What's new

Pipeline Gardens '08

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Accomplished edumacating myself... Did a darn good job at it too! :smoke:

They know about the canna, but they don't want to give rewards for it... They're terrified for my life, to tell you the truth.... This isn't the way things should be.... :chin:

Good, glad to hear your mom is trying to find some relief with canna. I'm sure herb can help her....

Happy harvest, beautiful plants... The purple one does match.... She's a beaut! :yes:

I got a couple shots of my friend's black indys which are just over your head now, but they are just bushy as can be! :headbange

Went out last night to apply some Super Bat Guano 'Budswel" 0-7-0.... Nice light rain this afternoon let it seep right in.....

The remaining teheran devil x erdpurt got snapped so she was brought home.... A B3/N7 x erdpurt I believe it was (got to dbl check) was the only remaining male at the tall plot.... We're rockin and rollin over there! :woohoo:

Early durban has buds 2-2.5 inches diameter and stanky! Many flowers are forming.... They love this weather.... More sun, humidity, heat, and moisture on the way! Anticipating heavy harvests.... :canabis:

Stay tuned for an update.... may take a day or 2... we'll just have to see how much time I can free up... Had to spend the rainy day today cleaning the season's containers for next year after the other chores were done... Then the girl and I went and got her a nice new pipe.... She tried the harvested ALF in it, first kind bud ever smoked.... She was used to the leaves.... Powerful, kind as can be smoke... Update's coming... :smoke:

Thinking of getting a car battery powered fan for drying.... :chin:

M

mossy

Accomplished edumacating myself... Did a darn good job at it too!
:woohoo:
Well done then m8..good for you..

just don't take a canna in for your practical test.. :muahaha:

I think if I was your parents I would worry too.

Over here..UK..Europe..
if you got caught with your guerilla grow..
you would more likely get a slap around the ears
and your neighbours would think you were a bit of a dick..but that would be it

In the US it seems to be daemonised...way way beyond rational thinking.

I can understand their fears.

She tried the harvested ALF in it, first kind bud ever smoked.... She was used to the leaves.... Powerful, kind as can be smoke...

WHATDIDSHETHINKABOUTIT..WHATDIDYOUTHINKABOUTIT..WHATWASITLIKE..

put me out of my misery..tormenting friends is an evil thing.. :petting:

S

sow the seeds

Sounds good pipeline but I'm missing your pics man! lol. Sucks that you lost the camera. Your parents should get you a nice one for growing such lush plants :joint:

Who's early durban are you growing?

And do I spot a centrifuge tube in that first bud pile picture? I throw mine into one sometimes as well.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pics are to come.... Internet was out for a couple days..

To tell ya the truth, i am almost worried myself... I have NEVER had gardens quite like this!!!!!!! :eek: :smoke: :headbange

Last trip out when guano was applied, I was sure to pull in the native thorns and some less aggressive vinney plants for added camoflage.... Doing all we can do... :chin:

The smoke...Ohmy gosh.... Sooo grand! Everyone loves it... Pure afghan sweet kind herb smell... Quite strong, but just uplifting, not quite a hard stone....????:rasta:

Don't know what to say, they were seeded but were very strong smelling as well as smoking...

Man, my gal and I just came back from out keg party.... Budweiser... Drank too much I think.... Fuck alcohol.... Only de herb for me.... De meditation, not the FUCK UP.... :chin:

Update to com....

M

mossy

To tell ya the truth, i am almost worried myself... I have NEVER had gardens quite like this!!!!!!!

Man..you are picking up my bad habits...
when everything looks Too good..
say nowt..
or you will wake up to a plague of Locusts. :bigeye:

Everytime I go look at them ATM I am getting a Buzz..
so I am waiting for a disaster.. :biglaugh:

The smoke...Ohmy gosh.... Sooo grand! Everyone loves it... Pure afghan sweet kind herb smell... Quite strong, but just uplifting, not quite a hard stone....????

