2 flowering plants, i think they at least have 1 more week. Day 56 today.

BRNEYDBVR

Looks great Pirate!

The Thunder Head bulked up nicely.... Should be some good smoke.

How much longer are you going to let the Kali-Mist flower?

Fine job!

:joint:

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Hey P...I think the Mustang Mist is super kill..so I can bet the Kali bx will be fire also...really diggin' the color...My MMist will purple alittle with way cool temps, but I seem to sruggle with that..haha....Have you had the BMR yet?...

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Beaver: I dont know, i have a friend borrowing my loop so i cant even check the triches, but about 5 days ago they were still cloudy. I guess at least to day 63, i will check the triches by then.

Scrappy: Thanx, no i havent gotten to try BMR yet but am looking forward to bogs genetics.

Oh and i have put my big MS Mud girl in my flower chamber, today is flower day 1 for her! I dont even know how im gona contain her stretch wow.