What's new

Pipeline Gardens '08

M

mossy

I think they may have been DC beans....
Damn.. :nono:

Just got a bushel from a single peach tree...
I will trade you for some fresh tomatoes.. :yummy:

pipe..I just realised last night.. :chin:

you know I have been complaining all season about the amount of pests that I have had on the girls this season..

NO STINK BUGS.. :nono:
not a single one..
that is why I am having pest problems.
The stink bugs normally eat all the beasties.

They are my Canna guard dogs..
I wonder what on earth has happened to them... :confused:

When you get your camera..
I am going to ask your lady to knit you a neck-strap for it..
the you cannot put it down and lose it while you are swinging throught the wilds.. :smoke:

M

mossy

pipe..ALF#3 F2.
There are 6 in the pot..and I need to cull 2 to give them best chance
but I haven't found the courage to do it yet :nono:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
F2's lookin good there! :yummy: Culling is one of the most difficult part of growing....

Sure, I'd trade you... I've got plenty of tomatoes but they're all roma.... Sort of mushy, the cooking/salsa kind.... Still good though... Just different...

The peaches are juuuuuiiiiiisy mmmmmm.....doesn't get much better... :yummy:

Sorry to hear you've lost some beneficials this year... Maybe you could go out and scout some to guard your crop.... :chin:

I could use some kind of strap.... I'm bad with these cameras sometimes... I've gone from plot to plot with her camera sitting in an unzipped belt case on accident once... :eek:

Stay tuned... Update's coming up.... :drum:

M

mossy

"Stay tuned... Update's coming up...."

man..you know me..I have been sitting here with my toes twitching waiting..

if you cannot get photos..just describe what you have managed to pollenate...drool.
(yes the smilies are off again.)

Don't laugh about me being scared to cull the ALF's..if you had been around I was oing to make you pick which ones to kill.
Then I wouldn't feel so guilty.

But it is done now.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can just imagine how hard that would be killing healthy girls.... Kinda glad I didn't have to play jury.... Remember, you can smoke all the foliage besides the really expanded leaves.... Try it...

One erocket x danish passion thats pollinated has a main cola about oh.... THE SIZE OF MY ARM!!!!! :eek: :canabis:

I'm getting close on the pics, hopefully this evening something will be up.... My girls getting good at distracting me.... We had to finish a game of monopoly last night.... I took a good beating.... walking down her plaza center every other round....

M

mossy

"One erocket x danish passion thats pollinated has a main cola about oh.... THE SIZE OF MY ARM!!!!! "

wooo...hooo my m8.

I told you this season was going to be good.

What are your best performers

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
K-sider x (mazar x lownranger)

Erocket x Danish passion 5 gal transplant--this hybrid performed very well in my conditions.... over head high.... :yummy:

Chunky micks 5 gal transplant

Bog medely x Sage chunk 5 gal transplant

Plenty o' stamen

Erocket x DP pollination :smoke:

Early Durban harvest! :headbange

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DC x erocket x DP growing very strong....

Tall plot--2 B3/N7 x erdpurt, 2 Apollo 11 x erdpurt, 1 early durban, 3 erocket x danish passion, 1 chunky micks

B3/N7 x erdpurt stands out the most...there are 2 and they're both tall as can be... Erocket x danish passion will end up being the best early yielder with an arm long cola put up to as tall as I can reach!

B3/N7 x erdpurt

Perun

Danish Passion--very aromatic early strain... Can't wait to try her smoke in a few weeks...

Night hail ultra

BOG medely x Sage chunk

Danish Passion

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
woooooow, best update for long! so much nice there man. that shroom is not for eating no more, hehe.

love the way you cut male sex and hang around the lusty females! nice flowering, wish i had you climate friend.

G

Hehe Pipeline.... It is soooo sweet technique you polinate your babes. Did you do it this way before? Results?

I very like your danish passion. I had this strain last year in my guerilla. It was ready about 20 september. I had a rhubarb pheno. Soooo much aromate and taste... Enjoy it!

And your NHU... My ultras are about 3 weeks back compared to yours...

Happy growing bro!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys! I had not ever pollinated like that before and I didn't even get the idea until I was out there pollinating! I bet it works pretty well though.... I have seen a picture of a mutation where flowers grow at the center of the fan leaves before, and this seemed to be the best place to put the sparsely opened stamen...

I shook some of them around the plants as well, but the bigger stamen chunks all got stuck in the crotches of the fans.... Went back to harvest the early durban hanging out there, and the stamen were still in place... I have high hopes for a FULL pollination! :woohoo: :rasta:

Had a dream a night or 2 before, I was in a library reading a book about cultivation by Peter Tosh.... Maybe this had something to do with it... :D

The stamen were collected right at dusk... Had to walk out of the area without a flashlight... Then it was a COLD 45 minute scooter ride to the other gardens.... Had to concentrate on my breathing to be able to keep the cold from affecting me.... Snot was dripping out my nose by the end of the ride....

The male leaves were stripped off and piled up into a windrow, you can see in one of the pictures.... Had to drive out there the next morning to grab them to take to a proper drying area outdoors... Worked fine and now we've got pollinated females and a half a freezer bag of leaves! :canabis:

So thats the story on the DC pollen... Got the timing just right I think... Going to be some seed to be proud of!

Weather here has been perfect... Sunny nearly every day.... Hot but not too hot... Not a lot of rain, but there are chances in the outlook.... Fingers crossed.... The guano's still on the ground awaiting precipitation... After a good rain... WATCH OUT.... Going to be growing like gangbusters after that.... :headbange

Rubarb pheno on the danish passion, eh? Sounds like a keeper... :D

Early durban is a special smoke! Very powerful stuff, I actually drooled a bit last saturday after eating a couple brownies and a pipe or 2.... VERY aeromatic, she just stinks! Not so much fruity, but a good sharp blast of herb smell... Still distinct....

I'll try and get close ups and some better descriptions as time goes on...

Take care guys, wish me and my lady's gardens good luck.... We're rolling on the final couple months of the growing season, then its back to old man winter.... Ahhhh he ain't so bad... :D

M

mossy

Such a lot to see pipe.

First..I have to say..you are letting Buttercup get fat too Fat...or is that your Bear..ha ha

Second..cheers for the b.indy photos before you went. They made my day.

I am wizzing up and down lookin but I cannot pick favourites out m8 because they are all good.

Those under shots are great for showing the bud/tric coverage.

Excellent idea on the pollenation for out-door/guerilla crops..it should work like a dream.

esbe genetics seem to be suiting your conditions and producing the best results for you.
Are your climates similar..or is it the grow spots.

They certainly seem to appreciate your conditions.

That Early Durban certainly is Early..bet you are twitching to try a bit.

B3/N7 x erdpurt..nice. Love buds long as yer arm

Perun..the more I see her the more I like her..

Danish Passion..early harvest beats the Bugs..she looks tasty

Night hail ultra..caught my eye..with the pollen parcels..she looks like a christmas tree with lights and baubles..

Chunky Micks and DC get my eye everytime I see them.

Man..you have a garden to envy pipe..here's to a Happy Harvesting