Cheers m8..that is brilliant.
I have just sampled the purple ALF..
approx 5 days dry..no cure.

No distinct taste..just smooth thickness..
(that I associate with a good Maz)
Effect was hard to guage as I had a normal days worth onboard already.. :joint:

but I felt real floaty..and I slept like a LOG.. :deadhorse

Fuck alcohol.... Only de herb for me....

Yup..I know which floats my boat....
and which ones makes me feel as if I have been poisoned the morning after.
and I agree with you 100%

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Feelin a bit groggy this morning.... Serves me right... Alcohol could kill you... Good thing I didn't take that shot I got offered not to long before bed.... :bat: :bashhead:

Alright, we have 3 DC males on our hands, and a garden full of variety.. Granted they are towering, but these things cannot go unnoticed....

ALL pipeline gardens will be pollinated with a mixture of the 3 DC males a week into August and then again around the 20th..... :headbange

Not sure what to do about the early girls.... If they're close, they'll be pulled.... No sense in seeding a plant and then not letting the seed reach maturity.... We'll see.... Maybe the Early durban will be the only early harvest as it is shorter than the rest of the tall plot. :eek: The other 2 early gals (Erocket x DP and early durban) are a bit behind, and taller, so they may be able to be left for mature seed! :woohoo:

I am ecstatic! I wanted a female DC so bad, but really this is likely the better scenario....

The males are likely male because the site has bad drainage.... This is what I think anyway... The other 3 died it was so bad, and these weren't too far off... Wey hey got to test out a plot AND have a location for separating out the males.... Absolute control now, perfect! This season has been such a blessing.... Workin on the updates....

Must get some hangover medicine in me before we get started.... My stomach feels a bit unsettled.... : :rant:

old shot

Last edited:
M

mossy

Hey pipe..
looks like the PHeart has had a "night on the Pop too"...
ha ha ha..

someone 'round here could be in deep trouble if they have squashed me re-germs. :nono:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello everyone! This is Pipe's lady =] Just stole the computer and thought I would say HIGH!!!!

<3 :bis:

Pipe says an update is coming... gotta delete delete delete first though!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Ganja smile, they're definately growing fast this year! Good, clean phun! :headbange

HOpe your regerms are alright there, mossy.... Thats not too cool if someone did that to your youngins.... :chin:

Alright, finally got around to doing some sorting and deleting.... Just don;'t have it in me to make the update this eve.... or should I say this morning... :D

Stay tuned.... Update in a few hrs.... The plants continue to expand.... :canabis:

Tall Plot

Early durban bottom flowers :yummy: :eek:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright got everything uploaded.... About to go out on a trip for a few days.... Backpacking in the backcountry.... Gotta get back to basics for a little while....

Deep chunk are all 3 male plants... As of the third they are not dropping pollen.... Come August 20th, pipeline gardens will be open pollinated with a mixture of pollen from all 3 males! :headbange

I cannot wait to see the hybrids that come out of this....

Took a few lower flowers off the early durban for the trip....She straight up stinks! Sweet with a special tang..... Beautiful...

Hope everyone enjoys the update.... Wish us good luck! :wave:

K

kallenavndk

Cute as hell that three frog we have some in dk to but they are almost died every one because of fucking humans but nice show m8 more of that plz :)

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Big ol' slug :eek:

this guy was around 5-6 inches long! :D

ALF fruiting--one female was pulled due to mold presence

Deep Chunk males :smoke:

Early pickins on Early Durban.... :yummy:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Erocket x Danish passion-5 gal plant

Chunky Micks 5 gal plant

K sider recovering well

Bog medely x sage chunk 5 gal plant

Early Durban :woohoo:
Gonna let her stick it out and become seeded.... :yummy:

chunky micks

Erocket x Danish passion--early and long flowered.... :yes: =)

Tall plot canopy

Tall plot underneath :D